• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I tried to main Palutena but her default special set was just awkward.

Cloud was the only newcomer I had fun with.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Animal Crossing & PAC-MAN join the countdown fray:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Animal Crossing & PAC-MAN join the countdown fray:

That picture of Isabelle and Villager, is adorable! <3

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So did anyone read the KH3 leak?

I didn't (and don't want any exact details on it either), but I'm hearing from people who did that they wouldn't be happy if that's how the story went down, specifically the ending.

----------

Also some good news for me I guess.

Nintendo is finally pulling the plug on the Nintendo Creator's Program and is revising their policy towards monetised videos of Nintendo games to where it's basically like any other company. You can upload anything of a Nintendo game and monetise it as long as it has "creative input" and isn't just raw gameplay (though I'm sure big channels like GameXplain will be whitelisted for that sort of thing) and doesn't break any other standard laws or YouTube policies.

I was honestly concerned about uploading Nintendo-related content and whether or not it would be viable, so this is a huge sigh of relief for me.

D

Deleted member

>FEH goes on maintenance
>Nothing changes after it
>Not even an announcement
>Frenetically searches for Lucky Luciano inside the game

Chrono.

ChikoLad ChikoLad Z25 Z25 Leaks were fake, no need to worry.
I saw the post in the Geno thread and if that's all there is, then I'm REAL iffy on whether this is really from Vergeben or not.

Also congrats on the LR pull! Especially on this thank you banner, amount of featured units is ridiculous.
I'm not sure about the post either tbh but I'm not really invested in the DLC speculation this time around. Just browsing the Geno thread last night gave me a bit of a headache.

And thanks! Never expected it to happen since my luck with LRs has been pretty bad (this is my second summonable one, alongside LR Gogeta, meanwhile my friend pulls them left and right lol) and now it just got way easier to just save for whatever they do on Christmas.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Potato_

Smash Lord
ChikoLad ChikoLad Z25 Z25 Leaks were fake, no need to worry.

I'm not sure about the post either tbh but I'm not really invested in the DLC speculation this time around. Just browsing the Geno thread last night gave me a bit of a headache.

And thanks! Never expected it to happen since my luck with LRs has been pretty bad (this is my second summonable one, alongside LR Gogeta, meanwhile my friend pulls them left and right lol) and now it just got way easier to just save for whatever they do on Christmas.
In regards to LRs, my brother has managed to pull:

-Majin Vegeta
-Goku Black/Zamasu
-Cell
-BOTH Gogeta and Vegeta (along with some dupes)

Oh and he's like 99% f2p (he bought like 30 stones once during third anni). So trust me, I know exactly what it's like to have that friend with the insane luck.

I didn't pull SS4 Goku but this thank you banner seems real iffy, I'm already saving for Christmas. Hopefully the celebration is as good as last years.

As much as I love the Adventure games, god the story is so cringeworthy lol.
It's the animation mostly, that scene would be so much better if Tails didn't just stand there doing the Pikachu meme. Well that and the bad voice acting at times.

But hey, that's part of the charm.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So did anyone read the KH3 leak?

I didn't (and don't want any exact details on it either), but I'm hearing from people who did that they wouldn't be happy if that's how the story went down, specifically the ending.

----------

Also some good news for me I guess.

Nintendo is finally pulling the plug on the Nintendo Creator's Program and is revising their policy towards monetised videos of Nintendo games to where it's basically like any other company. You can upload anything of a Nintendo game and monetise it as long as it has "creative input" and isn't just raw gameplay (though I'm sure big channels like GameXplain will be whitelisted for that sort of thing) and doesn't break any other standard laws or YouTube policies.

I was honestly concerned about uploading Nintendo-related content and whether or not it would be viable, so this is a huge sigh of relief for me.

Ohoho that text post....

Lmao Chrono. Chrono. was right, I did read that the other day and trashed it. I might have it my history still.

But I doubt it's real, they gave a list of the remaining worlds, and discussed the story.

It sounded even more over the top than usually and I really gave it no attention after it said:

It said how the kingdom hearts was empty and the first keyblade war started because the one guy wanted to manipulate people so he made up a story about the kingdom hearts. This caused the war and the second one.

The organization would learn it was hollow inside and had no power.

There was a lot of **** that seemed unlikely.

They also said Riku dies in the war, as well as like 3 other people. don't remember who else though.

Some of the organization members lose their memory and end up starting new lives under new identities or some **** like that.

Sora and Kairi don't kiss but a relationship is implied and the game ends with them on Destiny Islands and the worlds get merged. With the message at the end implying there are new worlds out there to explore.

That's just some bits and pieces I remember. I don't really buy it but I guess it could happen. There was no proof of it from what I saw though.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The thing that got me about the leak talk was people on Twitter saying it can't be real because it was bad fanfiction tier stuff.

But like, that's happened a number of times in Kingdom Hearts.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Me neither... but I don’t like playing as Pit much either.
You just need to learn how to be as smart and simple as he is to fully understand him...or go full on :ultbayonetta::ultcloud: and ruin lives until Ultimate is out

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I miss the Ultimate general thread.

...But I'm not touching that place with a thirty nine and a half foot pole until Ultimate releases, I'm terrified of accidently clicking a spoiler tag and seeing something I shouldn't. I want Ultimate to have at least a couple surprises left for me.

I accidently spoiled almost every major story death for myseld in the lead up for FE: Fate's release. Granted most of them weren't written that well anyway so I wasn't really missing out on much, but I've still been a little paranoid on spoilers since.

Thankfully I managed to avoid spoiling Conquest's fried lobster, Fate's best written death imo. Not that "Fate's best written" anything is that impressive of a title to hold, but still.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Donkey Kong Country and Sonic Boom are the greatest video game based tv shows of all time

D

Deleted member

You know on the topic of cartoons and the recent passing of Stephen Hillenburg I have to ****ing say that I love that Spongebob had a couple of Heavy Metal soundtracks. Namely
Especially considering the songs of origin.
@Shishœ This means that Spongebob is more anime than any anime, Shisho.

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
You know on the topic of cartoons and the recent passing of Stephen Hillenburg I have to ****ing say that I love that Spongebob had a couple of Heavy Metal soundtracks. Namely
Especially considering the songs of origin.
@Shishœ This means that Spongebob is more anime than any anime, Shisho.
Spongebob gave us this masterpiece:

Out of the way Cowboy Bebop, here's the real best anime.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Spongebob gave us this masterpiece:

Out of the way Cowboy Bebop, here's the real best anime.
Ah ****, I forgot to mention Twisted Sister somehow. Which ironic because it's the most obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Todd just went and ported Skyrim to Fallout 76 and I wish I was joking
Like, on one hand newer games using files from games released a half a decade before isn't necessarily a bad thing and I know for a fact Smash does it.

On the other hand, that's uh, a lot of data that's completely useless to Fallout 76. I wonder just how much they could have trimmed down the game's file size getting rid of all this excess junk, because that's a legitimate consumer concern.

D

Deleted member

Like, on one hand newer games using files from games released a half a decade before isn't necessarily a bad thing and I know for a fact Smash does it.

On the other hand, that's uh, a lot of data that's completely useless to Fallout 76. I wonder just how much they could have trimmed down the game's file size getting rid of all this excess junk, because that's a legitimate consumer concern.
I just find it extremely funny because with all the F76 **** going on I joked about Todd porting Skyrim onto it AND IT ****ING HAPPENED

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I mean
If I can have some kinda Magicka Shotgun to fight Dragons or something i might be more inclined to buy it (after several more price cuts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom