• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It is also something I might consider for myself. Hmm.
You too? Man, what is happening to all of us? :ultgnw:

Tho, for real, hearing peoples feeling the same way I do make me think I should go away from this forum, I'm not contributing much and loads of stuff here, on other websites and in my personal life have been making me really anxious, but I didn't want to talk about it since I thought it was just me being, well, me, and I didn't want to kill the mood.

Hearing others feeling the same way make me think I shouldn't feel like it's wrong for me to feel anxious and try to remedy that by simple taking a break from here, soooo...I don't know, if you and others reading this don't see me in the next few days or maybe weeks, take it as me just trying to deal with my life and Smash Ultimate in peace, nothing too big or things like that, I just need to stop coming here for a time.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I'm testing out live stream settings on Twitch, do people mind popping in for a sec and letting me know how it is on their end (quality, audio syncing, lag, etc)?

Quality wise I'm pushing Twitch as far as it can go (1080p60 at 6000Mbps bit rate). If this presents too much latency for people I will drop down to 720p60 until I become partnered.

https://www.twitch.tv/chikolad

If you see the Switch Home Screen, just give it a few seconds, I'm backing in and out of that to test audio syncing.
Everything looks to be running pretty smooth. Video quality and audio are good, noticed tiny bits of lag but that may be from the game itself.

EDIT: The Sonic Mania footage stutters a bit when you go fast.

Last edited:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster

Tho, for real, hearing peoples feeling the same way I do make me think I should go away from this forum, I'm not contributing much and loads of stuff here, on other websites and in my personal life have been making me really anxious, but I didn't want to talk about it since I thought it was just me being, well, me, and I didn't want to kill the mood.

Hearing others feeling the same way make me think I shouldn't feel like it's wrong for me to feel anxious and try to remedy that by simple taking a break from here, soooo...I don't know, if you and others reading this don't see me in the next few days or maybe weeks, take it as me just trying to deal with my life and Smash Ultimate in peace, nothing too big or things like that, I just need to stop coming here for a time.
Oh no I was trying to bait Pra Pra, but it faileddd, thankfully I'm doing pretty well right now. But I am sorry to hear about you having problems in your personal life. Maybe a hiatus would be best so you can sort things out.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh no I was trying to bait Pra Pra, but it faileddd, thankfully I'm doing pretty well right now. But I am sorry to hear about you having problems in your personal life. Maybe a hiatus would be best so you can sort things out.
...Well shoot, I just unloaded alot of informations at the wrong person.:laugh:

That said, I kinda expected you were trying to bait praline, so I should have been more careful on my side too.

Still, thanks for the kind words, maybe I'm so anxious right now that I didn't care who I talked about my problems, and if that's the case, I think it's a big red flag that tell me I should go for now.

So, yeah, thanks for understanding, and on that, I wish you a great night and have fun. :)

Peace!

Last edited:

Potato_

Smash Lord
Man, I don't play Pokemon fangames for writing, but boy is it painful in Insurgence. A major character describes themselves as "Chaotic Good", to give you an idea of what it's like.

Otherwise tho I like it, it's fun. Just ignore the plot and writing lol.
Yeah most fangames are terrible at dialogue. I can deal with the plot most of the time because it isn't completely bad, and some games even have pretty interesting ones, but dialogue is almost universally "meh" to "oh god I can't believe they thought this sounded cool".

I remember Reborn being unbearable when it came to this, but I came back to it a few weeks ago to find none of the edgy lines that I hated. They must've done a rewrite or something. Been enjoying it a lot.

Although there is one character that is still ****ing horrible. That's their shtick too but it doesn't make it any better.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
I interrupt your meaningful Smash talk to inform you that Johnny Tronny has done the upload of flex tape 2

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I didnt have anything to do here until Cyn made that Animal Crossing board and certain friends that are here and only here. Now Im just taking up space as Im not liking smash much if at all anymore

Maybe I should move. to Bell Tree Fourms

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So it seemed like my laptop was working again, but soon after it got fixed, it started running as slow as molasses all over again.

I dont need a broken laptop in my life right now. I feel emotionally drained.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Jontron is now a flex seal channel.
We've gone too far ladies and gentleman.

At least he paid off in some hard drugs.

Chrono.

Yeah most fangames are terrible at dialogue. I can deal with the plot most of the time because it isn't completely bad, and some games even have pretty interesting ones, but dialogue is almost universally "meh" to "oh god I can't believe they thought this sounded cool".

I remember Reborn being unbearable when it came to this, but I came back to it a few weeks ago to find none of the edgy lines that I hated. They must've done a rewrite or something. Been enjoying it a lot.

Although there is one character that is still ****ing horrible. That's their shtick too but it doesn't make it any better.
I should jump back to Reborn at some point. I never got to the edgy parts, it was just too hard for someone who doesn't particularly enjoy grinding in Pokemon.

But yeah I feel the same way. There's this one hack that tries to emulate the RGBY arc of the Adventures manga and, when it's doing just that, it's great. But they threw in a lot of original side quests and content, which normally would be a good thing, but a majority of them are either edgy or just plain weird, not even enjoyable weird (there's was a Pokemon cannibal sidequest.) On top of that a bunch of NPCs just spout memes and pop culture references for no reason.

It really brings down what is otherwise a really fun adaptation of the manga.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I think we're all just fatigued since we all want to play Smash Ultimate and it's almost out. We're just fatigued because most of our energy is going towards anticipation.

Once Smash Ultimate comes and we get our dose of Smash Bros, I think we'll be alot less fatigued.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's a really cool Jin Kazama Statue, but it's like 500 bucks. And then there's really cool ones for Ryu and Chun-Li too, but each are 900 dollars. Glad I'm not too into collecting figures, I'm sure there's cool ones that don't take a whole paycheck.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Testing games in Bluestacks again
>FE Heroes works
>Then see this

Guess I gotta play some more.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm a few months late, but I've been playing a bit of Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country recently. So far it's pretty good. For those wondering, I'm currently at the point after you get Minoth (and as a result, I now have all of the party members).

I'm really liking the battle system so far(namely, being able to play as Blades is nice), and actually exploring Torna has been pretty cool so far.
I like Lora and the other characters in the game so far, even though I have yet to fully see how they develop (well, the ones that aren't from the main game anyway).
I have heard that I should be doing a decent bit of sidequests though, since there are parts of the game where you'll need to have a set community level. So far, I'm at community level 1 and I'm 6 supporters (is that the correct term?) off from reaching level 2, but I hope that the point where I need to have it at level 2 isn't too close.

I'm not sure how much farther I'll get before Smash Ultimate comes out (given that it comes out in 5 Days, the answer is probably "not very"), but I'm looking forward to playing more of it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
oh ho

What's funny is that I didn't check who was on this banner before entering and said to myself "eh I guess they probably put Brave Hector on it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom