• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Tiki is an assist trophy, remember?
They can promote her. I'm not expecting it at all and I think assists are deconfirmations from DLC but if there's a FE character then it should be Anna or Tiki. I'll die on this hill :laugh:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I wouldn't be surprised if it has some impact on her votes, but I doubt that will stop people who want her to have a Brave version. Plus, she did have 2 Alts when CYL2 came out and that didn't stop people from voting for her and she ended up 3rd place.

That said, compared to her 5th Alt, her Brave version won't get as many dislikes as:
A - People will know she's getting one ahead of time.
B - People asked for her, so they certainly can't blame IS for giving what people asked for.
But no doubt her getting a Brave version will generate alot of salt from some people regardless.
Considering people pushed Veronica to beat her last time, I could see them doing the same again; as the 4th alt is when people get truly angry.
Hopefully Eirika gets the push this time.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Tiki is an assist trophy, remember?
Awakening Tiki.

Not the loli version everyone knows her for.

That said, the only time she fights is when she's a GIANT ****ING DRAGON.
Like, I don't wanna bring Ridley memes back, but TIKI IS 2 BIG.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Awakening Tiki.

Not the loli version everyone knows her for.

That said, the only time she fights is when she's a GIANT ****ING DRAGON.
Like, I don't wanna bring Ridley memes back, but TIKI IS 2 BIG.
Not in FE Warriors.

She's fights with the power of adorable there.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Considering people pushed Veronica to beat her last time, I could see them doing the same again; as the 4th alt is when people get truly angry.
Hopefully Eirika gets the push this time.
Yeah 3rd Alts were fine. 4th alts were when people fussed.
-That said, Legendary Lucina came out long after her last alt which was Brave Lucina. So she didn't get fussed over as much.
-Lyn's 4th alt came at a bad time where despite it being the Blazing Sword anniversary, she had come out shortly after Valentine Lyn and she was the first 4th alt of a character.
-Camilla's 4th alt was the same as Lyn. Came out way too soon after her last Alt. Not only that, but it was on one where she was mostly just there and she was also a non-Seasonal Alt. So of course she gets alot of flak.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Also prediction for the newcomers:

1) Slylux

2) King Boo

3) Phoenix Wright

4) Some off the walls third party character. Steve?

5) Style Savy Rep

There’s my list of most unexpected newcomers Nintendo could choose that still makes sense but have fun moveset.

So what’s your lists?
Style Savvy and Phoenix Wright? I like how you think.

My guesses would be at something like:
- Dragon Quest character (filling the rumoured SE character slot)
- Three Houses character (probably Edelgard since she'd bring axes, a new weapon type)
- maybe Phoenix Wright? His chances seem kinda decent
- two randomers I probably won't care about too much

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My predictions for Smash DLC: None

While I'm keeping my expectations low on the DLC, predicting all 5 will only make things worse for me.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Hey guys, I'm taking a break from this site for a while. I don't know for how long but personal stuff and my anxieties have come up a lot in my life lately and I feel I'm not contributing much to the boards. I just need to disconnect for a bit. Like I said, I don't know how long I'll be away but I'll be back for sure. See ya, guys.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Not in FE Warriors.

She's fights with the power of adorable there.
whose main gimmick is using that adorable power to then turn into a giant white dragon midway through.

Without that she's just... magic-loli #1341 and the Ashley fanbase has that base covered.
Hey guys, I'm taking a break from this site for a while. I don't know for how long but personal stuff and my anxieties have come up a lot in my life lately and I feel I'm not contributing much to the boards. I just need to disconnect for a bit. Like I said, I don't know how long I'll be away but I'll be back for sure. See ya, guys.
Well, we'll all be waiting on you to come back.
Rest easy, man.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The more I'm seeing CPU fight in Ultimate, the more I am happy to know that Sakurai finally thought about the peoples like me who have no friends to play Smash with and don't like going online to fight peoples due to fear of getting crippling depression. By giving them a AI that actually is able to do cool **** that a human could pull off and no frame perfect read or **** like that that no one like dealing with.

Which help alot too, since the singleplayer content is going to have loads of CPU battle thanks to spirits battle, so having a fun AI to fight against is a good thing for the singleplayer experience.

Brief, I need this game right now in my hand before I become crazy.:roll:
My predictions for Smash DLC: None

While I'm keeping my expectations low on the DLC, predicting all 5 will only make things worse for me.
That, and if we couldn't read Sakurai mind, what hope do we have to get Nintendo?

But yeah, I agree with this, let's keep our expectation low for the moment, we see in time.

Last edited:

Chrono.

God this is too weird.
I do agree with some of the replies saying he would've been more at home in Mortal Kombat though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
See ya man, rest easy.

Tho...you make me wonder if I should the same too..

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know I'm a bit late on this, but Marduk, Armor King and Julia got revealed for Tekken 7.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Warning, incoming RWBY V6 spoilers.

THEY DID IT, THEY ****ING DID IT! SHE'S BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!

ALSO, ROMAN'S HAT! OH MY ****ING GOD, THIS IS PERFECT!

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME WHAT I WANTED SINCE V3'S FINALE, ROOSTER TEETH!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Style Savvy and Phoenix Wright? I like how you think.

My guesses would be at something like:
- Dragon Quest character (filling the rumoured SE character slot)
- Three Houses character (probably Edelgard since she'd bring axes, a new weapon type)
- maybe Phoenix Wright? His chances seem kinda decent
- two randomers I probably won't care about too much
I think Edelgard could still happen, but if everyone is unexpected, why would Nintendo think no one saw that coming? She would literally be corrin 2.0

Which their words probably aren't super accurate, but you never know.

Dragon quest due to its wright issues and the fact that most people want or expect sora/geno would make Dq surprising.

If we get a square rep and Nintendo wants a lot of content, it's gotta be geno as the rights their are split between nintendo and square, and I don't think the music was made by some random third party person so nintendo probably owns its rights too.

If they just want at least one music track or stage, then Sora or DQ could both happen.

It just depends on their requirements for content in the fighters pass imo.

Chrono.

Man, I don't play Pokemon fangames for writing, but boy is it painful in Insurgence. A major character describes themselves as "Chaotic Good", to give you an idea of what it's like.

Otherwise tho I like it, it's fun. Just ignore the plot and writing lol.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Man, I don't play Pokemon fangames for writing, but boy is it painful in Insurgence. A major character describes themselves as "Chaotic Good", to give you an idea of what it's like.

Otherwise tho I like it, it's fun. Just ignore the plot and writing lol.
the only peeps I hear call themselves chaotic good unironicly are tumblr folks

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm buying Smash DLC on a per-character basis. Which is actually cheaper than the Fighters Pass if I wanted 4 out of the 5 characters offered.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm testing out live stream settings on Twitch, do people mind popping in for a sec and letting me know how it is on their end (quality, audio syncing, lag, etc)?

Quality wise I'm pushing Twitch as far as it can go (1080p60 at 6000Mbps bit rate). If this presents too much latency for people I will drop down to 720p60 until I become partnered.

https://www.twitch.tv/chikolad

If you see the Switch Home Screen, just give it a few seconds, I'm backing in and out of that to test audio syncing.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It’s weird seeing a Mario stage and having it play a pokemon song
Even more weird that a Fire Emblem track plays when you face the Advance Wars spirits.

Sakurai's rubbing it in dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom