• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Had anyone asked for Mysticons?
Not from where i saw, though they could interesting to be in the game.

Also, QG made a wishlist video, thoughts?

Last edited:

Mr Hairyman

Smash Cadet
sorry for double posting but I thought of something based on the leaks that I thought could be something to consider regarding speculation

So we haven't really seemed to discuss or try to deduce who's in the deadspace on the parts of the boxart we haven't seen yet.

Here's a reminder of the mock-up:

View attachment 374294

so anyways it just occurred to me that there's no one on this cover that we've seen so far that's like, dominantly 90's Nicktoon
  • Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward are all here and technically 90's, but Spongebob isn't usually roped into the 90's Nicktoon merch and stuff, he's usually excluded despite premiering before Rocket Power, which usually is included. Plus like, Spongebob characters were gonna be on the boxart no matter what
  • Jimmy, Jenny and Vlad are definitely 2000's
  • Korra is 2010's
  • TMNT and Garfield both existed before 90's Nicktoons and were acquired by Nick

So it makes me wonder if the dead space yet to be seen on the box art may be hiding some 90's Nicktoons characters

It's not a guarantee of course but you have to admit it's definitely a noticeable omission based on what we've seen so far

Thoughts?
I feel like Reptar is a given to be on the box at least.

Do you all think there could be another villain in the back besides Vlad.

Last edited:

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
The big reason I'm unsure about Timmy is that I feel like he'd 100 percent be on the box and we'd have seen him by now
I wouldn’t be so certain on this, Timmy didn’t even technically make the boxart of Toybots, y’know, the last console game he was playable in?

Not from where i saw, though they could interesting to be in the game.

Also, QG made a wishlist video, thoughts?
One of the ideas I brought up in this vid was unique victory themes, what do you guys think they should be?

darkvortex

Smash Champion
I wouldn’t be so certain on this, Timmy didn’t even technically make the boxart of Toybots, y’know, the last console game he was playable in?

One of the ideas I brought up in this vid was unique victory themes, what do you guys think they should be?
I'm definitely not certain

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Listen.

I know most are gonna be immediately skeptical when it comes to leaks being authentic or not

But I will be genuinely shocked if this is fake that is TOO good looking/NASB-looking to just be a well done fake
I don't doubt it's real. I think these leaks will continue to ramp up as we get closer to the reveal

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
So this is the roster we have so far:
Confirmed:
SpongeBob
Patrick
Squidward
Raph
Korra
Jimmy
Hugh
Danny
Vlad
Jenny
Garfield

Very Likely:
Leo
Mikey
Donnie
El Tigre

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
I don't doubt it's real. I think these leaks will continue to ramp up as we get closer to the reveal
There’s more good news as a result of this being leaked

If we presume every character is returning and El Tigre really is in, then counting the inevitable Donnie (cause they’re not gonna do 3/4 turtles), that’s 31 characters. So presumably more than that

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Interesting thing to note now that Tigre is pretty much confirmed

In that Instagram post, the creator of El Tigre mentioned El Tigre characters plural. I don't think that means anything but

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Give me Donatello and Zuko, bring everyone back, and add the leaked characters and I'd be 100% satisfied with the roster.

Donatello, Raphael, Zuko, Squidward, Jimmy, El Tigre, Vlad would genuinely make it perfect for me. Anyone else would be icing on the cake.

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Can't get the images to upload but there's a leak on 4chan that claims Mr. blik and Kevin the Cucumber are in along with renders of them. They look very not real

Last edited:

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
The new leak kept getting starboarded in the official server

Starboard has been conveniently disabled as of a little bit ago now

Interesting coincidence:4pacman:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
UUUUHhh

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Like I feel bad that all this is getting leaked since I figured they wanted all this to be a surprise but man, this is already getting me excited for the next game so it's a fair trade off.

Any leaks involving beavers? Asking for a friend.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
What's Starboard?
Basically there’s a channel in the discord server where if someone’s post gets enough star emote reactions it gets posted in that channel, which is known as starboard (functionally it’s a hall of fame for posts in the server)

It’s a very popular channel and gimmick but very shortly after the new leak got star boarded a couple times it got disabled for the time being

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Basically there’s a channel in the discord server where if someone’s post gets enough star emote reactions it gets posted in that channel, which is known as starboard (functionally it’s a hall of fame for posts in the server)

It’s a very popular channel and gimmick but very shortly after the new leak got star boarded a couple times it got disabled for the time being
Missed opportunity to call it the Good Noodle board

1688528913313.png

Give me Donatello and Zuko, bring everyone back, and add the leaked characters and I'd be 100% satisfied with the roster.

Donatello, Raphael, Zuko, Squidward, Jimmy, El Tigre, Vlad would genuinely make it perfect for me. Anyone else would be icing on the cake.
Same here, same here. I just need everyone to come back at this point.

Baysha

Smash Ace
About the current leak

This game is quite possibly one of the worst kept secrets in gaming
It seems that instead of an NDA, all of the people who worked on the game were given an MDA, a Mandatory Disclosure Agreement.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Based on rep's Twitter reaction...yeah this is very, very real, if there were any remaining doubts.

Top Bottom