• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can new predict the ultimate friendship between :ultpit::ultlucina::ultrichter: due to the latter’s guidance convo

D

Deleted member

I can new predict the ultimate friendship between :ultpit::ultlucina::ultrichter: due to the latter’s guidance convo
Uhm, why? I saw the Guidance and it's great(totally not teasing Alucard as a playable fighter haha :'^) ) but I don't see what's the connection between these three.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think Richter Guidance is one of my favourite PG of the bunch, even if I have still mixed feeling with PG in general, what they did with Richter was pretty cool and unique, so good job on that one Smash Team.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think Richter Guidance is one of my favourite PG of the bunch, even if I have still mixed feeling with PG in general, what they did with Richter was pretty cool and unique, so good job on that one Smash Team.
Honestly, they really should get more cameos like this. I'm disappointed the Chrom cameo was the only one back in 4 and I love Alucard but it's still only one.
Making Snake's Guidance in the style of a Codec with Pit and Snake would have been great and it's a big missed opportunity.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Honestly, they really should get more cameos like this. I'm disappointed the Chrom cameo was the only one back in 4 and I love Alucard but it's still only one.
Making Snake's Guidance in the style of a Codec with Pit and Snake would have been great and it's a big missed opportunity.
I agree with this, but then again, since Codec is just Brawl codec, and that Snake doesn't have any new voiceline. Something told me it just wasn't possible to bring back David Hayter to record new line for Ultimate, so, I can sort of understand why they didn't do it.

D

Deleted member

But Shish, Alucard is an anime swordfighter
Exactly why I want him in
I agree with this, but then again, since Codec is just Brawl codec, and that Snake doesn't have any new voiceline. Something told me it just wasn't possible to bring back David Hayter to record new line for Ultimate, so, I can sort of understand why they didn't do it.
Yeah, I know, it's unfortunate.
Still wish they had gotten some sort of other cameo. Doc Louis was a missed opportunity for 4 too.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Exactly why I want him in

Yeah, I know, it's unfortunate.
Still wish they had gotten some sort of other cameo. Doc Louis was a missed opportunity for 4 too.
Oh yeah, good lord, Doc Louis "codec" would have been so good, and contrary to Snake, they did bring back the original VA in Smash 4, but all he got was voiceline in Mac taunts and Mac victory animation. Which I guess is better than nothing, but man, as someone who played Punch-Out on Wii, that's a crying shame they didn't took the opportunity to do it...tho, atleast we got box ring title, which are nice I guess...but on that, why Punch-out as so little whne it come music?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Dumped all my orbs in the hopes of pulling Hrid, but sadly, I didn't get him at all.

I did, however, get another Legendary Ryoma and Brave Hector, the other unit I was hoping to pull, in one summoning session during the summoning grind. I merged the new Legendary Ryoma with my old one for those merge benefits.

As for Brave Hector? The new Brave Hector turned out to be much better than the last one I pulled a couple of months ago. In fact, this new Brave Hector got one of his best natures! He is +Def -Spd!

So after pulling him, I worked on grinding him, and I finished his build!

I plan on using him as my new blue unit on my Armor Emblem team, hence why I gave him Armor March 3 (I foddered my horrid-nature'd Brave Ephraim I pulled a few months back to give Hector this skill). He can also switch into Swap or Even Res Wave for his other skills, the latter I will consider if I want to use him in a mixed team.

Pulling this perfect Brave Hector definitely made up for not pulling Hrid with all my orbs that I saved up, but I'm still hoping I'll pull Hrid before the Legendary Hero banner ends. I've seen his stats, and no doubt he'll make a fantastic addition to my Horse Emblem team (not to mention I could use him and Legendary Ephraim as bonus units for the next Aether Raids). I'll work on accumulating some more orbs these next few days and see how it goes.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Uhm, why? I saw the Guidance and it's great(totally not teasing Alucard as a playable fighter haha :'^) ) but I don't see what's the connection between these three.
:ultpit:and:ultrichter: are both noble and heroic people who are slow, but have managed to get their jobs done better than others have in the past (and they both do a Peace sign and have brown hair)...while :ultlucina: is there only due to the shipping between her and :ultrichter: (while :ultpit: is there to make her happy...unless Smash :ultlucina: is somehow present day her and not future her)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'just made G from SFV a Mii since the costume option are good for him in Ultimate, the new suplex move goes well with him and Abraham Lincoln was one of the first Mii shown you could make when Mii Fighter were first revealed, so why not go for the extra miles I say?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Debatable if that's even useful for the human species considering what a lot of people tend to do all over the world.

(But I'm pretty sure the answer is yes)
I'm sure you don't even have any dr peppers on you.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm sure you don't even have any dr peppers on you.
I think the issue is closer to me not having premium right now and being unable to change that

I stopped drinking soda entirely about half a year ago.

(And I miss it dearly)

EDIT:
This was the LAST straw!

(Jk, it's been in my plans)

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
lol Bethesda.
Fallout 76 is gonna be an interesting case study to look at in future.
What a colossal **** up.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
lol Bethesda.
The 76 in "Fallout 76" actually stands for the amount of negative ****s they gave while working on the project.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
lol Bethesda.
Bethesda: "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" * proceeds to ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ*

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's been confirmed that the ballot has had at least some influence on decision making.

The results of that influence, besides Bayonetta, have yet to be publicly noted. Although it's probably fair to say the ballot probably got at least :ultkrool:, :ultridley:, and :ultchrom: in.
We know K rool for sure was in based on the ballot. Ridley seems to be from all the past games and ballot. And Chrom was also likely ballot. So with it being used for base game, I think it's likely Nintendo looked at it again compiled a least of highly voted characters and asked Sakurai who should be added from it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
lol Bethesda.
You think peoples would have got the message after the 75 games we got before then, but I guess it's better late than never...

Do I really need to put a /s here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom