• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

5:30 AM and I still can't fall asleep.

I felt exhausted an hour ago but after only about an hour of trying to sleep, I feel like I don't even need sleep.
Whenever this happens to me I start thinking I should stay up for the hell of it only to pass out like 2 minutes later.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
  • Recently ordered Tekken 2 and Mario Party 5.

• Did light combo practice in Tekken 4.
Cool, not a huge fan of Tekken but... ok, now I am still chilling with Valkyria Chronicles 4 and Valkyria Chronicles... also Octopath Traveler.
Received my $130 for working the polls last month, so my quest for the Switch and Smash Ultimate is on!
Always remember what Tressa from Octopath Traveler says:

Bonus:
Inkling girl looking at an Octoling girl reading something by Shimidu_sp on Twitter.

ShinyLegendary "broke up" with me recently; I guess it is my fault for giving him too much love on here, so to speak. But that is okay as I have moved on; who needs him anyway when there are countless others on these boards to get down with.
Whoa slow down there, Shiny is just... well... a bit of sensitive at times, not to mention he's just a kid. I used to be a bit of a dork back in 2014 too so go figure.

Mythra Mythra this pic shows that Pyra really wants to take the W lol:
... it actually doesn't look any different tbh...

Pyra: Look Mythra! I also self-censor myself!

Mythra: P-Pyra! There's no need for you to do that! But thanks anyway...
Only those who play XC2 enough knows this joke:

And here's Lucina and Palutena dress up as Morag and Brighid:

Ivander

Smash Legend
*is looking at various Smash topics*
*sees a topic where someone suggests a Mii Costume for all classes based on the Fighters from Kid Icarus Uprising multiplayer, with the Brawler version using Brawler Claws, the Swordfighter version using either the First Blade or Samurai Blade(as it is Sakurai's favorite weapon in KIU) and the Gunner version using the Crusher Arm*

That's actually a frickin' fantastic idea for Mii Costumes! Why is this not an actual thing in Smash Ultimate?! WHY?!

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
With Ultimate having such a massive roster, are there any characters you constantly forget are in the game?

For me, it's Dark Samus. I just keep forgetting about them, partially because nobody talks about them.
Chrom. I feel bad for that, considering that I actually like him, it's just the fact that Robin and Lucy have already given me my Awakening fill and it's not like Chrom is bringing a super unique moveset with him or anything.

In terms of veterans, its Lucas. Nothing about him really stands out to me and, having never played his game, I don't have an attachment to the character either.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
With Ultimate having such a massive roster, are there any characters you constantly forget are in the game?

For me, it's Dark Samus. I just keep forgetting about them, partially because nobody talks about them.
I’m not allowed to forget anyone

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I recently watch a video of ROB Rule of 2 Review where he talks about which upcoming third party games that he wants on Nintendo Switch neglecting the feasibility.

I know there have been many videos like this, and... I think I want to share my lists. Under a new criteria:
  • Unlike Rob, I am gonna include some games that's already released.
  • All of these games are from Japanese studios because, let's face it, upcoming games from western studios are very unlikely to come Nintendo Switch whereas almost any upcoming Japanese games will have people raising their eyebrows whenever they are only announced for PS4 or PC at this point.
  • tl;dr. I think it is more possible for Japanese games coming to Switch.
  • I also aware, these games will definitely get some fps and graphic down
Here we go
  1. Nier: Automata. I think this one is probably one of the games that have gotten many request. All we know so far is that it is possible but they want more cash to make it... for whatever reason. That being said, I have always want to play Nier:Automata but never did...
  2. God Eater 3: With Bandai Namco finally starting to go nearly full force on porting games to Switch, God Eater 3 also gets numerous request. For me, I also want to play this because the gameplay is very similar to Xenoblade and Monster Hunter (And we'll get to Monster Hunter just a sec...)
  3. Monster Hunter World: Sure this one is very unlikely but I really hope they can make a Switch exclusive MH game that has similar graphics to MH World but just a more small scale world.
  4. Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link: Scratch God Eater 3... THIS is the game that is like Xenoblade, heck even very similar to Xenoblade 2. And with Cygame just co-made Dragalia Lost with Nintendo, and Platinum Games is working on this. Hopefully this game can be ported to Switch sometime.
  5. Valkyria Chronicles 2&3 Remake: I really hope SEGA doesn't forget these two game because these two games are good on PSP, if they want to they can upgrade it in HD and make it as a One in two game or individual release.
Honorable Mentions: Little Witch Academia Chamber of Time, Kill La Kill: IF (Already announced for Switch), Witch and Hundred Knight 1&2, Kingdom Hearts 3 (Sorry..), Code Vein (Rob already mention it in the video), Ni No Kuni I & II, and Skullgirls (Already announced for Switch)
Captain Padraig approves.

View attachment 181017
But he can't take me lol.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I assume the second way is muscle to the max and riding a 24" Johnson. :laugh:
computer_furret_by_keijimatsu-d3g118d.png

...uh.

Let me just...run the numbers here.

Code:

|  _____________________  |

| | THIS AIN'T IT CHIEF | |

| |_____________________| |

|  ___  ___  ___     ___  |

| | 7 || 8 || 9 |   | + | |

| |___||___||___|   |___| |

| | 4 || 5 || 6 |   | - | |

| | 1 || 2 || 3 |   | x | |

| | . || 0 || = |   | / | |

|_________________________|

Ivander

Smash Legend
View attachment 181019

...uh.

Let me just...run the numbers here.

Code:

|  _____________________  |

| | THIS AIN'T IT CHIEF | |

| |_____________________| |

|  ___  ___  ___     ___  |

| | 7 || 8 || 9 |   | + | |

| | 4 || 5 || 6 |   | - | |

| | 1 || 2 || 3 |   | x | |

| | . || 0 || = |   | / | |

|_________________________|
Did you do your numbers correctly? I mean, you've been riding this

Since

Right? :smirk:

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Here's a question for ya.

What's the scariest game that you are willing to play?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

As much as I love the Horror genre, I gotta admit I haven't played many Horror games. As for the scariest one I'd be willing to play, that would probably be Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

I do have it on Steam, so sooner or later I'll make good on my word and get to it...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Bloodborne.

Where the horror is really just a thematic thing and more of a side-attraction compared to the ****ing AWESOME gameplay.

Now "real" horror games?
None of them. I'm a turbo coward.
I remember getting scared playing the dumb Monster House game.

Ivander

Smash Legend

In terms of horror games? I can't say for sure, since while I, for some reason, enjoy watching them, I feel pretty tense at the thought of playing them. I mean, I played the first Silent Hill after watching it quite a bit and despite knowing what was going to happen, I still felt pretty tense playing it. Part of it could be my anxiety, as besides trying to make sure I don't run into an enemy, I get really anxious when it comes to limited items and whatnot.
And that was me playing one of the basic horror games where you can defend yourself with weapons. That's another thing that tenses me up at the thought of playing horror games, is the dreaded thought of not being able to defend myself, on games like say, Amnesia or Outlast.
And last, despite liking the idea, I dread the thought of playing a game with a enemy that appears constantly. Resident Evil 3 Nemesis being the big one. I just dread the thought of having a powerful enemy just coming out of nowhere and being able to follow you anywhere, thus potentially making you lose valuable resources.

That said, I'm good with games that have horror as a side theme rather than being the main theme. Like say, Castlevania, Bloodbourne, etc.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That new duck tales was great. I really loved:

getting to see Della and Donald in the past. The ghost of Christmas past being the wendigo was really neat and kind of sad too

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

There aren’t any that would really scare me, but for the most part I haven’t really played any for lack of interest. I’ve played and watched the earlier resident games but that’s probably the closest I’ve been to actively playing horror. It takes s lot to gauge my interest.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Welp, I just voted for the first time in my life, and I already have an anecdote lol. I went to the place to vote and the one that took my vote was a girl.

Girl: So, you're <insert my name here>?
Me: Yup *shows identification*
Girl: Aight, let me cross <name of my brother> of the lists...
Me: Hold up, that's...
Girl: *Already crossed the name of my brother*
Me: ...the name of my brother.
Girl: Huh? *checks the names* Oh no... Do you know if your brother is going to vote?
Me:

How should I know?

Now I don't know if I voted for my brother, if he's going to be able to vote at all, if the votes are going to be misscounted... Ah, the mystery.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Did you do your numbers correctly? I mean, you've been riding this

Since

Right? :smirk:
Welp.

Can't deny that.

Haven't a clue. Horror usually equates to a pile of jumpscares, and those can get ****ed.

I think Budget Cuts takes the current award for me. It's not the...horroriest of horror? But stealth in VR turns terrifying right quick when you get caught by something murderous.

KMDP

Smash Legend
They run around in subzero temperatures and inside volcanoes all the time. I don't even think they can get cold or hot.
They should have a go fighting Disney's Hades.

Maybe then they can FEEL THE HEAT!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Young Link and Daisy

N64 games with corruptions...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom