• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
This is what I think the NASB2 roster will be:

SpongeBob
Patrick
Sandy
Squidward
Leo
Mikey
Donnie
Raph
April
Shredder
Luna
Lucy
Aang
Toph
Zuko
Korra
Jimmy
Hugh
Ren and Stimpy
Powdered Toast Man
Arnold
Helga
Garfield
Odie
Reptar
Timmy
Zim
Nigel
Oblina
El Tigre
Rocko
Danny
CatDog
Daggett and Norbert
...Where white hair boy?

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Here's my guess at a NASB2 roster. New characters in bold. Added in 20 more characters, since that's as many as the first game's base roster.

Spongebob
Patrick
Sandy
Mr. Krabs
(Spongebob side character)

Aang
Toph
Zuko
Katarra

Korra
Asami
Lincoln
Lucy
Luna
Luan

Leonardo
Michelangelo
Raphael
Donatello

April
Shredder
Reptar
Angelica Pickles
Ren and Stimpy
Powdered Toast Man
Jimmy Neutron
Hugh Neutron
Invader ZIM
Danny Phantom
Vlad Plasmus
Arnold

Helga
Jenny
CatDog
Nigel Thornberry
Oblina
Garfield
Rocko
Heffer
Timmy Turner
Daggett
Norbert
El Tigre
Otis
Stick Stickly

This is a reasonable educated guess. If I were going by personal preference, there'd be more ZIM characters.

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
There's next to no way they're not adding Odie in a sequel. That's an Inkling-in-Ultimate level safe bet IMO, especially if the new Garfield cartoon has hit the air by NASB 2's release
If Rocko is the last DLC character for NASB1, then I'd honestly give the "Inkling in Ultimate" bet to Jimmy. Odie's a safe pick, but not Inkling level. Inkling was so inevitable that they showed off Inkling before they even told us it was a Smash game. That'd be Jimmy after the response to Hugh.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Here's my guess at a NASB2 roster. New characters in bold. Added in 20 more characters, since that's as many as the first game's base roster.

Spongebob
Patrick
Sandy
Mr. Krabs
(Spongebob side character)

Aang
Toph
Zuko
Katarra

Korra
Asami
Lincoln
Lucy
Luna
Luan

Leonardo
Michelangelo
Raphael
Donatello

April
Shredder
Reptar
Angelica Pickles
Ren and Stimpy
Powdered Toast Man
Jimmy Neutron
Hugh Neutron
Invader ZIM
Danny Phantom
Vlad Plasmus
Arnold

Helga
Jenny
CatDog
Nigel Thornberry
Oblina
Garfield
Rocko
Heffer
Timmy Turner
Daggett
Norbert
El Tigre
Otis
Stick Stickly

This is a reasonable educated guess. If I were going by personal preference, there'd be more ZIM characters.
Considering NKR3 wasn't able to double its roster size even when characters are closer to being skins, and other fighting game sequels tend to not have 20 newcomers without doing a massive roster purge or DLC, I doubt it'd have 20 newcomers even with a bigger budget. I'd wager something like this being NASB2's newcomer selection:
  • Plankton
  • Zuko
  • Vlad
  • Jimmy
  • TMNT newcomer (Raph/Don/Casey/Rocksteady since they wanted more visual variety than 4 turtles would provide)
  • Timmy
  • Daggett
  • Otis
  • El Tigre
  • ...and a placeholder slot for whatever weirdo Ludosity can think about.

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
I did think recently about a NASB 2 roster. Here's my take with 16 newcomers. I know some pick will be controversial like Splinter instead of the missing Turtles but this is just my idea, not really an actual predictions (personally I don't really care about the Turtles). Odie is a good idea too but I wanted more vilains and new unrep series. I did went back and forth with a lot of choices like Angry beavers, Rocket power or even Dora.

The newcomers are:
Squidward
Zuko
Amon
Luan Loud
Master Splinter
Did Membrane
Angelica Pickles
Eliza (with Darwin appearing in a few moves)
Vlad Plasmius
Jimmy Neutron
Heffer Wolfe
Timmy (with Cosmo and Wanda)
Fanboy
Miko
Bloom
Otis

myroster.png

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I did think recently about a NASB 2 roster. Here's my take with 16 newcomers. I know some pick will be controversial like Splinter instead of the missing Turtles but this is just my idea, not really an actual predictions (personally I don't really care about the Turtles). Odie is a good idea too but I wanted more vilains and new unrep series. I did went back and forth with a lot of choices like Angry beavers, Rocket power or even Dora.

The newcomers are:
Squidward
Zuko
Amon
Luan Loud
Master Splinter
Did Membrane
Angelica Pickles
Eliza (with Darwin appearing in a few moves)
Vlad Plasmius
Jimmy Neutron
Heffer Wolfe
Timmy (with Cosmo and Wanda)
Fanboy
Miko
Bloom
Otis

Did? It's Dib dang it

LimeTH

Smash Lord
huh, wasn't aware of Odie's popularity, is this a more recent thing? I recall him doing alright in the prior poll but like, top 30 at best
It's probably more Odie is the next most notable Garfield character they could put in. They added him to NKR3, and it's pretty unlikely they'll consider Jon Arbuckle over him if they want another Garfield character.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
We now have the full roster of KR3, and it's shocking how Tommy and Angelica were cut and replaced with SpongeBob spinoff characters.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I honestly doubt Tommy and Angelica were cut. If they were it was probably because of VA issues.

Before you mention Jojo, I can't find any proof she and Nick actually cut ties, plus she probably isn't voicing herself anyway.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I honestly doubt Tommy and Angelica were cut. If they were it was probably because of VA issues.

Before you mention Jojo, I can't find any proof she and Nick actually cut ties, plus she probably isn't voicing herself anyway.
The only "VA issues" I would see for Tommy and Angelica is if Elizabeth Daily and Cheryl Chase planned to retire from voice acting soon and they wanted to wait until their replacement VAs were cast before adding them to the game.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Let's be real: Nick probably forced them to put characters in to promote the SpongeBob spinoffs.

I don't know why they elected to cut legacy characters like Angelica and Tommy (if they are cut) before someone like JoJo or Purple Reptar (if he is indeed considered his own "slot")

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Rocko has downloaded, but is yet to install. Screenshots are up and show that LimeTH LimeTH was right about his stage being from the intro to Static Cling, Appears to be a Yoshi's Story style stage. Spunky is part of his moveset

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Patch notes are live.

Competitive stage roster has updated to remove Harmonic Convergence and add Sewers Slam and Royal Woods Cemetery (RWC also had hazards removed)
I'm not sure that removing the hazards on the cemetery is a good idea. Imo this games really need more hazards and fun stuff, and the design of the stage is already very similar to Harmonic covergence so what's the point?

Top Bottom