• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Huh skimmed through the current thread list on v.
Not a single kingdom hearts one.

False alarm maybe? Either way I’m glad I didn’t see anything. I want to experience it when it releases.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Jesus, this almost looks straight from the anime.
Had the exact same reaction, they won me over on pulling for him when it comes out.

In regards to that Vergeben stuff, where did he say that? I checked his Reddit and GameFAQS and didn't see it.

Chrono.

Had the exact same reaction, they won me over on pulling for him when it comes out.

In regards to that Vergeben stuff, where did he say that? I checked his Reddit and GameFAQS and didn't see it.
From my understanding he gave the names to certain folks and some of those certain folks have come forward with permission from Vergeben, with the condition of not sharing the full DMs between the parties.

Chrono.

WOW

An LR, from a ****ing yolo summon. I thought **** like this only happened to Youtubers.

DtH9lkkVAAEtG6a.jpg

I used up all my luck for sure.

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ Just more proof that they're boyfriends, who the heck just outright brags about another dude like that, hmm? Well aside from my tendencies to brag about you

I mean, there was Chrom, but Chrom mostly came in out of salt than friendliness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Potato_

Smash Lord
From my understanding he gave the names to certain folks and some of those certain folks have come forward with permission from Vergeben, with the condition of not sharing the full DMs between the parties.
I saw the post in the Geno thread and if that's all there is, then I'm REAL iffy on whether this is really from Vergeben or not.

Also congrats on the LR pull! Especially on this thank you banner, amount of featured units is ridiculous.

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ Just more proof that they're boyfriends, who the heck just outright brags about another dude like that, hmm? Well aside from my tendencies to brag about you

I mean, there was Chrom, but Chrom mostly came in out of salt than friendliness.
That Guidance is great and I love how Alicard's single portrait makes it seem like he just doesn't change expression(well, that's kinda true though).

And uhm, what do you think Chrom's relationship with Robin is?

D

Deleted member

That Guidance is great and I love how Alicard's single portrait makes it seem like he just doesn't change expression(well, that's kinda true though).
Well it is his SotN portrait.

And uhm, what do you think Chrom's relationship with Robin is?
I didn’t say it wasn’t gay, just that Chrom was very salty. Which is funny because now he’s a playable character.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Well, depends on the situation. Usually, I found a standard SRK to be high enough to do the job. But you can use a Tatsu to cover the horizontal range you need too.
Oh yeah, the Tatsu Pyukumuku, great idea!

*Does a bair*

Why can I never get the inputs right dangnabbit?
There's a B button, you know?
The website used the a button as its examples for special inputs, so the little perfectionist inside me insists on doing it that way for some reason.
You don’t need to recover if you’re so good you never get hit.
Solid advice, I guess I just need to git gud then. Time to break out the Dark Souls.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Done a couple side-quests in clock town to increase my hearts, and I will binge-play through the swamp lands and the first temple in MM on Friday. Game is FANTASTIC so far. I actually like doing the side-quests in MM, unlike in OOT. This is a solid step up from OOT imo, at least so far.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Getting close to 8 days being left...I really wanna Smash...
I've been playing a lot of Smash 4 to help myself cope with the fact that Ultimate isn't officially out yet. I've taken it upon myself to learn how to play Ryu, my worst character, to give myself one last challenge before Ultimate releases, hence my earlier posts.

D

Deleted member

I've been playing a lot of Smash 4 to help myself cope with the fact that Ultimate isn't officially out yet. I've taken it upon myself to learn how to play Ryu, my worst character, to give myself one last challenge before Ultimate releases, hence my earlier posts.
Yeah I can def see that helping.

Ever since Smash Ultimate was revealed at e3 I set a personal challenge to not play any Smash games until Ult release.

Oof me. xD

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I haven't played Smash for real in foreeeever.
A few weeks ago I DID try playing for glory aaaaand that lasted 3 minutes

D

Deleted member

I tried to do the same about a month ago with Robin. They were the newcomer I was hyped for the most during prerelease but I ended uo kinda dropping them after Wii U released.

First day: "how do you robin? why cant i spam side b? why is nosferatu useless? this is bull****"
Last weekend: "lmao arcfire onto up air get rekt. oh you wanna recover? get dunked on. yeah, shield my arcthunder, that always works. nosferatu still useless."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom