• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Presents: The Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
Okay, Nightmare jus called me. For those who are still going over to his place, go now. lol Oh and if he doesn't open the door for you at the front is because he cant hear u, so go all the way to his backyard til you see stairs going down to his basement. AIGHT! Peace out. I'm gone.

idea

Smash Master
Alright, I doubt I'm going. 9-12 is pretty short, and low chance of a ride back too.

David as well, I think.
yeah, sorry nightmare, but since it's out in brampton a lot of us torontonians usually need to sleep over to make it a good-length smashfest. i probably should have asked earlier X_X

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
yeah, sorry nightmare, but since it's out in brampton a lot of us torontonians usually need to sleep over to make it a good-length smashfest. i probably should have asked earlier X_X
Maybe next time :[

sanuzi n0ne charles raynex u guys still comming?

I.b??

Anyone !!!!!!!!!!

4Serial

Smash Lord
umm I guess I'll come, I'll be there at like 3 since the bus ride's ridiculously long

Nevermind. I'm not going anymore because Brampton sucks ****. ****ing store clerk gave me bull**** about not having change until i bought something else, making me late for a bus, and then the next bus doesn't stop for me. **** Brampton.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
umm I guess I'll come, I'll be there at like 3 since the bus ride's ridiculously long

Nevermind. I'm not going anymore because Brampton sucks ****. ****ing store clerk gave me bull**** about not having change until i bought something else, making me late for a bus, and then the next bus doesn't stop for me. **** Brampton.
haha get gimped

also whos there?

demodemo

Smash Ace
i shoulda came to this with my friends -___-

me and 3 of my friends played a lot of my friendlies today, i need to check these forums more fsadf

Sanu

Smash Champion
Singles Results (free tournament)
for anyone who cares
1. Raynex
2. I.B
3. Sanuzi
4. weon-x
5. n0ne

18 entrants total and a 16 man bracket, I'm pretty sure the full results weren't saved. Pretty good turnout for such short notice. And yes, n0ne is very VERY legit; his mario is astounding.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Guys this was a fun smashfest, and I hope you all had fun. I was really pissed afterwards, because there was so much garbage around, and I had to clean it up at like 2 in the morning. Alot of you guys did not throw out your garbage I even had a garbage bin beside the fridge and a garbage bag beside the pool table. -___________-
I was thinking about hosting a REAL tourny in 2 weeks, but I dont know anymore. I also will not be giving out free pop and snacks anymore, because of this. Thanks to the people who cleaned there stuff up.

Also Weon - X I didnt find your controller...I dont know where you put it or if someone took it. But that isnt my fault so I can only let you borrow my controller sorry.

idea

Smash Master
LOL yeah, that's always a problem. just mention it in person next time...people aren't unwilling to help, we just forget such things easily.

actually, now that i think of it, whenever people DO help clean up, it's usually the next morning. but yeah, srsly guys, you leave so much garbage =P

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
Guys this was a fun smashfest, and I hope you all had fun. I was really pissed afterwards, because there was so much garbage around, and I had to clean it up at like 2 in the morning. Alot of you guys did not throw out your garbage I even had a garbage bin beside the fridge and a garbage bag beside the pool table. -___________-
I was thinking about hosting a REAL tourny in 2 weeks, but I dont know anymore. I also will not be giving out free pop and snacks anymore, because of this. Thanks to the people who cleaned there stuff up.

Also Weon - X I didnt find your controller...I dont know where you put it or if someone took it. But that isnt my fault so I can only let you borrow my controller sorry.
If its the silver one, I HAVE IT! I DIDN'T KNOW LOL! SOO SOOO SORRY!

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Whatever I might still host a serious tourny soon.. Maybe the weekend after pound if you guys want.

ALSO WHO EVER PUT THE COKE CANS IN THE FREEZER YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT. Holy ****.
Good playing you guys again =D

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
LOL yeah, that's always a problem. just mention it in person next time...people aren't unwilling to help, we just forget such things easily.

actually, now that i think of it, whenever people DO help clean up, it's usually the next morning. but yeah, srsly guys, you leave so much garbage =P
..Lmao, but everywhere you look there was garbage so you must notice it. Whatever next time i'll mention it.

weon - X

Smash Ace
nightmare that was a great fest, thanks for having us over, you're a great host

thank u so much for lending me the control, i'll give it back to you the next time we meet, our set was so good, pretty exiting, i go so nervous at some points GG.

n0ne although i beat u in brackets i still think u are better than me, ur so friggin random, i love it hahaha, so amazing to watch, hope to play you a bunch of times before u leave man

luigi lover GIVE IT BACK LOL, i hope u didnt steel it just to start a conversation with me, LOL JK

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Such a fun fest. Good games everyone. N0ne is a beast and Josh is a beast for beating him. Weon stop getting combo'd and Imadh stop suiciding vs me.

love you all GGGGGS

sauc3

Smash Lord
Whatever I might still host a serious tourny soon.. Maybe the weekend after pound if you guys want.

had a great time even though I was only there for the end, as for you hosting a tourney, any time AFTER the weekend after pound, cuz me and Zen are hosting one out in london.
Also Nikok is having one on the 30th, but his have a tendency to flop, so thats a possibility.

Thanks for hosting, sorry about the garbage.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
great fest, thanks for hosting this really helped me get ready for pound 4, thanks for that nightmare!

about the garbage, in our defense, me, bernard, josh and a few others were the last ones to leave from downstairs and we offered to help clean the place up but your brother (?, i dont know who it was for sure) told us not to worry about it and just go. so we were all like :/ ....ok.

But yea, apologies for making you work and thanks again for hosting it was great.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Oh really he did? That ******* made me clean everything. REALLY SORRY THEN. So fun playing you guys. Good luck at pound there better be atleast 4 canadians top 10.

weon - X

Smash Ace
Such a fun fest. Good games everyone. N0ne is a beast and Josh is a beast for beating him. Weon stop getting combo'd and Imadh stop suiciding vs me.

love you all GGGGGS
yo phuque you i beat him too xD, where my merit? :D

i also wanna learn how to play doubles !!! anybody who wants to team with me give me a shout

Sanu

Smash Champion
great fest, thanks for hosting this really helped me get ready for pound 4, thanks for that nightmare!

about the garbage, in our defense, me, bernard, josh and a few others were the last ones to leave from downstairs and we offered to help clean the place up but your brother (?, i dont know who it was for sure) told us not to worry about it and just go. so we were all like :/ ....ok.

But yea, apologies for making you work and thanks again for hosting it was great.
I can vouch for this; he told me to just forget about cleaning up and leave it for you to do o_o, I didn't really want to argue since we had overstayed our welcome pretty much.

Thanks for hosting though, really really fun fest. Our matches were awesome, I wish you could come out more because you're getting much better. Thanks again.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I tried to make it to this, but it didn't work out. By the looks of previous posts, it would seem that best time to host something would be early February. If anything goes down, lemme know.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Alright, and yeah Sanuzi its all good. Oh yeah and Josh uh I think my memory card is still in your cube its either white or black let me know if it is. I'll try to come out to more tournys/smashfests.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Alright, and yeah Sanuzi its all good. Oh yeah and Josh uh I think my memory card is still in your cube its either white or black let me know if it is. I'll try to come out to more tournys/smashfests.
Nooope, the only card in my cube is my own. Sorryy

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Just wanted to stop by and say that the 2 hours I spent here were 10x more fun than the 9 hours I spent at a Brawl tourney I was at beforehand. I wish I was here the whole time lol, thanks for hosting it and thanks for everyone who I got games with in the short time I was there... especially Camilo, good seeing you again man.

Almost forgot! Doubles was too jokes, and now people know the true secret to winning doubles... you need the power of the most powerful pokemon in the world! :laugh:

Top Bottom