• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's Apex training! - January 5, 2013

Master Raven

Smash Master
i'm bad

i'm willing to actually get into brawls serious again if most other people here are going to

i went wolf/snake

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
gg's everyone! It was a great time!
I want to thank ESAM and MVD for picking me up and carpooling with them and for taking me home!
My mom thanks you as well!
I want to thank Nick Riddle for hosting the tourney!
I want to thank Seibrik for the teaching games and teaching me stuff!
I thank everyone that said hi to me and thank everyone that played friendlies with me!

Slim Jims!

Master Raven

Smash Master
Well Justin if that's the case then I'm totally down to practice with you guys whenever I have some spare time (as if I don't have enough already haha)

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Im down to practice when ever if you guys want. Just let me know so I can see if I can get that day off or switched at work. Also Justin I will get you the streaming tutorials later when I can find them.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Next one 4/28.
A couple of questions.

Should Brinstar/Rainbow/PS2 be legal?
Should Brawl- 2.X be an actual side-event?

8Bitman

Smash Master
I feel the vote should be directed to those who actually plan on attending said tourney. :troll:

Also for Shaky's sake, I feel Brinstar should be legal. We need him to start winning. Uhhh for MVD's sake PS2 should be legal, we need him to start winning too. Rainbow Cruise should be legal too, Seibrik needs to start winning with Wario again as well. Also I agree that Pictochat should be legal as well, 8Bitman needs to start winning too.

As for the Side Events, Brawl - is perfectly fine. As for Mid-Tier Singles I feel there would be a better turn-out, you know, 8Bitman needs to win a few tourneys as well.

But yeah, I completely agree with you.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Yeah, if you're actually going to show up, then vote.
If not... please refrain from being a troll. You'll just crush my hopes when I have 17 people enter the next one too. :(

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
If I do the whole Metro/Tri rail thing again nick I'll be there if you want to take me home to the middle of no where again :D .

Top Bottom