• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
6AC12640-884E-46FC-AAB3-C030D9207BF5.jpeg

Can I just say it’s super refreshing how simple some of these character choices are? Oblina was the Aaahh!!! Real Monsters! character we got because she was the coolest one and comes from a big show. That’s it. I love it

Also this definitely reads like Ickis and Krumm can be ruled out

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
View attachment 323189
Can I just say it’s super refreshing how simple some of these character choices are? Oblina was the Aaahh!!! Real Monsters! character we got because she was the coolest one and comes from a big show. That’s it. I love it

Yeah. I think that this statement might imply that Oblina is the only Aaahh!!! Real Monsters! character we'll get in this game.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
View attachment 323189

Yeah, despite Ickis being the face of the show I think Oblina was the better choice because of all the moveset potential her shapeshifting has. As far as I can remember, Ickis is limited to just increasing in size.

Also if she can pull out her guts and then beat people with them then she's 100% insta-main material.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Yeah, despite Ickis being the face of the show I think Oblina was the better choice because of all the moveset potential her shapeshifting has. As far as I can remember, Ickis is limited to just increasing in size.

Also if she can pull out her guts and then beat people with them then she's 100% insta-main material.
There’s a move where her insides lunge out! Looks like either a jab or tilt but it’s there!

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Oblina was the character who made me the happiest in the reveal trailer.

Fun story- I had the perfect AAAHH!!! Real Monsters Shirt... that shirt you keep from an ex. It was perfect in that it was soooo soft, fit perfectly no matter to what size I bulked, and always enhanced a muscle appearance.

I had that shirt for 15 years, and brought it with me when I moved to LA several months ago, right before visiting that ex for the first time in a decade. When at the lodging I stayed at when I arrived, I left the shirt out. The next day- it was gone... after all that time, right before a reunion.

I choose to believe it was taken back to the junkyard, to be worn by The Gromble.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I do wonder how in depths the characters will be, as far as moveset... will it be very surface level, or have the care that Smash characters, particularly newer ones, get? Or... will it be like a lot of other fighting games of licensed or established characters from other media, wherein the characters are all neutered to fit in the same genre?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Which make me think, if the Dora in the game is indeed a older one despite being way less iconic than the child one, this might mean that child character are harder to work with (either because ESRB, or Nick didn't want to see that) so this might hurt more the chances of
This is where All Grown Up gets remembered

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
Krabs mains getting edgeguarded for the 3rd time in a row:
View attachment 323176
AY SPONGEBOY ME BOB, I GOT NERFED IN THE LATEST PATCH, AND IM GOING TO FACE AGAINST JIMMY NEUTRON IN THE NEXT TOURNAMENT, MY WORST MATCHUP, ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG.

I see somebody forgot about the iteration in Power Rangers.
Are you talking about he TMNT VS In Space Crossover, or the Boom Studios Crossover Comics?

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
It’s a bit of a exaggeration (it’s not actually 6 million chapters), but it really is the longest fanfic on FanFiction.net.
It’s about 10,000,000 words long.
I remember Did You Know Gaming mentioning a Brawl Fanfic beign really Looooooong, but i didn't know a Loud House Fanfic beat it to the punch recently.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Monkey's Paw: They add Timmy Turner and his attacks are based on the first seasons of FoP.
But they also add Chloe Carmichael.
Take it or leave it?
First of all, who the hell is that? Second, I'm honestly not too bothered about who does or doesn't get in outside of wanting Jenny and El Tigre as hey, this is something new with stuff I'm not as familiar as

IzukuXYang4Life

Banned via Warnings
Nothing Smash Ultimate has:
-Personalized classic mode
-Home-run contest
-Mob smash (3 different modes century, all smash, cruel)
-World of Light
*Spirit board
-Best and most customizable stage builder ever created

And some cool multiplayer modes:
-Smash
-Squad Strike
-Smashdown
-Custom Smash
-Super Sudden death

How is all of this nothing? How?
-Tourney
Well lets see............

Classic Mode is just you fighting CPU enemies you already fought in computer player offline mode over and over.

World Of Light Is just you beating up computer player characters who are already on the roster over and over again and again while running on a board.

No cute, charming, badass cutscenes, No Challenging Platforming Sections to keep you on your toes, No sweet as Heaven beat em up sections where you kick the snot out of Nintendo minions like the Koopa Troopas Or Kremlings.

And it continues to be this way until you get to the final boss.

What a huge disappointment in all honesty.

Spirit Board Is Just you beating up the same damn characters who were already on the roster which is something you already did in computer player matches and the other two modes I just talked about.

How is any of that fun, charming, clever, or a joy to sit through?

Also. You don't get Home Run Contest or stage Builder until you fork over the cash needed for them by purchasing Banjo And Joker.

So if you did not purchase those two characters and the fighter packs that came with them.

"It sucks to be you" Says Nintendo.

When keep in mind. The last two modes I mentioned are things that should have been in the base game.

And again. You can't actually play those multiplayer modes online without paying extra cash for the online.

All while having it lag and glitch on you while going as slowly as possible.

Also. You don't have any friends that live close by and no one wants to come over to your house because your not vaccinated.

"Sucks To Be You" says Nintendo.

So yeah. Smash Ultimate has a whole truckload of nothing going for it. Like no joke. I was literally begging God to take me away from Earth after seeing how Smash Ultimate did not get a single mode thrown into its base game.

I just hope the folks behind Nick All Stars have some common sense to finally add more single player content. And I'm at least happy they made it to where online multiplayer does not suck royally.

One more thing I have to say about Nick All Stars Brawl.

"Sighs" if they do decide to throw in DLC. Oh please don't make it to where every single DLC character is just pointless sword fighter after another (I don't need them to repeat the same mistake Sakurai made in Ultimate and Smash 4).

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
First of all, who the hell is that? Second, I'm honestly not too bothered about who does or doesn't get in outside of wanting Jenny and El Tigre as hey, this is something new with stuff I'm not as familiar as
Did a search and Chloe is a character added to later seasons of Fairly Oddparents who Timmy has to share Cosmo and Wanda with.

FreeFox

Smash Lord

Classic Mode is just you fighting CPU enemies you already fought in computer player offline mode over and over.

World Of Light Is just you beating up computer player characters who are already on the roster over and over again and again while running on a board.
Smash Run/Adventure Mode/Subspace Emissary: is just you fighting CPU enemies over and over. =_=;
That is really a reduccionist point. They all play different and offer different experiences.

No cute, charming, badass cutscenes, No Challenging Platforming Sections to keep you on your toes, No sweet as Heaven beat em up sections where you kick the snot out of Nintendo minions like the Koopa Troopas Or Kremlings.

We arent getting another subspace emissary. Sakurai has gone on the record about how hard it is to develop.

Also. You don't get Home Run Contest or stage Builder until you fork over the cash needed for them by purchasing Banjo And Joker.
They are free updates......

And again. You can't actually play those multiplayer modes online without paying extra cash for the online.

You can play those modes by yourself. I dont get your point. Also, some of those modes, you cant play online at all.

You seem really misinformed.

Ace C.R.O.S.S.

Smash Ace

What a huge disappointment in all honesty.

Spirit Board Is Just you beating up the same damn characters who were already on the roster which is something you already did in computer player matches and the other two modes I just talked about.

How is any of that fun, charming, clever, or a joy to sit through?

So if you did not purchase those two characters and the fighter packs that came with them.

"It sucks to be you" Says Nintendo.

When keep in mind. The last two modes I mentioned are things that should have been in the base game.

Also. You don't have any friends that live close by and no one wants to come over to your house because your not vaccinated.

"Sucks To Be You" says Nintendo.

So yeah. Smash Ultimate has a whole truckload of nothing going for it. Like no joke. I was literally begging God to take me away from Earth after seeing how Smash Ultimate did not get a single mode thrown into its base game.

I just hope the folks behind Nick All Stars have some common sense to finally add more single player content. And I'm at least happy they made it to where online multiplayer does not suck royally.

One more thing I have to say about Nick All Stars Brawl.

"Sighs" if they do decide to throw in DLC. Oh please don't make it to where every single DLC character is just pointless sword fighter after another (I don't need them to repeat the same mistake Sakurai made in Ultimate and Smash 4).
Honestly... You're just acting entitled.

IzukuXYang4Life

Banned via Warnings
And you’re talking about this in the NickBrawl speculation thread why exactly?
To make absolutely sure of it the Nick All Stars team gets the idea to make a better Smash game with tons of things to do in it.

As opposed to making the same darn mistakes over and over all over again.

That's all I want.

A Smash game with a ton of stuff to do offline (Since I myself don't have many friends close by to come play games with me) and a fun story mode that gives me a reason to keep coming back to that game.

As opposed to it being a game you only touch once and never play again after that.

Not being entitled or a jerk or a brat.

I just want a Smash game with a ton of fun modes, A good story mode, and a game that's not boring chore to sit through for an hour or two.

Something that I can look forward to that's not just a pointless waste of time and programming resources that could have been used to feed starving homeless people or create a cure for HIV AIDS.

Feel free to either agree or disagree with me.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Are you talking about he TMNT VS In Space Crossover, or the Boom Studios Crossover Comics?
This, of course- with the stupid Female character, who I believe... was named after art and not the artist.
I'd take it, but everyone in this thread is contractually obligated to go full tunnel-vision on any Chloe players in a free for all.
:4pacman:
No. My eyes- and fists- are on Dodie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom