• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
That does it, how about we post silly clips until the next actual update? I'll start.

...Well, that's a thing I guess, and I assume that, unless something crazy happens, that's going to be it for news/updates today.

Though I've already pre-ordered the Switch version (not to mention, I don't even own an Xbox in any form).

Also, there's a pretty amusing picture of Lincoln and Oblina on the Junkyard stage.

Also also, one of the images is of Reptar on a jungle-looking stage. Do you guys think this is another glimpse at the still mostly unknown Wild Thornberrys stage?
Seems like it. Also, Sandy can be seen on Helga's stage, at the other end of the rowed screenshots. And Danny gets some more attention for once.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So funny enough, the new screenshots literally confirm the leaks are, indeed, real lol.

The brand new screenshot of Reptar on the Wild Thornberrys stage shows ledges above the ComVee which were never officially shown until now...and those same ledges are on the leaked Stage Select Screen picture.
download (3)~2.jpeg

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
So funny enough, the new screenshots literally confirm the leaks are, indeed, real lol.

The brand new screenshot of Reptar on the Wild Thornberrys stage shows ledges above the ComVee which were never officially shown until now...and those same ledges are on the leaked Stage Select Screen picture.View attachment 330913
Man if I had been just a little bit quicker I would’ve been first to point it out, but no texting while driving 🙃

So yeah, Toph’s in which means we should be putting a lot of stock into the image with the 2 blacked out character renders

Personally I think it’s Garfield and Rocko, in that order as well, though I don’t think the Garfield we saw in that leak was legit, hence why Rep shrugged it off

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Zuko bros... we lost.
What do you mean? The DLC hasn't started yet.

Man if I had been just a little bit quicker I would’ve been first to point it out, but no texting while driving 🙃

So yeah, Toph’s in which means we should be putting a lot of stock into the image with the 2 blacked out character renders

Personally I think it’s Garfield and Rocko, in that order as well, though I don’t think the Garfield we saw in that leak was legit, hence why Rep shrugged it off
Keep in mind that one of the blurred names seemed to be slightly longer, so one of the characters could be someone with a last name (that isn't among the current series inclusions).

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
1632174429497.png

Seems like there was a showcase uploaded today, but it is still on private... Maybe there was some error in it that they need to correct? Or just some scheduling challenge in the pipeline...

I like how aang and korra haven’t even been announced yet and people are already talking so much about toph getting in
I mean, no surprise people are discussing the character who wasn't psuedo-leaked Day 1 from the boxart; she's the only one the new leak shows that is actually new.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
What do you mean? The DLC hasn't started yet.

Keep in mind that one of the blurred names seemed to be slightly longer, so one of the characters could be someone with a last name (that isn't among the current series inclusions).
From what we do know based on placements the first one is either a TMNT character, a Rugrats character, or a new series rep and the second is either a Hey Arnold character or a new series rep.

amageish

Smash Master

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I just meant that I find it funny how the leaks are moving so much faster than things are actually being announced
Yeah, and by the time the announcement for the Avatar crew actually happens, no one will be hyped that much because the gift box was already open. It's the most blatant leaks we've had in a long time.

New showcase tomorrow

Oh thank goodness, I can stop posting silly clips now. Glad to see my gal's next! 🥰

Last edited:

Fields - Ultimate's Great

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
Yeah, and by the time the announcement for the Avatar crew actually happens, no one will be hyped that much because the gift box was already open. It's the most blatant leaks we've had in a long time.
Avatar announcements will almost certainly still get people hyped and get the game trending on Twitter; the leaks seem real, but haven't travelled that far all things considered. I haven't seen any articles about them and, heck, even YouTubers with large platforms like PapaGenos have yet to cover them.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Why April over Powdered Toast Man? Wouldn't that go well with Ren and Stimpy like what they did with Spongebob's characters?

Leonardo also got skipped over... again. Dude can't catch a break.
View attachment 330918
Yeah, I'm not surprised by the slightest, even the game's wiki calls him the "boring" one. 🙁

At least they'll have to cover the earlier revealed characters' movesets after this, however random the order is.

Last edited:

Fields - Ultimate's Great

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm not surprised by the slightest, even the game's wiki calls him the "boring" one. 🙁

At least they'll have to cover the earlier revealed characters' movesets after this, however random the order is.
That's cringe. Leonardo can still be fun to play just show off his moveset insert crying spongebop picture

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Avatar announcements will almost certainly still get people hyped and get the game trending on Twitter; the leaks seem real, but haven't travelled that far all things considered. I haven't seen any articles about them and, heck, even YouTubers with large platforms like PapaGenos have yet to cover them.
Papa genos did talk quite a bit about the avatar characters besides a bit less toph though. Not sure why he didn't cover the last leak, but he did show the clear box art and all:

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Papa genos did talk quite a bit about the avatar characters besides a bit less toph though. Not sure why he didn't cover the last leak, but he did show the clear box art and all:

Maybe he just wanted to avoid causing anymore traction

dlewis53

Smash Lord
...Hopefully he means the fun sort of stupid and not "it's as useless as F.L.U.D.D." stupid.

New showcase tomorrow

...Huh. I'm actually kind of torn on this.

On the one hand, I do appreciate getting some elaboration on April's playstyle as well as how that star system will work, but on the other hand, I feel like she's one of the characters who's already gotten quite a bit of exposure, especially compared to the likes of Danny, Zim, and Powdered Toast Man (the latter of who I honestly expected to be next considering they just did Ren & Stimpy; what, was them covering all three SpongeBob characters first just the Sponge getting special treatment?).

Oh well. At least they're using the correct render in the tweet.

Speaking of Powdered Toast Man, though:

...I guarantee you the only reason PTM is considered "boring" is because we still barely know anything about his moveset or how he plays. And frankly, call him boring when we know so little about him feels pretty damn unfair.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Speaking of Powdered Toast Man, though:

...I guarantee you the only reason PTM is considered "boring" is because we still barely know anything about his moveset or how he plays. And frankly, call him boring when we know so little about him feels pretty damn unfair.
They were talking about Leonardo. It's a common joke that he's the most boring Turtle since he usually only ever "The Leader".

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
So we basically know that the Toph leak is real now, as if there was any real doubt. Now it's just down to those two FreeLC characters and whatever we get for paid DLC down the line. (I'm still banking on Jimmy and Garfield, partly because I want to see them in the game and think they have a good chance and partly because I wanna be vindicated by Garfleak being real all this time.)
I'm looking forward to seeing the details of April's moveset tomorrow. I wanna know what those camera flashes are all about. If she's as cool as the developers have made her sound, I might have to play her some despite having no attachment or familiarity with the character.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Powdered Toast Mains just keep losing /s
The struggle is real.

Knowing our luck, I wouldn't be shocked if the Avatar character(s) got announced on Wednesday, therefore ensuring that the early reveals still don't get moveset coverage.

On the one hand, I do appreciate getting some elaboration on April's playstyle as well as how that star system will work, but on the other hand, I feel like she's one of the characters who's already gotten quite a bit of exposure, especially compared to the likes of Danny, Zim, and Powdered Toast Man (the latter of who I honestly expected to be next considering they just did Ren & Stimpy; what, was them covering all three SpongeBob characters first just the Sponge getting special treatment?).
Ludosity bias. :4pacman:

I mean, you kind of have to expect some form of favoritism from anyone making a fighting game that tosses in a bunch of known characters.

Last edited:

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
So we basically know that the Toph leak is real now, as if there was any real doubt. Now it's just down to those two FreeLC characters and whatever we get for paid DLC down the line. (I'm still banking on Jimmy and Garfield, partly because I want to see them in the game and think they have a good chance and partly because I wanna be vindicated by Garfleak being real all this time.)
I'm looking forward to seeing the details of April's moveset tomorrow. I wanna know what those camera flashes are all about. If she's as cool as the developers have made her sound, I might have to play her some despite having no attachment or familiarity with the character.
SmashBoards was being difficult so have this link instead NickBrawl Splash Screen Leak

There's 2 weird things that stick out to me:
1) The absence of Nigel
2) Gir being so far away from Zim

LimeTH

Smash Lord
SmashBoards was being difficult so have this link instead NickBrawl Splash Screen Leak

1) The absence of Nigel
They're doing it again with GIR, huh? Are we sure he's not his own character?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

1) The absence of Nigel
Zim obviously wants to be as far apart from GIR as he can manage. Either that, or GIR has a special moveset mechanic.

That said, Mikey's in good form, dudes.

amageish

Smash Master

1) The absence of Nigel
This may be a fake, but even if it is... NASB fake leaks have been doing a much better job at looking real then Smash leaks have lately lol.

If Nigel ends up not being on a Splash Screen, then maybe he was drawn to be interacting with a character not in the base game roster (i.e., one of the 2 post-launch characters?

Top Bottom