• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's Apex training! - January 5, 2013

8Bitman

Smash Master
It's a bad stage. No.
No it isn't, MK was banned to make the game more balanced, and fun again. Pictochat is a fun stage, see where I am going with this?

I didn't get in the god dam bracket at Pound 5 because of that ****ing stage...
That is not why, you just suck. The trick is to main a character that no one knows how to play, that's why I am semi-decent.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
That is not why, you just suck. The trick is to main a character that no one knows how to play, that's why I am semi-decent.
You are a terrible troll good sir. I was winning the entire match until the spikes came and made my percent the higher one and I got timed out for it as it happened.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
He wasn't trolling he was giving you facts of life~

Also xaltis are you going to go to the convention that's April 13-15?
It's called Khaoticon
:phone:

AfroQT

Smash Master
I feel the vote should be directed to those who actually plan on attending said tourney. :troll:

Also for Shaky's sake, I feel Brinstar should be legal. We need him to start winning. Uhhh for MVD's sake PS2 should be legal, we need him to start winning too. Rainbow Cruise should be legal too, Seibrik needs to start winning with Wario again as well. Also I agree that Pictochat should be legal as well, 8Bitman needs to start winning too.

As for the Side Events, Brawl - is perfectly fine. As for Mid-Tier Singles I feel there would be a better turn-out, you know, 8Bitman needs to win a few tourneys as well.

But yeah, I completely agree with you.
LOL **** IT EVERYONE NEEDS TO START WINNIN. NO MORE LOSING GUYS.

I'll be at this to see everyone, i havent see yall **** in awhile. However, i will probably not be entering unless I somehow practice beforehand.

8Bitman

Smash Master
You are a terrible troll good sir. I was winning the entire match until the spikes came and made my percent the higher one and I got timed out for it as it happened.
He wasn't trolling he was giving you facts of life~
Thank you Bri..... Wait..... Maybe Xaltis is trolling me..... But he wouldn't have given an explanation afterward....

Phew, I almost got trolled there. but yeah, thanks Bri. ^_^

8Bitman

Smash Master
That song was terrible, at least my character can do dNb and Techno. :happysheep:

I ****ing love that sheep.

TheDevicer

Smash Cadet
Sup People? First post. I and a friend are down and can bring both 2 TVs and 2 Wiis but will only attend with the condition that one of those setups be dedicated to Project:M. I'm not asking for a tournament entry or anything of the sort. I'd just like the opportunity to play some good smash and showcase the mod to other players. Besides, I haven't played brawl in a year, so I'll be knocked out instantly and want something to do later on. Sound good?

AfroQT

Smash Master
Sup People? First post. I and a friend are down and can bring both 2 TVs and 2 Wiis but will only attend with the condition that one of those setups be dedicated to Project:M. I'm not asking for a tournament entry or anything of the sort. I'd just like the opportunity to play some good smash and showcase the mod to other players. Besides, I haven't played brawl in a year, so I'll be knocked out instantly and want something to do later on. Sound good?
Sounds sweet as lemonade

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Whoa this is really far from me. But it semms like its going to be BIG :O!!!

Wish I could go but no one in Jax would car pool there.

Besides brawl is pretty much dead in Jax XD.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Rofl Lotus Flower bomb Pikachu Rap...im sorry but this is just awful rofl. It's funny tho.

"Lotus Flower Bomb Pikachu Rap Parody. I made this along with the custom instrumental while I was on a road trip today. Had a lot fun with this as you can tell from the length of it. I also put an instrumental hook towards the end, in case anyone wants to freestyle on the track."

Lmao don't think you'll have to worry about that.

Actually i like what the guy did with the beat but the constant Pika just takes it to a level im not into i guess.

8Bitman

Smash Master
How does everyone feel about me having another SmashFest at ZP the Friday (The week before) prior to this tourney? :3

So 4/21/12?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
why host a smashfest the week before and the night before? Just curious. night before seems easier to manage

and also I'll most likely be at Sore Thumbs this weekend. good luck though

8Bitman

Smash Master
Woah, woah, woah. The SmashFest is meant for SFL, and it is meant for practice for the tourney the following week. Hold up!

Also, thanks Bri, I got hella confused when I was thinking of the date. Also if my brothers don't go again, I might need you to drive meh Garret.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i know its meant for SFL. im just thinking a smashfest would be easier to manage if its the day before instead of the week before (since its at the same venue)

i'm saying this no matter if there was a tourney 4/20-4/21 or not. Just seems like it would be eaiser back to back

B_AWAL

Smash Master
But why NOT support CFL by heading 2 the tourney there... its better 2 do that than 2 have 1 smashfest that seperates and divides us.

:sonic:

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I don't have a car of my own and I feel bad making my ride drive me from Orlando to sfl.

Of course this will all change next semester.

Frickn sittin here for 2 years with a license but no car...teh fux.

Top Bottom