• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Now I'm reminded of the part in the third Jimmy & Timmy Power Hour where The Villain Whose Name Isn't Shirley is matching FOP and Jimmy Neutron characters based on archetype.
"Goofy dad... goofy dad... crazy teacher... crazy teacher! I win again!"
Funny thing is, if The Loud House was made back then, it would have been three for three. Invader Zim didn't quite take since it was a short-runner and Membrane was more SCIENCE than anything.

amageish

Smash Master
Now I'm reminded of the part in the third Jimmy & Timmy Power Hour where The Villain Whose Name Isn't Shirley is matching FOP and Jimmy Neutron characters based on archetype.
"Goofy dad... goofy dad... crazy teacher... crazy teacher! I win again!"
Yeah, they weren't exactly coy about it haha. The crossovers were quite fun, even if one half of the artstyle exchange worked out better then the other half...

Funny thing is, if The Loud House was made back then, it would have been three for three. Invader Zim didn't quite take since it was a short-runner and Membrane was more SCIENCE than anything.
Shhhhhhhhhhh. Be quiet before Lynn Loud Sr and Principal Huggins become meme picks for this game...

I actually don't know which teacher you mean when you say crazy teacher, as that could apply to a lot of TLH's school staff... Principal Rivers... Mrs. Bernardo... other characters I'd have to look up on the Wiki as their names haven't stuck with me...

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
On the off chance that he's added, there's no way this wouldn't be Professor Membrane's Strong Dash Attack:
If he does become DLC, that needs to be one of the lines used for his pre-fight dialogue in arcade mode.

Yeah, they weren't exactly coy about it haha. The crossovers were quite fun, even if one half of the artstyle exchange worked out better then the other half...

Shhhhhhhhhhh. Be quiet before Lynn Loud Sr and Principal Huggins become meme picks for this game...

I actually don't know which teacher you mean when you say crazy teacher, as that could apply to a lot of TLH's school staff... Principal Rivers... Mrs. Bernardo... other characters I'd have to look up on the Wiki as their names haven't stuck with me...
Mr. Bolhofner in particular.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Ooooooh, of course... I suppose he has the battle experience to justify it...

Anyway, yes, I'm glad that TLH just has its many leads and we don't need to worry about any silly side-characters!

Indeed, even with the supposed age issue there's still plenty to work with.
In regards to Zim there really isn't much to go for anyways, especially with GIR in a :toadnaani: position.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
In regards to Zim there really isn't much to go for anyways, especially with GIR in a :toadnaani: position.
I've seen it suggested to have a playable GIR be in his dog disguise. Which, at least for this GIR fan, is a decently good way to have the cake and eat it too.

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that despite the dog disguise being arguably the more iconic form of GIR, it has almost no video game appearances?
It's an alternate costume in Attack of the Toybots, and a cameo in Freeze Frame Frenzy. Every other time GIR shows up somewhere, he's in standard robot form.

amageish

Smash Master
Yes! Luan's been gaining some support on the Discord lately, though also there's a big poll going around where people rate their interest in characters on a 0-to-5-point scale and Luna's the only Loud House rep who is able to average above 1... Which um... Yikes...

Miko is rocking a solid 1.8 though, so I guess some modern characters are able to make it into the checks notes Top 50.

Membrane would be a very good choice if we get a second Zim rep. I'm also down with Dib or Gaz, honestly...

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that despite the dog disguise being arguably the more iconic form of GIR, it has almost no video game appearances?
It's an alternate costume in Attack of the Toybots, and a cameo in Freeze Frame Frenzy. Every other time GIR shows up somewhere, he's in standard robot form.
It is quite odd. I hope that it comes with the human Zim alt, if GIR doesn't make the jump to playable with DLC.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Yes! Luan's been gaining some support on the Discord lately, though also there's a big poll going around where people rate their interest in characters on a 0-to-5-point scale and Luna's the only Loud House rep who is able to average above 1... Which um... Yikes...

Miko is rocking a solid 1.8 though, so I guess some modern characters are able to make it into the checks notes Top 50.

Membrane would be a very good choice if we get a second Zim rep. I'm also down with Dib or Gaz, honestly...

It is quite odd. I hope that it comes with the human Zim alt, if GIR doesn't make the jump to playable with DLC.
Right, lemme see here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SHuDI1hl3Rv7mu5gXV0yB_xTsTKjvkzLdOmIek9UKxA/edit#gid=0

Crimson Chin is in 8th place
Chintastic!

Other than that, it's nice to see El Tigre in the Top 20, at least.

Also, funny to see them jam all the plausible Catscratch options into position 36 (right before Kitty, no less).

Lori is three positions away from Pinky Malinky at rock bottom

Well, that's not very inspiring...Not that fan polls matter one iota for this game, but still.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I still would like to know what's up with GIR's position on the title screen most of all.

And if this game can get away with the way mirror matches are handled, is using GIR's dog disguise really necessary to differentiate him? It should 100% be an option, but still.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Checked the list out and made my votes, pretty disappointed in no Welcome to the Wayne Characters for the poll since the characters have potential and the show isn't considerably bad either. Making Fiends, Pinky Malinky, and EVEN Mr. Meaty is on this, But Not Welcome to the Wayne.

(I just finished watching this show and i am sad at how a couple of things were left in mystery)

Speaking of Characters for the game, a Deviantart User i watch made a Tier List of Characters for the game and gives his own honest opinions on their potential as fighters it doesn't just tackle who's yet to appear but every single confirmed fighter, non-playables, and from the datamines/leaks.
Edit: UGGHHH!!!! Finally Got the GIF To Work and Now i know how to send URL Links Too.

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
Chintastic!

Other than that, it's nice to see El Tigre in the Top 20, at least.
Yeah, the Chin is doing super well. Seems to have had a popularity boost since the last poll this person did too...

El Tigre seems to have begun trailing behind Jenny in terms of "Character with obvious moveset potential who wasn't treated great by Nick and people seem to partly want them just as a comeback story from said treatment."

Also, funny to see them jam all the plausible Catscratch options into position 36 (right before Kitty, no less).
Yeah, I don't know why they're all together, but... sure, I guess?

Well, that's not very inspiring...Not that fan polls matter one iota for this game, but still.
I commented this on the reddit thread I linked, but I'd be curious to see these results divided by the age group voting for the characters... as it seems like long-running shows generally are getting the upper spots, as multiple generations have grown up with SpongeBob, TMNT, and, to a lesser extent, FOP at this point. TLH and other modern shows are just... not doing too hot.

That said, yeah, I don't think the devs are going to actively exclude anyone or any show just because it doesn't do well on fan polls. So, you shouldn't count Lori out be-FORE the DLC begins!

Checked the list out and made my votes, pretty disappointed in no Welcome to the Wayne Characters for the poll since the characters have potential and the show isn't considerably bad either. Making Fiends, Pinky Malinky, and EVEN Mr. Meaty is on this, But Not Welcome to the Wayne.
Yeah, always more characters to include...

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
As far as stage ideas go...

Plankton's Lab and his Laboratory (SpongeBob Squarepants)

Dimension X (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

That's all I got, if we're limiting ourselves to series that are in.

Yeah, the Chin is doing super well. Seems to have had a popularity boost since the last poll this person did too...

El Tigre seems to have begun trailing behind Jenny in terms of "Character with obvious moveset potential who wasn't treated great by Nick and people seem to partly want them just as a comeback story from said treatment."

Yeah, I don't know why they're all together, but... sure, I guess?

I commented this on the reddit thread I linked, but I'd be curious to see these results divided by the age group voting for the characters... as it seems like long-running shows generally are getting the upper spots, as multiple generations have grown up with SpongeBob, TMNT, and, to a lesser extent, FOP at this point. TLH and other modern shows are just... not doing too hot.

That said, yeah, I don't think the devs are going to actively exclude anyone or any show just because it doesn't do well on fan polls. So, you shouldn't count Lori out be-FORE the DLC begins!

Yeah, always more characters to include...
Very true there! Ludosity have their minds set regardless of what fans are asking anyway, so they would logically have the sky as the limit for their choices. Also, good joke reference, I understood it. :laugh:

That said, the poll actually works for me now, so I contributed anyway. Also, I was neutral about Parker J. Cloud until I've learned about the show's background and bumped him to 3.

I like the idea of a Procrastination stage, but I want to raise my own concept:
Very creative concept, yes. Not sure how'd you even pick cameos for this, though.

(I just finished watching this show and i am sad at how a couple of things were left in mystery)

Speaking of Characters for the game, a Deviantart User i watch made a Tier List of Characters for the game and gives his own honest opinions on their potential as fighters it doesn't just tackle who's yet to appear but every single confirmed fighter, non-playables, and from the datamines/leaks.
Edit: UGGHHH!!!! Finally Got the GIF To Work and Now i know how to send URL Links Too.
Not to mention that none of the X's were on the poll, even Mrs. X (although considering how that show was treated as soon as it existed, I'm not surprised). Or Bebop and Rocksteady, which makes less sense.

Say, would you mind sharing the link to that user? It's a pretty decent list (even Pig, Goat, Banana, and Cricket are on it).

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Here are some of my crazy stage ideas:

Stoop Kid’s Stoop (Hey Arnold)
You are shrunk down on the stoop
CC50FEC8-EBD5-4F78-A7A9-C7BF2E0E2F10.jpeg

The Internet (The Fairly OddParents)
The letters and Crocker Viruses could act as platforms
4171F5D3-C5CA-4AEE-B028-D547C247A6E8.jpeg

The Cake ‘N’ Bacon (The Fairly OddParents)
E4CFB303-E6D6-4750-AE2C-4C7A8F28679C.png

Zeebo’s Funhouse (Are You Afraid of the Dark?)
FE29E90B-E4C6-41B3-A98E-88CBCADF663B.jpeg

Level Two (BrainSurge)
09739C94-577C-4609-86F5-A1F0E21D06A2.jpeg

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
If we're suggesting stages, here's some Angry Beavers stage ideas

The Dam, which I would imagine would work like Tomodachi Life in Smash where youre fighting on the roof and can duck down into the different floors and rooms
1634488581212.png

Disco-Rama from Beaver Fever
1634488611862.png

The B-Movie dimension from The Day the World Got Really Screwed Up
1634488892832.png

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
If we're suggesting stages, here's some Angry Beavers stage ideas

The Dam, which I would imagine would work like Tomodachi Life in Smash where youre fighting on the roof and can duck down into the different floors and rooms
View attachment 334564

Disco-Rama from Beaver Fever
View attachment 334566

The B-Movie dimension from The Day the World Got Really Screwed Up
View attachment 334568
He's Got the Beaver Fever!

Also, i noticed the modern nick logo on the third image it almost feels weird seeing it on Angry Beavers.

For Stage Suggestions if Welcome to the Wayne were to have one or three(in case both Ansi, Olly, and Saraline are seperate) these are the ideas i'd suggest for their stages.

1634496925751.png

The Wayne
The Wayne could be a transition with opponents getting sucked by the vents to four random locations such as the main lobby, the rooftops, the playground, or even the stanza. There'd also be a room you can discover being the M.O.N.S.T.E.R. Ball(This is were the spies' secret location is).
1634496976150.png

The Stanza
This large library can be explored via rails or adult squidjits floating. It can work for the first stage idea but i'd like to see it as it's own individual stage too.
1634497268187.png

Glamsterdam
This is an underground city home to the vampires that live under the wayne, the platforms are floating squidjits that maneuver around the windmill lightning up with beam energy similar to the season 1 finale.

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
Sure, I'll join the stage idea discussion!

Rock Bottom (SpongeBob Squarepants, Rock Bottom)

The Ember Island Playhouse (Avatar The Last Airbender, The Ember Island Players)

Blob World (Fairly Odd Parents, The Same Game)

Very true there! Ludosity have their minds set regardless of what fans are asking anyway, so they would logically have the sky as the limit for their choices. Also, good joke reference, I understood it. :laugh:

That said, the poll actually works for me now, so I contributed anyway. Also, I was neutral about Parker J. Cloud until I've learned about the show's background and bumped him to 3.
I imagine positive fan demand can impact things, but we'll see in what direction the DLC ends up going...

Honestly, I used 3 as my default "Mild interest, but not deeply attached" just because I felt bad about how many characters were getting 0s lol. And, yes, a Nick show inspired by the creator's recovery from addiction is an interesting premise, though I haven't seen it myself.

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
So like, is there anywhere selling the physical editions of the game here in Canada, or did the physicals get delayed again? Last I checked at EB games they were saying they would get copies on the 15th, but I went in today and not only did they not have it but literally no other game store has it including best buy, and checking the site or the Nintendo page didn't give me any options, and Amazon says it's out of stock.
What the hell happened?

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
Does anyone know how to unlock all of the profile icons?

As far as I know, the only way to unlock anything is by playing classic mode. But I counted it up and even if you do it with every character there would still be 25 locked icons.
You don't seem to be able to do it yet from what I hear. People have 100%-ed the game on platforms with achievements and there's still a bunch locked...

So like, is there anywhere selling the physical editions of the game here in Canada, or did the physicals get delayed again? Last I checked at EB games they were saying they would get copies on the 15th, but I went in today and not only did they not have it but literally no other game store has it including best buy, and checking the site or the Nintendo page didn't give me any options, and Amazon says it's out of stock.
What the hell happened?
Seems like Canada has just... not gotten any stock whatsoever? Which, uh, is a slight logistical flaw.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
My fruitless search for ivanlerma ivanlerma 's DA newcomer tier list URL continues, but I did come across this bingo card that might be useful to someone.

Personally speaking, the left diagonal is likeliest to get a Bingo.

You don't seem to be able to do it yet from what I hear. People have 100%-ed the game on platforms with achievements and there's still a bunch locked...

Seems like Canada has just... not gotten any stock whatsoever? Which, uh, is a slight logistical flaw.
That's some plain ********, someone should ask Rep on Discord about this.

Last edited:

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
My fruitless search for ivanlerma ivanlerma 's DA newcomer tier list URL continues, but I did come across this bingo card that might be useful to someone.

Personally speaking, the left diagonal is likeliest to get a Bingo.

That's some plain ********, someone should ask Rep on Discord about this.
Okay. I thought it would be Henry and/or June, or Meltman, but really we were sleeping on Hodge Podge as the obvious best Kablam rep

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Okay. I thought it would be Henry and/or June, or Meltman, but really we were sleeping on Hodge Podge as the obvious best Kablam rep
Somehow I could expect Prometheus to sneak by as well, because while I have mentioned ALN as "the most notable series of Kablam shorts" due to being the only one to be featured in each episode as well as it being popular enough at the time for kids' meal toys and its own spinoff, it seems like Prometheus and Bob eventually became more popular over the years judging by YouTube views. I blame Nicktoons Network for this, because I remember the network frequently showing P&B between shows.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Somehow I could expect Prometheus to sneak by as well, because while I have mentioned ALN as "the most notable series of Kablam shorts" due to being the only one to be featured in each episode as well as it being popular enough at the time for kids' meal toys and its own spinoff, it seems like Prometheus and Bob eventually became more popular over the years judging by YouTube views. I blame Nicktoons Network for this, because I remember the network frequently showing P&B between shows.
I mean it was the second-most featured skit if memory serves, or at least the second-most memorable (although it's a toss-up with the Off-Beats, Loopy, and Angela Anaconda), and it was decently funny as well. There are several marketing images which feature Henry, June, the ALN crew, and Prometheus and Bob without the others like Sniz and Fondue, Loopy etc. But I feel like Prometheus is just naturally more difficult to make a moveset for, unless I'm just forgetting some of the stuff he did. I remember he did have a lot of gadgets. The dude just creeps me out, so maybe I'm biased against him.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I mean it was the second-most featured skit if memory serves, or at least the second-most memorable (although it's a toss-up with the Off-Beats, Loopy, and Angela Anaconda), and it was decently funny as well. There are several marketing images which feature Henry, June, the ALN crew, and Prometheus and Bob without the others like Sniz and Fondue, Loopy etc. But I feel like Prometheus is just naturally more difficult to make a moveset for, unless I'm just forgetting some of the stuff he did. I remember he did have a lot of gadgets. The dude just creeps me out, so maybe I'm biased against him.
I imagine he would use the concepts/inventions he tried to teach Bob, and maybe have a dash attack where he chases after the Monkey riding his robot. I've also considered that when using his specials, you'd build up a meter that lets you perform an enhanced version performed by the Monkey (he wouldn't have Cloud's down-B because the monkey's shenanigans are something Prometheus wanted to avoid), but after that your next special has to be a pathetic version done by Bob.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Update, I've finally found it, turns out googling it was the wrong method.

https://www.deviantart.com/intrancity/art/Nickelodeon-All-Star-Brawl-Roster-Tier-List-895097338

Ironically, the user in question actually despises the game solely due to roster choices rather than any other aspect of the game, which, yeah, no comment...

It's good to see him not put most of the older Louds in the Red section though, even if grey is the "unsure" pile.

I imagine he would use the concepts/inventions he tried to teach Bob, and maybe have a dash attack where he chases after the Monkey riding his robot. I've also considered that when using his specials, you'd build up a meter that lets you perform an enhanced version performed by the Monkey (he wouldn't have Cloud's down-B because the monkey's shenanigans are something Prometheus wanted to avoid), but after that your next special has to be a pathetic version done by Bob.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind those two, especially Bob since playable cavemen in video games are fun to me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom