• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NinjaLink's Link

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
i meant like EC players. I didnt mean the link boards. Why would u think that?
Ouch, I'm hurt. D: lol. What do you mean by EC players being gay? I can sure say we're crazy since I'm the only one around my area that uses Link (Most Low Tiers for that matter) in tournaments and places.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
He's the best _____ that doesn't main ______.

I'm sure he'll get Jigglypuff vids if you ask him, I believe thats how these vids came to be.

lol

/I don't believe my post one bit tbh. But worth a shot

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
First MK vid:
2:18-2:21
That's some good **** right there.

Heheh, love the comments from Izaw. "You impress me, Kal-El." "Keep it up."

The weirdest thing is I can't nail down exactly what you're doing right. I mean... lots of zairs, and... you throw bombs fricking everywhere. :laugh:

****, I could do that. (lol, vids or GTFO, I know :embarrass)

But seriously, I want to personally extend my appreciation for your excellent Link usage, sir. I just like seeing good Link play.

I'm sure we'd all be happy to have you officially join usssssssss.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Ouch, I'm hurt. D: lol. What do you mean by EC players being gay? I can sure say we're crazy since I'm the only one around my area that uses Link (Most Low Tiers for that matter) in tournaments and places.
U take things the wrong way. I meant players who play boring and lame. IF u dont then it doesnt apply to u.

He is totally going to down a smooth Colt 45 before his next match with M2K and win with Link.
I was supposed to record a friendly with him using link. I forgot though. I did get one using lucas.....barely almost won T_T. But i did fight his snake alot.

Deva

Smash Lord
You'd be surprised how rewarding it feels to place well with Link. It takes a lot of work, and no mistakes, but the challenge is always worth it. And the reward will always keep you going. Just give it a shot one of these days.

As far as pointers, slow down for the most part. You need to play a bit more responsive. Link's a character that needs to react to his opponents movements instead of agressively approaching them. sh airdodge is your friend, and zair out of it is usefull. Dont be afraid to play defensive. If you actually try using him competitively now, you'll most likely find that 90% of his moveset is easily punished by competitive players. If you do decide to try him out competitively, I wish you the best of luck.

Your play style is sexy, lol. Flexible. I kind of want to critisise the Samus though, I didn't see any morph ball bombs out of them until the last minute. Who are you playing against?

/Goes to watch the rest of the new ones.

sasook

Smash Champion
O_o

OMG

Dude, where have you been all this time!? Your Link is awesome!

I particularly enjoyed the Snake match, it was quite entertaining, especially the last stock, very intense. Plus the "Deva replica" at 1:25 was too good xD.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Deva replica? I guess i should take a look at what ur sayin.

EDIT: i guess the bomb clash setup to dair being nothin goes through it lmao. M2K went through the dair with snakes uair and it didnt clash..........WTF!!!!!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
oh ok. Just weird to call it a deva replica being i did it alot in melee as well as probably the other link/young link mains. >_>

sasook

Smash Champion
By Deva replica, I meant like...that one particular scene. Not the "explosion to both players -> dair them high"

I meant like......both Snake and Link go flying upwards from an explosion, Snake slightly down and to the left....Snake uairs....Link dairs....Snake misses, Link hits

It was literally the same thing in Deva/your match, so I thought it was funny. Just that one scene, I didn't mean Deva invented that kind of move or whatever.

Because Clearly Deva>Izaw because he spaces moar, and casts evasion level 4 with his hat and cape-.. <_< I mean... Lol.

Lol. In seriousness I find it funny Deva and Izaw never argue abotu it, but the fans do xD. It'll be interesting to see them ditto at Genesis. (RECORD THEM D:<). But even then, a ditto doesn't prove who's better. Lol.

Edit; ... The above is a joke...

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
hey hey HEY. This isnt a Deva vs Izaw. Its a 'Praise NinjaLink' Thread LMAO XD ....j/k...not really lol

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
He needs to place in a tournament with Link! See NL, you could join the other 11 of us or w/e the small number of Link placers are, haha.

Top Bottom