• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's this crazy Spider-Man figure that probably costs an arm and a leg too. Cool texturing on his suit, and he's fairly buff, though not John Romita Sr buff.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There was a problem fetching the tweet

So how does everyone feel on this? Is a DLC reveal coming Thursday?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

I'm not expecting anything Smash related at the Awards at all. We still got months until Piranha Plant releases.

Just give me Bayonnaise 3 plz.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Chilling at home
>Bout to sleep
>I hear a door slam
>"Guess the wind is picking up"
>7 gunshots

Notto disu ****to agen

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
or was it today

was the only option

They both join Smash as playable characters
Reggie would be top tier instantly.
I'm not expecting anything Smash related at the Awards at all. We still got months until Piranha Plant releases.

Just give me Bayonnaise 3 plz.
There is a post from 4chan that I believe came out before verge said he heard 3 dragon quest character names. It said that the trailer would be Luminery to promote DQ 11 with an eldrick echo and that both release in febuary with pp.

I don't think we'll get echos unless they don't get counted as slots on the pass but you never know.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
>Chilling at home
>Bout to sleep
>I hear a door slam
>"Guess the wind is picking up"
>7 gunshots

Notto disu ****to agen
Feel free to move here if you want LOL

The Confederate flag waving hicks would be mad out of their minds but they can stay salty.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There is a post from 4chan that I believe came out before verge said he heard 3 dragon quest character names. It said that the trailer would be Luminery to promote DQ 11 with an eldrick echo and that both release in febuary with pp.

I don't think we'll get echos unless they don't get counted as slots on the pass but you never know.
I've lost faith in Vergeben after hearing he did some backpedaling: Saying Minecraft rep is a boss rather than Steve.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Eh, I think I'm gonna side with Ryce on this one.

I think Vergeben knows jack about the DLC, and has been trying to save face in the case of bad intel. Ryce himself hasn't heard a peep about DLC, nothing on Square, nothing on Minecraft, nothing. On top of that Verge has been talking about SE and Minecraft since June, and evidence points to the DLC characters being decided on much later.

As for Smash news on TGA? It could happen, but I'm not holding my breath. One thing I can see happening is a short trailer detailing whatever new modes the day 1 patch has IF it even has new modes at all like it's rumored (which I don't believe one bit, personally.)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wish I had a way to record Smash for youtube.

Even though you’d get to see how awful I am at video games lol

Chrono.

... why is the 4 in tri4ce there?
Real answer: 4 days till Ultimate.

Zelda conspiracy theorist answer: Next Zelda game will focus on the Triforce's 4th piece, the negative space

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Zelda is the next countdowner
Ganondorf is totally going to hug Young Link there. Oh my days.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I wish I had a way to record Smash for youtube.

Even though you’d get to see how awful I am at video games lol
Just play matches with me and I can broadcast your amazing skills to the world. :V

--------------------

Free Summon and 55 Orbs for Laegjarn merges. Got one. +Atk, -HP. I really wish it would give me a -Res one already.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Well, I'll take it.

... why is the 4 in tri4ce there?
4 days until Ultimate in Japan. It's the 3rd over there.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Just play matches with me and I can broadcast your amazing skills to the world. :V

--------------------

Free Summon and 55 Orbs for Laegjarn merges. Got one. +Atk, -HP. I really wish it would give me a -Res one already.
I’d be just a punching bag for you.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I actually think they might reveal a new fighter at TGA mainly because it's literally on the heels of the game's release. If they reveal a Fighter Pass character that gets a lot of attention there, then people are more likely to just go and buy the Fighter Pass on day 1, and they probably want to sell that while the game is at peak relevance (i.e launch period).

D

Deleted member

Just came back from Bohemian Rhapsody.
Man, what a great Jojo reference it was.
Warning, incoming RWBY V6 spoilers.

THEY DID IT, THEY ****ING DID IT! SHE'S BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!

ALSO, ROMAN'S HAT! OH MY ****ING GOD, THIS IS PERFECT!

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME WHAT I WANTED SINCE V3'S FINALE, ROOSTER TEETH!
Ah **** I guess I have to actually go back to watching this trainwreck again
Man, I don't play Pokemon fangames for writing, but boy is it painful in Insurgence. A major character describes themselves as "Chaotic Good", to give you an idea of what it's like.

Otherwise tho I like it, it's fun. Just ignore the plot and writing lol.
I wish fangames could get writers on their team if they're gonna attempt a plot.
This scene doesn't make sense anymore lul
Is this lo-- *shot*
I interrupt your meaningful Smash talk to inform you that Johnny Tronny has done the upload of flex tape 2
Please just let him die and fade into obscurity
You literally have your franchise revolved around Rule of Three in every way it possibly can and then you put it on the 4th Day Until Release just to piss Mista off.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I just figured everyone would assume the reveal was Meatrod Prom 4.

I mean I'm not counting out DLC, I just figure from watching other people talk about it, finger counting them spacing it out to double check the logic, and Piranha Plant coming out on February, that the first of the Fighter Pack ones will come out in April. So do they wanna have five months of forward time on announcing that or not, that's the question.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Feel free to move here if you want LOL

The Confederate flag waving hicks would be mad out of their minds but they can stay salty.
Nah, I got used to it anyway.
Also not only Im mexican, I also am a Toyota dude, so hickboyes are gonna lynch me anyway lul.

D

Deleted member

Just came back from Bohemian Rhapsody.
Man, what a great Jojo reference it was.
Cool that you saw it, though I do recommend doing some actual research too because the movie gets some huge facts wrong.

Chrono.

Dunno why everyone is port begging for Spyro on Switch when all you gotta do is jam the PS4 disc into your Switch, smh.

This reminds me of those gaming ads where the guy is playing on some PSP looking thing but the screen shows Mario Kart official art.

Not even gameplay just the art.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The Mega Man twitter has some ****posts, though the Sonic twitter is still the strongest.

I've said it before, but their respective Twitters are pretty much exactly what I'd imagine the actual characters posting on Twitter to be like.

Mega Man's is cuter and sweeter and a bit more reserved but still jokey, while Sonic's just goes full blown memelord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom