• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninjas of the Shadow: The Sheik Clan

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
holy crap my i havent gotten my emails saying sombdoy posted so anyone who hasnt played me yet for the top 5 pm me with a time please

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Well i tried to play you but it didn't work =\

and you don't have aim so its very confusing.
well wanna try again in a few mins?
i do have AIM i just dont get it lol :dizzy:
if it doesnt work this time guess it will have to be a null really wanted to play too:(

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
It won't let me in your game 0.o

Repost your aim name i got it working now

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Lol my rob is so terrible @.@

But sonic seems like a pain to play as.... i was at 212% and not dead...
hey i beat your DDD as well :) but yea he is a pain somtimes rob is just to hard to get but he is really fun to play somtimes

LOL grats on smash journyman XD

anyways who are top 5 so far :confused: i have a loss to squidster and unoffical loss to krdsonic :(

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Why have your losses against me become unofficial? o.O We had a lot of sheik dittos in the past week and I won all of them so...
well four matchs isnt really alot and i thought they were for fun but if you wanna make then official thats fine i feel like im somwhere in the top 5 anyways :)

EDIT: you won 3/4 :urg:

Squidster

Smash Ace
Airius and david are the only 2 who have ever actually won sheik ditto's vs me but i played them both a LOT... i blame being tired :p

Looking at the list from before
Brawler 9477 - Haven't heard from him in awhile
VGamerJoe - Haven't heard from him in awhile
Airius - Very good sheik, probably top 5.
Squidster - This guy is amazing... top 5 plz?
Chaindude - Another good sheik who could compete for top 5.
KRDSonic - I think the best sheik i've played... maybe airius.
imdavid - Another good sheik i've played.
Myself - You kind of have to be in it... being the leader and all.

Looks likes theres 6 people... Kricu is in being leader... i've beaten all the active members... kdr has beaten airius and chaindude.

David, Airius, chain dude must compete for 2 spots now?

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Airius and david are the only 2 who have ever actually won sheik ditto's vs me but i played them both a LOT... i blame being tired :p

Looking at the list from before
Brawler 9477 - Haven't heard from him in awhile
VGamerJoe - Haven't heard from him in awhile
Airius - Very good sheik, probably top 5.
Squidster - This guy is amazing... top 5 plz?
Chaindude - Another good sheik who could compete for top 5.
KRDSonic - I think the best sheik i've played... maybe airius.
imdavid - Another good sheik i've played.
Myself - You kind of have to be in it... being the leader and all.

Looks likes theres 6 people... Kricu is in being leader... i've beaten all the active members... kdr has beaten airius and chaindude.

David, Airius, chain dude must compete for 2 spots now?
sounds good ive sent airus a pm for a match somtimes this week the other could be the sub my bro could be another sub tho he isnt signed up for this clan he has a decent sheik

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Hell if we have better people than me I don't think I should have a spot based upon my leader position. If I deserve the spot then I will take it otherwise I'll hang back and plan strategy with the others. I can't play during the week so everybody just set up matches for me this weekend and I'll tell you if I can play or not. I have a soccer tournament but hopefully I won't be too tired. I would rather play everybody in quick succession with minor breaks in between matches. PM me with a time and date. I'm in NY so if you can consider the time zone difference.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Hell if we have better people than me I don't think I should have a spot based upon my leader position. If I deserve the spot then I will take it otherwise I'll hang back and plan strategy with the others. I can't play during the week so everybody just set up matches for me this weekend and I'll tell you if I can play or not. I have a soccer tournament but hopefully I won't be too tired. I would rather play everybody in quick succession with minor breaks in between matches. PM me with a time and date. I'm in NY so if you can consider the time zone difference.
even if you dont make the cut you can always be a sub :) we dont have many ppl so nobody is really being left out

you ok with a saturday?

airius

Smash Cadet
sorry guys i was gone all day playing a friend in 1v1s at his house. Felt like the first time outside of wifi that i got to play since school got out last month. I shouldn't be terribly busy so whoever wants to do the dittos i have aim: WSUBrawler or you can just PM me.

KSUkid

Smash Apprentice
I don't mean to interject, but would one of the higher-up players mind playing a round? It's mostly to see what your opinion of my Sheik is before I start challenging random people :p

imdavid

Smash Journeyman
whoa you live in kansas huh.. hrm... i say you play with tristan_win, he lives in VA, i think one of our players live in alabama but i forgot who... so yeah.. he seems to be the closest to you ^^

Squidster

Smash Ace
Tristanwin, chaindude, and imdavid after he reads this step by step guide on how to improve his posts by having a little bit of squidster in it
1) Click "private messages" at the top of your screen next to your icon.
2) Click "edit signature"
3) Search through forum till you find something by squidster
4) Put that as your sig, as it is probably awesome

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Dunno if it starts this weekend but I'm leaving saturday for a week so I may miss it...
it's supposed to start after june when "the immature 14/15 year olds" such as myself get out of school :laugh:

oh well have fun where ever your goin :)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
not sure but you might wanta make this a social group now that they have made these changes (i like it) this will change some things about the clan warz, so come to the clan wars thead to talk about what might have/ has changed

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Hey guys, i'm back from vacation. So i'll be posting again on this board.......hopefully .

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Hey guys, i'm back from vacation. So i'll be posting again on this board.......hopefully :).

Top Bottom