• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's Apex training! - January 5, 2013

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
No, I wanted more bad people so I was willing to change venues for singles.

Also, why isn't P:M demo2 out yet?! :(

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
No, I wanted more bad people so I was willing to change venues for singles.

Also, why isn't P:M demo2 out yet?! :(
Why u want bad people in ur tourneys?????

>_______$$$$_______<

Freaking pros -_-. No love, no respect for the n00bs. Only swindling :(.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Lol I thought we were going to have another event like the Wellington Mall one. XD

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
I am glad we are sticking to Zero Ping. I would of went the extra mile to that other location...but nah, Zero Ping just feels right and it's very convenient!
GDX, I'll give you a follow. I love streams!

8Bitman

Smash Master
More "Bad people" means more new players into the community.

More "New Players" into the community means a larger Smash Community and larger and better turn outs for every tourney that follows.

Better "Turn Outs" for every tourney means people will take them more seriously which also means for a larger pot and a more significant tourney.

While some think that the higher players are trying to "Swindle", what is really happening is that the higher players are "Introducing" more and more "New Players" into the community for better "Turn Outs".

Another note, if you think you are being "Swindled", get better or get out.

Also: If you're a pro, there's no need in turning down free money if you have the skill to get some. That's life, whether some like it or not.

MVD

Smash Master
More "Bad people" means more new players into the community.

More "New Players" into the community means a larger Smash Community and larger and better turn outs for every tourney that follows.

Better "Turn Outs" for every tourney means people will take them more seriously which also means for a larger pot and a more significant tourney.

While some think that the higher players are trying to "Swindle", what is really happening is that the higher players are "Introducing" more and more "New Players" into the community for better "Turn Outs".

Another note, if you think you are being "Swindled", get better or get out.

Also: If you're a pro, there's no need in turning down free money if you have the skill to get some. That's life, whether some like it or not.
Shut yo maouf

:phone:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Eric, that's why you went to NC. To get some of that free money. AHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*Awaits salty NC's*

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Just to throw this out there I could stream ZP tournaments since I stream on my own channel when ever im not busy but that's up for discussion

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Okay, well. since I host tournaments leading up to the next national, after this one I will be hosting using the WHOBO ruleset.
MK banned, and the URC's old stage-list... Unless he changes the rules.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yo i haven't played brawl seriously in awhile, imma enter as Wario/Kirby and probably get straight bodied.

Also i need a teams partner

Requirements:
Be really good

8Bitman

Smash Master
WHOBO is on my birthday. Either I use my Birthday as an excuse to not go. Or I use my Birthday as an excuse to go...

Damn, decisions....

Top Bottom