• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ganondorf is totally going to hug Young Link there. Oh my days.
Bear hug until his guts and organs pop out of his body
Reggie would be top tier instantly.

There is a post from 4chan that I believe came out before verge said he heard 3 dragon quest character names. It said that the trailer would be Luminery to promote DQ 11 with an eldrick echo and that both release in febuary with pp.

I don't think we'll get echos unless they don't get counted as slots on the pass but you never know.
Reggie will go Ultra Instinct tier
Zelda is the next countdowner
These countdown artworks continue to be amazing (I wonder who’s next)
Hopefully it's nothing like the hug Cremia gave him...

Oh dear god.
Young Link didn’t care about it at all
Also this is pretty strong.

View attachment 181163
Everyone is sad here
Dunno why everyone is port begging for Spyro on Switch when all you gotta do is jam the PS4 disc into your Switch, smh.

the only way to play Spider-Man PS4 on the Switch aswell

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I like how BOTW has a total disregard for kids

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
One more step and Ganondorf's nose will go straight into YLink's ear.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Still playing Mario Odyssey.

Currently doing the "Dashing over Cold Water!" missions in the Snow Kingdom.

The music they chose for the level segment is perfect for fail compilations.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So I just had the most epic time in Saltybet.

Hol Horse was fighting Melty Len and it was 0-4 until Hol Horse let Len have a pity round.

I got nervous and salty and called Hol Horse a **** and then he won the tournament

I love Saltybet

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
These last couple of months I haven't been really productive in any of my art projects. I think I'm going to try limiting how much I go on the internet for a bit. It has a way of just zapping creativity for me.

D

Deleted member

So I just had the most epic time in Saltybet.

Hol Horse was fighting Melty Len and it was 0-4 until Hol Horse let Len have a pity round.

I got nervous and salty and called Hol Horse a **** and then he won the tournament

I love Saltybet
I'm guessing that the JoJo characters have their AI patches? If so, they usually have pretty insane AI.

D

Deleted member

As much as I love talking about Smash Ultimate and which insider of the month is saying what... something awful has happened. Apparently JonTron actually is alive and called out our savior, Scott the Woz. I for one, will NOT stand for it.

He may be a "terminal illness", but goddammit, he's a terminal illness we'd all love to have in our bodies. You thought PewDiePie vs. T-Series was rough? You ain't seen nothing yet. First that, then Spawn Wave vs. "Insiders", now THIS? JONTRON BESMIRCHING THE NEW LORD AND SAVIOR? SCOTT WAS THERE WHEN JON WASN'T.

As the Scott of Smashboards, for converting you all to watching Scott, I need you all. So please, everyone. Send me your energy. Send me your energy during this time against the darkness in our lives. We may not have Isaac or Shadow or who we want in Smash Ultimate's roster.
We may not have who we want to see as DLC. But when a new darkness arises, we must combine together and STAND FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. Go to Scott's YouTube and subscribe to Scott The Woz.

If you subscribe to Scott the Woz... Geno will be in Smash Ultimate. Banjo will be in Smash Ultimate. Hell, even Rex & Pyra will be in Smash Ultimate.
The competitive community will thrive above where Smash Wii U didn't, nerf culture will be gone.

But all of that will not happen, unless you subscribe to Scott the Woz. DO IT!!!

AAAAAH.png

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If you subscribe to Scott the Woz... Geno will be in Smash Ultimate. Banjo will be in Smash Ultimate. Hell, even Rex & Pyra will be in Smash Ultimate.
The competitive community will thrive above where Smash Wii U didn't, nerf culture will be gone.
Sounds awful. I'll stick with Jon. Thx.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Give me Mythra and we have a deal.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
TIL that the English VA of Laegjarn sung the English version of Lifelight, and is also the English VA of Maya Fey in Spirit of Justice, and the English VA of Julieta in Iron-Blooded Orphans.

I had my suspicion about that last one but I never would have guessed the other two.

Songstress Laegjarn alt when IS?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
subscribe to Scott the Woz. DO IT!!!
If you scroll past this message, you have been blessed by the Red of Not Giving A ****.

Whatever it is you may desire, he will not give a **** about it, but only if you respond "Goddammit, Red" to this post.

D

Deleted member

Not this Hol that was in the tourny. They do have one that does do nothing but spam his glass move.

I like this very serious convo about Saltybet and MUGEN, its like its serious business lol
Not this Hol that was in the tourny. They do have one that does do nothing but spam his glass move.

I like this very serious convo about Saltybet and MUGEN, its like its serious business lol
Well, to be fair, it is what you're suppose to do with Hol. Shoot the glass while they're on the floor to where it basically becomes unblockable. Other JoJo characters have similiar moves such as Vanilla Ice.

D

Deleted member

As much as I love talking about Smash Ultimate and which insider of the month is saying what... something awful has happened. Apparently JonTron actually is alive and called out our savior, Scott the Woz. I for one, will NOT stand for it.

He may be a "terminal illness", but goddammit, he's a terminal illness we'd all love to have in our bodies. You thought PewDiePie vs. T-Series was rough? You ain't seen nothing yet. First that, then Spawn Wave vs. "Insiders", now THIS? JONTRON BESMIRCHING THE NEW LORD AND SAVIOR? SCOTT WAS THERE WHEN JON WASN'T.

As the Scott of Smashboards, for converting you all to watching Scott, I need you all. So please, everyone. Send me your energy. Send me your energy during this time against the darkness in our lives. We may not have Isaac or Shadow or who we want in Smash Ultimate's roster.
We may not have who we want to see as DLC. But when a new darkness arises, we must combine together and STAND FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. Go to Scott's YouTube and subscribe to Scott The Woz.

But all of that will not happen, unless you subscribe to Scott the Woz. DO IT!!!

View attachment 181178
Just kill the racist and you have my full support

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well, to be fair, it is what you're suppose to do with Hol. Shoot the glass while they're on the floor to where it basically becomes unblockable. Other JoJo characters have similiar moves such as Vanilla Ice.
I know with their dios, they mostly always spam his knives, sometimes. But you also have the troll JoJo characters like one named simply Down who is like neo pink mash of multiple characters. Then they also have Petshop, Rubber soul, ect
I mean his channel but sure, we can burn the bigot at the stake if you want a fair trial.
Naw im good. I like watching Jon

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I don't really want any of these guys, tbh with ya...
You haven't quite persuaded me yet

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know with their dios, they mostly always spam his knives, sometimes. But you also have the troll JoJo characters like one named simply Down who is like neo pink mash of multiple characters. Then they also have Petshop, Rubber soul, ect
Ironically enough the last thing you want to do with DIO is spam knives. It hardly does any damage if it doesn't hit properly. And only if he has the World out, otherwise the knives are pretty much completely useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom