• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NinjaLink's Lucas

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I heard you sandbagged over thesage's ness sometime recently.
WTF is this over both boards or something. **** can i play in PEACE. ACK >_<

I didnt sandbag. I was tryin out lucas on that stage since he picked ness on norfair....which i coudnt understand why he do that:confused:

Levitas

the moon
You have to understand, the ness boards and lucas boards are joined at the hip.

I do think it's funny how you just reacted to me saying "sandbagged" though. Do you havae something against sandbagging?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
You have to understand, the ness boards and lucas boards are joined at the hip.

I do think it's funny how you just reacted to me saying "sandbagged" though. Do you havae something against sandbagging?
No cause i was just in the ness boards and i saw them talking about that. This thread isnt for that discussion either. Its to watch my lucas vids ^_^

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ninja Link is too goodz! I will use these Lucas vids to help my friend learn lucas techs. Thanks!

I really like your lucas, you had a legit brawl combo (like 4 hits i think) in the dedede video, nice

Noraa

Smash Lord
Sorry ninjalink but a person who mained yoshi would have wrecked your lucas, you play yoshi way to much in his face. Yoshi has a cg on lucas and can get a free upsmash after like 125. So when you play a good yoshi....dont play so agressive =/

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Sorry ninjalink but a person who mained yoshi would have wrecked your lucas, you play yoshi way to much in his face. Yoshi has a cg on lucas and can get a free upsmash after like 125. So when you play a good yoshi....dont play so agressive =/
Whos that yoshi????????

*cough*

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well obviously i would change up depending on who i play

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
WTF is this over both boards or something. **** can i play in PEACE. ACK >_<

I didnt sandbag. I was tryin out lucas on that stage since he picked ness on norfair....which i coudnt understand why he do that:confused:
Oh lol. I thought you were sandbagging because I left a lot of openings where you could've punished me really badly and instead you just stood there. Lol srry, I'm always under the impression that people sandbag against me since I see so many mistake I do that they can punish. I had mad fun playing against you and you masssively improved my vs. Diddy game.

On topic: Nice lucas. I'm stealing some of those tricks lol. Is zap jump useful?

Edit: I cp'd Norfair as I like the pkt tricks I can do there with Ness. I also was afraid you would use Diddy and his bananas aren't useful there. I have recently found out that it is also a bad ROB stage.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Oh lol. I thought you were sandbagging because I left a lot of openings where you could've punished me really badly and instead you just stood there. Lol srry, I'm always under the impression that people sandbag against me since I see so many mistake I do that they can punish. I had mad fun playing against you and you masssively improved my vs. Diddy game.

On topic: Nice lucas. I'm stealing some of those tricks lol. Is zap jump useful?
zap jump is useful as a recovery tactic.

Adapt

Smash Lord
Always a pleasure watching you play Ninjalink, Your style with every character is unique. I'm still waiting for a "Ninjalink's ZSS" topic to appear so I can learn some new stuff about my main.

I really must pick up my Lucas again in fun matches. I wanted to learn him back when brawl came out but I ran into trouble controlling the PKT recovery. I'm better at brawl now, so hopefully I can get the recovery down and start using Lucas again.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Not the first time....actually it prolly was the first time killing but not the first time hitting with it. I usually zap jump to uair for the kill. Its pretty awesome ^_^

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I don't normally hand out sincere superlatives and I haven't really posted in this thread because your earlier Lucas videos were ok, nothing too spectacular, but I must say I'm pretty impressed now with your latest vids. I'd hate to say it, but I think you might have one of the best Lucas' I've ever seen (according to videos.)

Step it up Galeon, Seanson, and Ok1n.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
i wish i have the opportunity to fight THAT MK
you could stop those grab release chains with the jab combo
DI+zair recovery works wonderfull with MK's dsmash, you could use it a couple of time
vs MK, try to play a grounded game, with more pk fire, ftilt and jabs. PKT is the best answer to edgeguard, don't let him attack PKT's head, first hit with the tail to stop the glide, turn around and hit with the head. Also, using PKT 2 times in a row, is a bad choice vs MK, even if you hit him with the first one, he'll be really close to you the second time you use PKT, personally, i first use PKT, and then PKFr, it's safer.
You did pretty well vs the best character and player in the world, hope all your fans start to use Lucas, and maybe change the minds of SBR guys, and tier lists

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
i wish i have the opportunity to fight THAT MK
you could stop those grab release chains with the jab combo
DI+zair recovery works wonderfull with MK's dsmash, you could use it a couple of time
vs MK, try to play a grounded game, with more pk fire, ftilt and jabs. PKT is the best answer to edgeguard, don't let him attack PKT's head, first hit with the tail to stop the glide, turn around and hit with the head. Also, using PKT 2 times in a row, is a bad choice vs MK, even if you hit him with the first one, he'll be really close to you the second time you use PKT, personally, i first use PKT, and then PKFr, it's safer.
You did pretty well vs the best character and player in the world, hope all your fans start to use Lucas, and maybe change the minds of SBR guys, and tier lists
not sure if u can stop it. I'd have to do the extra inch thing (which i keep forgetting about) then jab. The DI-Zair i forgot as well. I realized it once i died lol.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Great vid NL....I cant believe you almost beat M2K with Lucas:)
Im so happy!!!!
This proves that Lucas has potential and in the right hands can even do good against the best player in the world...I bet were gonna to get alot of new Lucas mains after people see that vid
NL thanks for showing us that Lucas is a great character and doesnt deserve to be low tier:)
Lucas for upper mid tier!

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
And the thing is by NL standards he wasn't playing exceptionally well in that match. I mean sure playing a good player makes you look worse, but there were simple things like the tether>PKT or messed up zap jumps that you probably just missed because of nerves and those mistakes can easily be fixed.

I think if you had played at your typical high level play you would have beat him and that's really exciting lol I might have to get back into Lucas

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
And the thing is by NL standards he wasn't playing exceptionally well in that match. I mean sure playing a good player makes you look worse, but there were simple things like the tether>PKT or messed up zap jumps that you probably just missed because of nerves and those mistakes can easily be fixed.

I think if you had played at your typical high level play you would have beat him and that's really exciting lol I might have to get back into Lucas
Yea i would of won but i didnt expect his up-b to clash with my dair NOR make me go the other way. If i did, i woulda DIed properly. MK Slayer rofl

yea i did mess up a zap jump and some other things. If i played 'perfect'..yea...i'd win.

<- - - - - Not cocky >_<

Top Bottom