• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Konami joined the countdown.
I wonder if each day a different company/franchise will join.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Everyone but Square Enix

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
With how the Sonic and Mega Man twitter accounts are ****ing bros and meme masters, I hope they are.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I was feeling sorry for Dracula since the first season. I was like, "I'm supposed to feel bad for these ********?" and "keep going Drac, you're doing amazing sweetie"
Well I mean in a war where countless of innocents lose their lives and whatnot I was feeling bad for humanity that wanted no part of that but at the same time seeing those ****ers get screwed over was really satisfying to see haha.
Don't you ****ing dare call the best character in that show that, her name is Sypha and you will ****ing remember it
Hey cut me some slack i'm a newcomer to Castlevania lol.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
call me when the Official Layton twitter joins

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1. Still saddened over such a massive loss
EBC46C92-F81C-4345-A5BF-6DF6FDC32DA5.jpeg
...back to happiness...
2. Smackdown Live ****ing won me over way too damn quickly today
DC7D51DD-CECD-4447-91E7-C85588ED829E.gif
DC7D51DD-CECD-4447-91E7-C85588ED829E.gif

SEGA, Capcom, & Bandai-Namco? Sure

Square Enix?

I love this clip so much
With how the Sonic and Mega Man twitter accounts are ****ing bros and meme masters, I hope they are.
Sonic will especially do something amazing if they do (or you know...show him dying trying to save the Pika)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hey.

So I decided to play some Borderlands 2. I haven't played it in almost a year and decided to load up my psycho.

I almost had a seizure because I forgot he uses the Flame of the Firehawk shield/Psycho Delay combo.

D

Deleted member

Well I mean in a war where countless of innocents lose their lives and whatnot I was feeling bad for humanity that wanted no part of that but at the same time seeing those ****ers get screwed over was really satisfying to see haha.

Hey cut me some slack i'm a newcomer to Castlevania lol.
Sypha Belnades didn't single-handledly kill Dracula to hear this **** from you.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Another idea for my RPG thing. This time it’s about Red’s character.

He’s pretty much Sabin from FF6. His battle command is “Combos”, and he does a bunch of different moves from button inputs.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Will we get Knuckles the Gunchidna in this mod or just bat lady?
Just bat lady and Shadow Androids for now at least.

On the bright side, 2P still has control of the sidekick characters like Sonic & Knuckles so you can have Rouge and Knuckles playing in sync or merged together, sort of. :V

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Another idea for my RPG thing. This time it’s about Red’s character.

He’s pretty much Sabin from FF6. His battle command is “Combos”, and he does a bunch of different moves from button inputs.
Sounds pretty neat. The combo system I think was done in Xenogears. If you haven't, try looking at that and see what you want to do differently. Y'know, Lights, Heavys ect.

Just bat lady and Shadow Androids for now at least.

On the bright side, 2P still has control of the sidekick characters like Sonic & Knuckles so you can have Rouge and Knuckles playing in sync or merged together, sort of. :V
Well, if you ever get a screenshot of Knuckles with a gun, just add "Delet this" to it and send it my way fam.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
December 6th rolls around and Microsoft tweets about it.

Yfw?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Why has November been such a bad month for me?

She's just really boring to me, honestly. I just can't see the appeal everyone else does.
Not a fan of Isabelle either, but hey, we've all got characters we rep out here. Can't wait to start playing. I've got my Arcade mode route set up to get Mega Man.

December 6th rolls around and Microsoft tweets about it.

Yfw?
Realize it means nothing while getting disappointed that it'd likely be Steve or Banjo and not our hero Fulgore. Well, I wouldn't be disappointed if it was Banjo he could be pretty sick actually, but that's still not Fulgore.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
:ultisabelle:has a cool rod as her side special that outta be nice for funsies but aside from that she doesn't seem like the kind of character i'll be using frequently.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Stress, seeing my still-childhood idols die, and low self-esteem, outside of the internet. It's not a good combination.
We've all been there. I've had some stressful stuff pop up a few months ago(though I don't like sharing personal stuff, I hope you understand), things are looking a little bit better for the moment at least. I'm rooting for ya to get past whatever **** you're dealing with man. Keep your chin up, that's something we all gotta do when things are heavy.

It's a weird feeling that we lost Stan Lee, Steve Ditko and Stephen Hillenburg all so close together too.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Stress, seeing my still-childhood idols die, and low self-esteem, outside of the internet. It's not a good combination.
Hang in there man. We're rooting for you.

Myself speaking personally, things are going pretty ****ty between losing my job at the end of last month and dealing with my usual anxiety ****.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Watching the most recent Project M national; Blacklisted 4. It happened about a month ago, and dang is it fun! I missed watching PM. It is so awesome. <3

Iridium

Smash Hero
Good stuff.

For those here who haven't seen. Renders and icons, lots of good stuff to be seen here. Be wary of boss spoilers, if you plan to go here.

Chrono.

At E3 I thought the idea behind this was neat.

But today I learned:
- The game released quietly (huh...) like almost a month ago
- It was ****ing terrible

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
At E3 I thought the idea behind this was neat.

But today I learned:
- The game released quietly (huh...) like almost a month ago
- It was ****ing terrible
Oh god.

The worst thing about this game was the whole "literally no comprehensible sound" thing, and then they had this countdown timer at the end that teased a patch a week after the release of the game that would add all of the missing sound in.

They were so pretentious about this that they thought people would actually come back to to the game a week after slogging through it.

Absolute waste of an interesting idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom