• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's Apex training! - January 5, 2013

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Well any ways im gonna tri rail to ZP and NR is gonna take me home. Also im bringing cheetos puffs with me cause IDK :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
or come to Orlando and join the better guys. Cheap tourneys and they're livestreamed? we in there

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont play the game, but so many smashers do when they're trying to get into fighters

its the one that sees success the fastest, so I see why

we just had a brawl tourney last week that was pretty good. we still have those monthly

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
or come to Orlando and join the better guys. Cheap tourneys and they're livestreamed? we in there
Hey, hey. No livestream, but... if the majority wants it, it'll be 5.
Don't think you've out-done us yet!

Except, you're black, so you got the street cred. :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hey, hey. No livestream, but... if the majority wants it, it'll be 5.
Don't think you've out-done us yet!

Except, you're black, so you got the street cred. :(
i love you so much justin :laugh:

If you get a stream let me know, so I can watch

MVD

Smash Master
Keith yall may have cheaper tournaments but that's only to compensating for not having the best players in the state :troll:

:phone:

.SirLink.

Smash Cadet
Heh. Looks like ill be winning this. Everybody dont bring wiis so I can make it in time for singles!

:phone:

Oh Esam, bring ur cards?

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
i dont play the game, but so many smashers do when they're trying to get into fighters

its the one that sees success the fastest, so I see why

we just had a brawl tourney last week that was pretty good. we still have those monthly
Just to reassure you Keith, I play Marvel 3 because it's my favorite series (circa 1994) not because it's easy to play. If I wanted to play easy games, I'd play SFxT.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im just saying smashers in general. not everyone falls under that category. and it just sees success the fastest...dunno if that means its easiest or just most random. probably alittle of both

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The **** are my cards? If that is referencing AiB, I don't even know since I don't go there...it's allisballs for all I care.

Top Bottom