• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'll settle on Andy being a Marth Echo Fighter if that means Advance Wars representation. Desperate people do desperate things. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And the catch here is that for Sephiroth's stage, he breaks new ground by only having one track on his stage.

Because he can't have :ultcloud:get all the glory.
No, the real catch is one of those 5 packs comes with 5 persona 5 characters with 5 songs and 5 stages

Ivander

Smash Legend
*talking Fire Emblem DLC Newcomers*
*expects Camilla and salt*

That said, I'm okay with any FE character, although I do want either Fjorm, Lyn, Hector or Celica. But I can totally see Camilla happening and I will just embrace the salt that rains down.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A trailer for Fjorm should be her receiving the Smash letter along with a bottle of cough syrup.

Chrono.

That said, I'm okay with any FE character, although I do want either Fjorm, Lyn, Hector or Celica. But I can totally see Camilla happening and I will just embrace the salt that rains down.
I wouldn't mind Camilla on the principle that we'd be getting more Fates music that isn't a ****ty remix of Lost in Thoughts.

Yeah I'm still mad about that.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
But I have no real reason to complain about the DLC fighters. I already bought the Fighter's Pass so I'm stuck with whatever it offers, we've been spoiled to death on the base game, and I actually will welcome the choices.

As I say: Come for the characters, stay for the gameplay.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

What makes you expect Camilla of all characters? She's popular, but not the most popular. She's kind of important, but not that important.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Nintendo:
"Roms cost us 12 million dollars in damages!"
Also Nintendo:
"No, we have no plans on re-releasing these old games in any way, shape, or form."
Yeah it's no wonder why people look for Roms of these old games that cost hundreds of dollars. Obviously no one should support piracy and all but there should at least be a way to play these classics while supporting the official release.
No, the real catch is one of those 5 packs comes with 5 persona 5 characters with 5 songs and 5 stages
I would have figured you'd try to wiggle in some leeway for Layton lol.
I mean, not really.

What other Nintendo franchises have regular official polls gauging character popularity and have an evergreen mobile game constantly making the huge host of characters in the franchise more recognisable to the casual gamer? Pokémon is really the only other one.

The characters are very much the biggest reason why most people play Fire Emblem. It's not like Mario where most people just play because of the fun and accessible gameplay, therefore there is a lot less people wanting a very specific character from that franchise. Therefore, it means Fire Emblem is always a natural fit for something like Smash DLC. You put a popular Fire Emblem character in Smash now and many people are guaranteed to buy them, as there are a lot of fans who are very particularly passionate about that particular character.
My post was in jest bruh. Although I won't lie I might be projecting a bit given my distaste lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know a character that no one would expect and is pretty much never going to happen but it would be soooo cool if it somehow still did?

Laharl from Disgaea.

I be really excited if he made in as a Smash DLC, even if I know 95% peoples be like, "who?".

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know a character that no one would expect and is pretty much never going to happen but it would be soooo cool if it somehow still did?

Laharl from Disgaea.

I be really excited if he made in as a Smash DLC, even if I know 95% peoples be like, "who?".
who needs Laharl when Christo is a much better character

Potato_

Smash Lord
DLC makes me think third parties. Just because they compare it to Piranha Plant doesn't mean it's all going to be wacky characters.

It could be shocking on the lines of "how did they even get that character in?"

I'm also feeling incredibly confident that they reveal a character from a game not out yet. New protagonist/antagonist of a popular series (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon) with a super cool design shows up, and on top of that they go "Get ready to play them in Smash too!!!!" Would fit the whole "shocking and surprising" thing.

I think Sylux (antagonist of Prime 4 most likely but leans heavily on Metroid becoming a big name series) and Porky (huge ****ing gamble on a Mother 3 port and subsequent sequel making waves in the gaming community) are much more unlikely but still possible.

Chrono.

Laharl from Disgaea.

Laharl would be dope af.

Imagine Overlord Dimension as a Final Smash.

Ivander

Smash Legend
What makes you expect Camilla of all characters? She's popular, but not the most popular. She's kind of important, but not that important.
Because Japan. And that's not even counting how high she places on the FEH Choose Your Legends polls with the likes of the main characters.

Chrono.

What the **** is up with Rohan's dub voice? He's voiced by Vic Mignogna, and even ignoring how I lost respect for the guy, his performance is so goddamn weird
Like, what IS this?
That's just his 'creeper' voice. I think it fits Rohan pretty well tbh.

At least it doesn't sound like 90% of his characters not named Broly.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
If someone from Disgaea gets into Smash it has to be Seraphina, and no one can tell me otherwise

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Because Japan. And that's not even counting how high she places on the FEH Choose Your Legends polls with the likes of the main characters.
I mean, I don't want to start a character argument but I don't think her being "sexy" and scoring well on CYL means much when Celica and Lyn both placed above her.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I wonder if she'll drop like a rock for once in CYL3 as she has 5 versions of her already.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
...So, huh, is everyone alright?:ultrob:
Does watching Family Matters count as an alright?
Y’all know Sylux needs to be dlc
Nah
Clearly he means we're getting even more Chroms.

So everychrom can be here.
Infinite Chroms needed
Lyn is overrated, and I'll die on this hill.

If we're going to get a character from FE7 it should be Hector ahead of anyone else.
Hector is also overrated...but Lyn is more popular and is better...erest
I'm just saying... Luigi's Mansion 3 is a Switch headliner in 2019.

I'm holding one out for our Spooky bro.

View attachment 181076
Boosette confirmed

I can’t handle Camilla...too much sexiness from her
I wouldn't mind Camilla on the principle that we'd be getting more Fates music that isn't a ****ty remix of Lost in Thoughts.

I like the remixes to Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Finally, Rohan can sing Dragon Soul

Who knew Broly had such a great singing voice

Ivander

Smash Legend
I wonder if she'll drop like a rock for once in CYL3 as she has 5 versions of her already.
I wouldn't be surprised if it has some impact on her votes, but I doubt that will stop people who want her to have a Brave version. Plus, she did have 2 Alts when CYL2 came out and that didn't stop people from voting for her and she ended up 3rd place.

That said, compared to her 5th Alt, her Brave version won't get as many dislikes as:
A - People will know she's getting one ahead of time.
B - People asked for her, so they certainly can't blame IS for giving what people asked for.
But no doubt her getting a Brave version will generate alot of salt from some people regardless.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Of course not. Don't you want Brave Camilla as well??? How dare you
Why would you want Brave Camilla when we are getting Dark Affinity Legendary Camilla with Bolverk in a couple of months? :V

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Yeah, I'm still baffled about that myself. You have songs like Alight, A Road Taken, and A Dark Fall from the soundtrack, all great with a lot to offer in terms of Smash, and yet none of them were used while we got another Lost in Thoughts remix as the sole addition from Fates. It's like the DK complaint from Smash 4, yeah it's an important song that you're remixing, but there's only so many times you can remix it before it feels tired out, especially if it comes at the expense of other good songs you could've added.

With that said, I'm glad that the music added outside of that was more varied. I didn't think we'd get an FE4 remix considering how overlooked the Jugdral series has been in terms of music in Brawl and Smash 4.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A trailer for Fjorm should be her receiving the Smash letter along with a bottle of cough syrup.
Book 3s trailer opens with her getting a letter and the order of heroes is so happy for her, only to watch as she dies on the way and we actually don’t get any new smash character.

EDIT: Actually calling it now. Book 3 gets a trailer at the game awards

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Honestly, I'm just kinda sad Tellius still has zero remixes, much less weird rock ones like Lost in Thoughts.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Does watching Family Matters count as an alright?

Nah

Infinite Chroms needed

Hector is also overrated...but Lyn is more popular and is better...erest

Boosette confirmed

I can’t handle Camilla...too much sexiness from her

I like the remixes to Lost in Thoughts All Alone
Today is opposite day so thanks for agreeing.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
No joke if a FE character actually gets in it needs to be Anna or Tiki, I will not accept anyone else and if you will then you are wrong and should feel bad ;((((((( /s

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Book 3s trailer opens with her getting a letter and the order of heroes is so happy for her, only to watch as she dies on the way and we actually don’t get any new smash character
Inb4 Hríd grabs the letter
"It would not be very ice from us to not answer them"

Bam, another swordfighter in the roster :troll:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also prediction for the newcomers:

1) Slylux

2) King Boo

3) Phoenix Wright

4) Some off the walls third party character. Steve?

5) Style Savy Rep

There’s my list of most unexpected newcomers Nintendo could choose that still makes sense but have fun moveset.

So what’s your lists?

Chrono.

DLC makes me think third parties. Just because they compare it to Piranha Plant doesn't mean it's all going to be wacky characters.

It could be shocking on the lines of "how did they even get that character in?"

I'm also feeling incredibly confident that they reveal a character from a game not out yet. New protagonist/antagonist of a popular series (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon) with a super cool design shows up, and on top of that they go "Get ready to play them in Smash too!!!!" Would fit the whole "shocking and surprising" thing.

I think Sylux (antagonist of Prime 4 most likely but leans heavily on Metroid becoming a big name series) and Porky (huge ****ing gamble on a Mother 3 port and subsequent sequel making waves in the gaming community) are much more unlikely but still possible.
Hey I just noticed you got my two most wanted characters (Tails and Neku) in your sig.

Respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom