• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Presents: Pingu The Tournament Results

sauc3

Smash Lord
Singles

1. Unknown522
2. KirbyKaze
3. Raynex
4. I.B.
5. Sylar
5. Weon-X
7. Sanuzi
7. Europhoria
9. Nightmare
9. SummonedFist
9. Jagg
9. sauc3
13. Ministry
13. Switchblade
13. GURU
13. JPOBS
H.M. 4Serial
H.M. Acidile
H.M. Desh
H.M. Newton
H.M. How2
H.M. Kai
H.M. KPM92
H.M. Leek
H.M. Marcaface
H.M. Marik
H.M. Pwny
H.M. Reggie
H.M. Star
H.M. SuperCans1r
H.M. The Mighty Kiwi
H.M. Wayne
H.M. WIGI
H.M. WorldJem7

Singles Bracket

Doubles

1. Team PSO (Raynex & Unknown522)
2. Cosmo and Wanda (KirbyKaze & Europhoria)
3. Salamander Sex (Sanuzi & Jagg)
4. Popular Paco (Nightmare & Weon-X)
5. Saving Forever (MadJ & Ministry)
5. Boom The Field (sauc3 & JPOBS)
7. Bromance in the Stone (??? & ???)

Doubles Bracket

If someone could fill me in on the empty teams, ill update it.

I.B

Smash Lord
Good ****

Team Saving Forever = Mad J + Ministry

and you have the brackets mixed up :)

WIGI

Smash Champion
and david takes another 2nd place

i had fun for the few hours i was there.

and. tauntspikes are fun.

Leek

Smash Cadet
tourney was harrrddd

Mike, I think I suck. Teach me how to use marth

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Camilo beat me with Falco 2-1
Then Imadh lost to David in Falco v. Sheik 3-0
I hope you 2 didn't do the ditto /// Marth my *** lol >_>

I wish I could play Falco like you clowns / I suck too, ask other people how to use Marth.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
No, Juan, it's not like that at all. I get 2nd. Almost every time. Then either Unknown or RaynEX wins the tournament.

LBT was a fluke because I didn't have to fight Unknown.

I.B

Smash Lord
hbox is a big box of h

ryan no i wasn't i just saw it as the most recent thread in tourney results category i swear

mike camilo went fox vs my marth

kyle camilo never uses marth in tourney anymore he's a traitor

JPOBS

Smash Hero
camilo beat me in pools 2-1 as marth, that must count for something :p

the bracket was pretty condensed cuz so small

kpm91

Smash Cadet
The tourney was really fun. Thanks to Nightmare for hosting and ggs to everyone I played in pools and friendlies. Also thanks to I.B. for giving me advice while we played. My spirits got crushed when Switchblade told me I made it into bracket then 5 mins later said I didn't right after I told some guy I did lol.

weon - X

Smash Ace
yea i dont know if jpobs remembers but we also played the last time nightmare hosted with a bunch of people, he really really improved his game :p

idea

Smash Master
lots of "rage" moments in this tourney
stories?

oh great, another fox i have to watch out for? maybe this is why jigglypuffs are always good at the fox matchup. you'd never have heard of them if they weren't.

camilo beat me in pools 2-1 as marth, that must count for something :p

the bracket was pretty condensed cuz so small
good job taking a match off him =)

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
hbox is a big box of h

ryan no i wasn't i just saw it as the most recent thread in tourney results category i swear

mike camilo went fox vs my marth

sureee..... lol

also Camilo doesnt like the ditto and his fox *****.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
good games everyone

SHOUT OUTZ

Nightmare - thanks a lot for hosting, the whole thing turned out really well, and I loved your basement. the tropic beach wallpaper was oddly soothing lol.

Josh - good stuff on keeping th whole thing running smoothly. Those friendlies we has were the ones i had the most fun playing the entire day

Mike - even after quitting the game you still ****, gg in pools

Imadh - BEEF LIFE, and thank you for the twinkie

Ryan - way to embarrass me in the rare occasion I made it out of pools. You know I love you >=D

Marco - cant wait to molest you again baby ;D

David - we never got a chance to face each other =(, and seeing you sad made me sad. get my msn from josh

Kyle - what the hell man? the rare time I come to a tournament and you're not there!

Marik - good games and hope you got home fine enough

kpm91 - intense matches, I did not expect that come back on brinstar lol

pwny - SERIOUSLY close matches man. good job, you had me worried till the end

summoned fist - good job in the ****, no johns but had I not gotten sick of the game I'd have atleast taken 1 match =P

GG to anyone I missed, really fun over all, I wish i was able to stay for friendlies =(

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
wow such a small bracket... this tourny musta been really hardcore! Yee Yee!!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Good games guys. Well organized and finished at a really good time. Everyone made it home to get some much needed rest.

Yeah, I agree with the Jpobs thing. He's been watching too much Mango vids or something.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
JPOBS you improved too much. just die already :(
haha when i realized i was in your pool i wasnt sure how i'd do cuz i remember you beat me at two steps from hell. thanks though, :)

yea i dont know if jpobs remembers but we also played the last time nightmare hosted with a bunch of people, he really really improved his game :p
yea i remember playing you last time and gettign wrecked lol. thanks though.
its just lame that the results dont really show that cause after a close game with sanuzi in winenrs i had to play sauc3...who i live with :ohwell:

oh wells. next time you guys are screwed :laugh:

sauc3

Smash Lord
1. Unknown522 - way to take first, although it clearly belonged to me, fun friendlies and good pool matches, you ***** my *** on brinstar haha
2. KirbyKaze - (hate post) your soo gay, with all your characters, no one likes you, not even megan. For srs. And stop placing second scrub, noone remembers number 2, lrn2melee.
(love post) i love you :)
3. Raynex - ill take a pizza sub, with like, pretty much everything. And double shine -> grab is too good, cuz shine-grab is apparently not good enough.
4. I.B. - such a good marth, I wish i didn't run into it so early in bracket, good **** though,
5. Sylar - **** yo, 5th? awesome job, I'll have to beat you next time and take that 5th place.
5. Weon-X - we never really got to play, except when my ganon was ****** your falcon, just remember, no tech is safe.
7. Sanuzi - Pull N Peels are the greatest munchy food every, and that ****in puddle of juice ownd both of us, single socked brutha's, we never really played either, but chills guy
7. Europhoria - close matches, marth is the bane of my existence, knocked me into losers and knocked me out. Good **** though.
9. Nightmare - thanks for hosting, good money match, I was surprised you didn't just marth ditto me for the last 3 matches, none the less, I had an awesome time, if you host another one I'll be sure to be there.
9. SummonedFist - We never really played either, except in doubles, and how we *****, next time we'll sit down for 4 hours and 47 minutes and play friendlies, to make up for our slacking in the past.
9. Jagg - surprisingly good ganon, I wasn't expecting that ****, good job.
9. sauc3 - lrn2marth
13. Ministry - have unwanted hair, then you NAIR, i hear it ***** (shiek), fun friendlies, great shiek, you went all mew2king on my on that one stock.
13. Switchblade - did we play?
13. GURU - thanks a lot for the ride, we gotta do that OoT playthrough soon, that game *****, let me know if you'd be down for smash at all this week.
13. JPOBS - **** sorry I wasn't bringin the **** in doubles, I was playing like ***, I'll bring my dark hole next time and boom the field.
H.M. Acidile - hangover johns are legit don't worry, we all have our bad days, just don't get too wasted before the next tourney. Practice up too.
H.M. Reggie - you world needs to know about your ganon, MORE WAVELANDS, also let me know if you'd be down for smash this week, before exams come. See you on friday hopefully.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Reggie, get comfy grabbing the edge and when you're on the edge. It will make you much better in many matchups, including Marth and Sheik, very quickly.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Ryan beat David?

I was talking to David yesterday, and he said grand finals never happened. So you guys eventually did play?

Fun tournament, shoutouts later when I'm not on a laptop at school.

F=MA

Smash Rookie
BASEMENT was soo big....dam. I was shocked! Nice tourney good job!

idea

Smash Master
Kyle - what the hell man? the rare time I come to a tournament and you're not there!
>_< sorry. what happened was...ages ago a bunch of my friends were all excited about the upcoming release of pokemon heartgold and soulsilver. so they decided to plan a get-together based around that on the best available weekend after it came out. and we all generally gather at my house so i offered it up again.

then, maybe a month later, i hear about nightmare's tourney and confirm for it. then i'm reminded these two things are on the same day, AND some of the people had planned to come to my house and scheduled things around it, and couldn't do it any other time. so i went with that instead.

in the end it kinda worked out though, cause i spent much of the day finishing up my essay. if i had gone to the tourney i'd probably still be working on it now, which would suck immensely.

next time though. come to something over the summer. i'll probably host more than once =)

edit: that voltorb is a cheating *******. apparently 25% chance of failure really = 100%.

Top Bottom