• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
and then Jude gets put into their kiddie spin-off "Total DramaRama"

How do you feel about that?
I was pretty happy just to see SOME kind of 6teen reference from FreshTV at that point.

Honestly though, if I were FreshTV, I'd have replaced him with Geoff and Bridgette with Caitlin, but that's cuz I'm biased because Caitlin is my favorite fictional character so yeah :4pacman:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Throw ****-filled diapers at people? It's bad enough one character already does that.
I still hate how that's one of Lincoln's moves. Hell, I think a lot about his moveset needs a rework. You can tell they didn't put nearly as much love into Lincoln's moveset as they did into Lucy's. While some of his moves do reference things he does on the show (the squirt gun, the bike, Card Scatter, etc), most of it feels like "throw in a bunch of kid things and call it a day". He never uses spinning tops or plays baseball (granted, Lucy doesn't bite people and can't teleport or anything like that, but her moveset as a whole still feels much more inspired and cohesive). He uses a yoyo in one scene of one episode yet it is suddenly key to his entire kit here (was it just to be a Ness reference? The yoyo's fun to play with, but it doesn't feel very Lincoln). He now has his magic, David Steele gadgets, ARGGH ghost-hunting equipment, stuff from the movie, h*** you could throw in even more Ace Savvy moves! There's a lot of material in-show that they could use to craft a more inspired moveset.

Also, get rid of the gross diaper move. Lily doesn't wear them anymore.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I still hate how that's one of Lincoln's moves. Hell, I think a lot about his moveset needs a rework. You can tell they didn't put nearly as much love into Lincoln's moveset as they did into Lucy's. While some of his moves do reference things he does on the show (the squirt gun, the bike, Card Scatter, etc), most of it feels like "throw in a bunch of kid things and call it a day". He never uses spinning tops or plays baseball (granted, Lucy doesn't bite people and can't teleport or anything like that, but her moveset as a whole still feels much more inspired and cohesive). He uses a yoyo in one scene of one episode yet it is suddenly key to his entire kit here (was it just to be a Ness reference? The yoyo's fun to play with, but it doesn't feel very Lincoln). He now has his magic, David Steele gadgets, ARGGH ghost-hunting equipment, stuff from the movie, h*** you could throw in even more Ace Savvy moves! There's a lot of material in-show that they could use to craft a more inspired moveset.
But Lincoln plays perfectly fine? He isn't annoying, he isn't underpowered, he doesn't need major reworks.
How dare the game featuring characters from children's cartoons have gross-out jokes in it.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Honestly. I feel like I could maybe see Vexus. MLTR probably isn't next in line or a second rep but I feel like I see her come up fairly often

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Honestly. I feel like I could maybe see Vexus. MLTR probably isn't next in line or a second rep but I feel like I see her come up fairly often
Who I would pick if I were to give Nick franchises with only one fighter a second character:
  • Ickis (Real Monsters)
  • Cliff or either Rancid Rabbit (Catdog)
  • Vlad or either Skulker (Danny Phantom)
  • Odie (Garfield)
  • Arnold (Hey Arnold)
  • Dib (Invader Zim)
  • Jimmy Neutron (Jimmy Neutron)
  • Queen Vexus (Teenager Robot)
  • Heffer or either Filburt (Modern Life)
  • Tommy (Rugrats)
  • Eliza (Thornberrys)

RileyXY1

Smash Hero

And the squirt gun itself is actually a reference to a mobile gacha game. And yes, I do think that Lincoln doesn't feel like Lincoln, aside from his up special, and he feels more like a generic little boy.
How dare the game featuring characters from children's cartoons have gross-out jokes in it.
His problem with that move is that it's outdated and is no longer relevant to the show because Lily's potty trained now and no longer uses diapers. KR3 took out the stinky diaper item, along with any reference to Lily Loud period.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
And the squirt gun itself is actually a reference to a mobile gacha game. And yes, I do think that Lincoln doesn't feel like Lincoln, aside from his up special, and he feels more like a generic little boy.
Agreed! Though the squirt gun is a reference to One Flu Over the Loud House.

the teleport part is probably debatable considering her behavior in the show lol
She doesn't literally teleport or turn into a ghost, though. It's a fun exaggeration for a fighting game, but in the show itself she's just so quiet that people rarely notice her, so when she pops up she tends to startle people.

His problem with that move is that it's outdated and is no longer relevant to the show because Lily's potty trained now and no longer uses diapers. KR3 took out the stinky diaper item, along with any reference to Lily Loud period.
That and it's just gross in general, along with being needlessly prevelant in side and crossover material. Thank god Lily isn't a walking s*** gag anymore!

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Agreed! Though the squirt gun is a reference to One Flu Over the Loud House.
Although that episode is the only time that squirt guns were used in TLH, they never actually fired water out of it in that episode. Instead, they actually fired chicken soup. The mobile game Super Brawl Universe is the only time that Lincoln uses a squirt gun that actually fires water, with it serving as his super move in that game.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Gross out can be fine but there are certain limits to many peoples tolerance, and literal fecal matter makes people very uncomfortable for a completely understandable reason, and as a result, would be better off left in the past.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
With a new game seemingly on the horizon comes a new widespread poll to determine who the fandom most wants, be sure to participate!

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
With a new game seemingly on the horizon comes a new widespread poll to determine who the fandom most wants, be sure to participate!

I used my Discord username instead of my SmashBoards name, is that okay?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So I decided to make a random 41 character roster and this is what I thought would be reasonable. Took a bit of thinking and planning for this one.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Is this including the five leaked characters? Two of them are easily my top two, but since they've leaked, should I just go with third place, who hasn't?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Is this including the five leaked characters? Two of them are easily my top two, but since they've leaked, should I just go with third place, who hasn't?
well uh I still put Jimmy Neutron as my #1 most wanted despite the boxart leak

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
The person who’s running the poll would prefer if you vote as if no characters have been leaked. Not a big deal if you didn’t do it that way but yeah

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

well i voted. if nothing else it'll have skewed the results a little :4pacman:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
The person who’s running the poll would prefer if you vote as if no characters have been leaked. Not a big deal if you didn’t do it that way but yeah
Well I wish I would've known that because I voted assuming they didn't want the leaked five newcomers. Can I vote again and have them disregard my previous votes?

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Well I wish I would've known that because I voted assuming they didn't want the leaked five newcomers. Can I vote again and have them disregard my previous votes?
Like I said it’s really not a big deal just a minor preference, I don’t think it’ll make that much a difference anyways

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I'm feeling pretty bad about the ones i posted because there were four in particular that i really wanted out of wanting to give them attention or really wanting them in the game.

I ended up changing my number one a few times until i choose Mr. Krabs over Otis

dlewis53

Smash Lord
So, I've kind of been out of the loop for a while.

I know that Jimmy, Raphael, and Vlad were shown in that supposed box-art leak, and of course, there's the El Tigre leak we got earlier this week, but what's the source for people saying Squidward's in?

darkvortex

Smash Lord
So, I've kind of been out of the loop for a while.

I know that Jimmy, Raphael, and Vlad were shown in that supposed box-art leak, and of course, there's the El Tigre leak we got earlier this week, but what's the source for people saying Squidward's in?
There was an earlier leak from months ago in the same style, and also you can spot the top of his head st the bottom of one of the box art segments

darkvortex

Smash Lord
I don't actually think Kappa Mikey is happening but I don't see it as impossible. IIRC the original creator (who owns the rights) has expressed interest

Top Bottom