• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice Point Mafia Day 6 (5/8 to Lynch, Deadline: Saturday the 19th at Midnight)

D

Deleted member

For those wondering who I imprisoned, that would be Nicholas1024. I was just slightly more suspicious of him and Mentosman8 fell into 2nd place. However, my recent imprisonment of Nicholas1024 sends some red flags on him, so he is without a doubt my top suspect. Given that SwordsRbroken killed someone, but there wasn't a 2nd kill, I'm suspecting we may have caught our last Mafia member.

With that said, Vote: Nicholas1024

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Good shout swords! Now, the final scum is mentos.
vote: mentos

It's settled then. Let's take the game.

Put simply - Defence of Sold2 despite the yakuza scare and support for gheb's theories in Twilight 2 / No follow-through on Swarm / PK and MK lynches he was pleased with... I wonder why? =D I think now's a good time to elaborate on that Twilight post in which you declare you'll stop swords from killing you - the question is why did you declare this, effectively outing yourself as having something?... why didn't you just stop him?

Swords, ssbf, nich/cello, join me now. Let's lynch mentos toDay.
_

@Nich - you mentioned the possibility of there being 3 deaths yesterDay. What was that about? tell me tell me!
@ssbf - what was special about your jailing of Nich last Night to make you reconsider mentos? Unreconsider plz.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I need Cello to answer my question first. However, SSBF's post makes me very curious if nich may in fact be last scum. Regardless, once Cello responds to my question I've got a bit to say.

D

Deleted member

Kataefi said:
@ssbf - what was special about your jailing of Nich last Night to make you reconsider mentos? Unreconsider plz.
Mentosman8 is most certainly not spared. As a matter of fact, it makes me a little more suspicious of him and if he does play badly ToDay, I'll be wiling to switch my vote over to him.

However, my imprisonment of Nicholas1024 is very ****ing that Nicholas1024 could be the very last scum. I most likely prevented a Town Night Kill because I imprisoned Nicholas1024. I was thinking of imprisoning Mentosman8 instead, but by the end of ToDay, I had a stronger gut read on Nicholas1024, plus I found a couple things scummy about him.

With the fact there was a no 2nd kill during Night 3 and that SwordsRbroken claimed to kill Junglefever, it rose my suspicion of Nicholas1024 dramatically.

D

Deleted member

*Very ****ing evidence*
That's what I meant to say.

Nicholas1024, I want you to convince ME of these reasons:
1. Why you don't deserve to die ToDay.
2. Why you think the cases on you are wrong.
3. Why you think my theory on why there was no 2nd night kill is wrong (Because I'm pretty convinced that my reasons are correct).

I especially DARE you to prove #3 wrong.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Borrowing a DSI from my sibling to post

SSBF, you are officially an idiot. Here's why I am not scum:

1)i pushed the overswarm and sold2 scum lynches quite hard.
2)i argued against the swords not-mafia lynch.
3)i haven't done anything scummy, I have yet to see a legit case on me.

As for the NK thing, have you never heard of a doc protect?

Now, mentos is scum. He pushed Xonar hard D1 to distract from OS, he defended Sold2 yesterday, and he's been after me, cello, and swords, none of whom are mafia. Die. vote: mentos

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thank god I can assume there's only one scum left at this point or I would be slapping you right now Nich. Please let Cello respond so I can post what I would like to before we go about quicklynching me, K? Not to mention, my point about Sold yesterday still stands that most of the case on him was from D1 when he was town, so you can't really hold it against me for not finding a case based on town play not scummy>_>

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Thank god I can assume there's only one scum left at this point or I would be slapping you right now Nich. Please let Cello respond so I can post what I would like to before we go about quicklynching me, K? Not to mention, my point about Sold yesterday still stands that most of the case on him was from D1 when he was town, so you can't really hold it against me for not finding a case based on town play not scummy>_>
Do you really think that cello/ swords could be mafia? By the mafia lynches they've pushed, I say no way. Also, why did you completely believe sold's claim but cast doubt on swords claim due to the yak?

@ssbf
one more thing... You didn't roleblock me, nothing in my pm pointed to my night action being unsuccesful.

@ whoever asked it
I'll explain the 3 nk comment later. Explaining now would reveal sensitive info.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
unvote
vote: rockin

I needed to review some things. And... I think all the pieces to this puzzle are slowly coming together.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
DSi post. will have internet for today and some of tomorrow.

Willing to lynch mentos, but i want to hear moar from Rockin and cello.

SSBF, doesn't jailing someone prevent anything targeted at him? If so, then how does this affect your case on Nich? Explain plz.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Rockin, you shot the wrong person. I really am bulletproof. Also, I never say "maf".

Anyway, let's look at the facts. For the past two Nights, I have received two different abilities. On Night 2, I received a Ki-blast (one-shot vig), that I used on Night 3 on Jungle, just in case scum had a roleblocker, and since I wasn't one-hundred percent sure who was scum between Mentos and Rockin, but I was **** sure of Jungle. On Night 3, I received a one-time tracking ability, Ki-tracking. Now, who would trust me enough to give me these gifts? Who claimed that a third shot was possible yesterDay? Nick, our town trainer (we know he's town because he gave a kill ability to an unknown. Scum would have trained an ally).

Kat is my squishy baby love Doll (literally). Last Night, he received an interesting letter, supposedly from me. I know I didn't send it, and a townie has no business masquerading as me, so we can infer that the last scum was the person responsible. In that message, "I" tell Kat that I'm "starting" to believe that Mentos is scum, and that I want him to convince everyone else that he's scum because I'm afraid I won't live through N3. The message also suggests that he consider Junglefever (as scum) if Swords doesn't shoot him.

SSBF's claimed and demonstrated ability deals with training/searching. Swords is a vigilante or SK. Nick is a trainer. That leaves Mentos and Rockin. And Mentos certainly wouldn't send a "dying declaration" from "me" to get him and his partner killed. That leaves Rockin.

Vote Rockin

@Mentos: Yes, I received a present from you.

@Nick: Sorry about revealing your "sensitive information", but it doesn't matter if it leads to a win. The same reasoning applied to Sold2 when he didn't try to save Gheb. He didn't, but that's because he was mafia.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Excellent, I'll go ahead and claim to make sure, and we'll get this over with then:) I'm Hercule. My base ability was to threaten(action of roleblocking someone). I used it N1 on MK, and trained. My roleblock failed, and I gained an ability to have a chance(which I have assumed since N2 was 0) to kill someone(which is why I was more suspicious of Swords claim at first: I didn't think my abilities were 0% success as much, and two vig's in a game seemed messed up). Night two I attempted a roleblock again, this time on Kata(no particular reason, just I was questioning my ability enough I wanted to test it a bit). It returned the response that it failed again. That night I also trained, where I got another ability, present 4 u. The role was described as giving someone a present that would give another ability. So, I used it on N3 on Cello(If he was scum, I felt he would deny receiving the present to try and discredit my claim, whereas as town he would do what he did and come out that he did receive it). However, instead of granting Cello an ability, it appears I can now use a deton8(making sure it can't be taken unboldedXD) command, with really no explanation of what that does, I assume it's not a positive thing to use on townies however.

That should clear some of my actions up a bit, as well as my(mostly bluffing) threat to stop SSBF N2.

So, with that all aside, Rockin seems like a good lynch to me, I'll Vote: Rockin

This is L-1. I'm almost positive he's scum, but may as well let him say somethingXD

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Cello is completely correct about my role. I have one more ability, which is to teach flight, aka: protect someone for one night. If the game doesn't end today, I'll protect Kat tonight. I'm gohan by the way.

The reason I didn't want to reveal my info is because I thought cello hadn't used the vig shot yet.

I'm more sold on mentos-scum, due to reasons already stated. But I'll support a rockin lynch over a no-lynch, provided mentos gets vigged.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Did you read my last post Nich? That I've been playing including a major softclaim during T-2? I won't need vigged, because if all is in order, Rockin's lynch ends the game. There's also no real reason given the situation for me to die>_>

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Hm... mentos's claim makes some sense... I'll support either his or rockin's lynch today, and swords can vig the other one. That should end the game unless swords is sk.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
How.... How does that make sense Swords? Kill a claimed townie pr before the nigh 100% likely mafia? Roleblockers are just as common for town as they are for scum, so I don't see why me claiming that as part of my role makes me mafia>_>

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
unvote
vote: rockin

I needed to review some things. And... I think all the pieces to this puzzle are slowly coming together.
Excellent, I'll go ahead and claim to make sure, and we'll get this over with then:) I'm Hercule. My base ability was to threaten(action of roleblocking someone). I used it N1 on MK, and trained. My roleblock failed, and I gained an ability to have a chance(which I have assumed since N2 was 0) to kill someone(which is why I was more suspicious of Swords claim at first: I didn't think my abilities were 0% success as much, and two vig's in a game seemed messed up). Night two I attempted a roleblock again, this time on Kata(no particular reason, just I was questioning my ability enough I wanted to test it a bit). It returned the response that it failed again. That night I also trained, where I got another ability, present 4 u. The role was described as giving someone a present that would give another ability. So, I used it on N3 on Cello(If he was scum, I felt he would deny receiving the present to try and discredit my claim, whereas as town he would do what he did and come out that he did receive it). However, instead of granting Cello an ability, it appears I can now use a deton8(making sure it can't be taken unboldedXD) command, with really no explanation of what that does, I assume it's not a positive thing to use on townies however.

That should clear some of my actions up a bit, as well as my(mostly bluffing) threat to stop SSBF N2.

So, with that all aside, Rockin seems like a good lynch to me, I'll Vote: Rockin

This is L-1. I'm almost positive he's scum, but may as well let him say somethingXD
I'm curious as to why you two are voting for me, especially Kat (I'm just guessing from mentos' reasons is to what Cello said about me recently, but I still want to hear from him).

Rockin, you shot the wrong person. I really am bulletproof. Also, I never say "maf".

Anyway, let's look at the facts. For the past two Nights, I have received two different abilities. On Night 2, I received a Ki-blast (one-shot vig), that I used on Night 3 on Jungle, just in case scum had a roleblocker, and since I wasn't one-hundred percent sure who was scum between Mentos and Rockin, but I was **** sure of Jungle. On Night 3, I received a one-time tracking ability, Ki-tracking. Now, who would trust me enough to give me these gifts? Who claimed that a third shot was possible yesterDay? Nick, our town trainer (we know he's town because he gave a kill ability to an unknown. Scum would have trained an ally).

Kat is my squishy baby love Doll (literally). Last Night, he received an interesting letter, supposedly from me. I know I didn't send it, and a townie has no business masquerading as me, so we can infer that the last scum was the person responsible. In that message, "I" tell Kat that I'm "starting" to believe that Mentos is scum, and that I want him to convince everyone else that he's scum because I'm afraid I won't live through N3. The message also suggests that he consider Junglefever (as scum) if Swords doesn't shoot him.

SSBF's claimed and demonstrated ability deals with training/searching. Swords is a vigilante or SK. Nick is a trainer. That leaves Mentos and Rockin. And Mentos certainly wouldn't send a "dying declaration" from "me" to get him and his partner killed. That leaves Rockin.

Vote Rockin

@Mentos: Yes, I received a present from you.

@Nick: Sorry about revealing your "sensitive information", but it doesn't matter if it leads to a win. The same reasoning applied to Sold2 when he didn't try to save Gheb. He didn't, but that's because he was mafia.
Hmm...that bold part is conflicting with SSBF's N3 power, first of all (saying that he imprisoned Nich). If that was the case, then you shouldn't have recieved nothing from him (Unless SSBF's power stops them from JUST doing either a search or train of their choosing. Should hear it from SSBF just to make sure).

Also...the message thing. I agree that it sounds just like scum trying to make Mentos look bad, but I didn't send it. I hardly even have a power.

Guess I should go and claim. My name is Yamcha, and I'm just a vanilla townie. I didn't train at all cause I felt someone (aside just Xonar) go and collect the dragon balls. I was gonna just get one dragon ball and then just train from there on out so as to secure it incase scum manage to get their hands on most of it. Unfortunatly, not only was I not able to get a dragon ball, it seems that town decided to say 'eff dragon balls' and mass train (well, it seemed like everyone wanted to mass train, to me). So I decided to just stick to collecting dragon balls, which I was able to get N2 and N3.

Kat, can you confirm that you got that said message from Cello?

Also, what does everyone else (aside Mentos, Kat, and Cello) think of this?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Cello, btw, is it specifically stated that Kat is town to you? Since we already had masons die, I want to make sure we don't overlook the possibility. I'm still all for Rockin dying first, especially due to his question of Kat's reasoning for voting him, but if he dies and isn't scum, the possibility that one of you two is scum, more likely to be kat of the two after I've re-thought things. Just want to ask so that everyone knows where we stand.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Rockin said:
So I decided to just stick to collecting dragon balls, which I was able to get N2 and N3.
Somehow, I really doubt that you got those Balls on Night 2 and Night 3, considering that Kat and I have searched every Night except the first and found nothing. That's funny though. N2. N3. Just like the letter you sent.

Besides, why would find more Dragon Balls than one be...helpful? If it was still in the void, i.e. unfound, that would force scum to spend time to find them. Why would you choose to (from an "if you are townie" perspective) help them find the Dragon Balls and get even more when they kill you?

It is much more likely that scum killed Xonar, found that he had two (or one, and a scum searched and found one), and you are rationalizing the fact that you have two. It's equally telling that the number of Dragon Balls was a point you wanted to preemptively be clear on.

@Mentos: My role pm states that Kat is town. We both got really paranoid at certain points, mostly because of disagreements over who we thought was scum, and I for one was relieved when S2 turned out to be converted.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Cello my squishy itty bitty love doll.

Firstly I confirm that we are lovers. I also confirm that I received a letter last Night from "Cello". At first, my initial [over]reaction (before speaking with Cello himself) was that he was going to be immobilised in some way, and that he wouldn't be able to post. I thought I'd have to carry the Day forward hence my quick vote on you Mentos based on the contents of the letter.

But after speaking with him, this truly wasn't the case, and he didn't send the letter at all... so we can assume it wasn't mentos (as scum), unless he wanted a death wish, and it wasn't articulate enough to be considered from other players, and of course we have nich's, swords' and ssbf's claims that are likely to be true and have been proven in a sense. So therefore, by process of elimination, Rockin is the remaining scum.

The letter read as if Cello wasn't going to survive N3 - which means Cello was likely hit by the NK as a result. This is an important detail.
_

Oh, has anyone stopped to consider that sbbf jailed nich N3, and yet nich still used his ability to train Cello? Unless I've missed something...
_

Also Mentos, as scum, why would I push a swarm wagon D1, ruining his yakuza ability? It was very possible for such a wagon to succeed considering the split in votes (I've mentioned this before I believe as a point against Sold). Further, why would I bus Sold with a lengthy case whilst instructing Swords to shoot Jungle on the same Day? Importantly, under the likely assumption that Cello was hit by the NK, why would I have been the one to shoot Cello and, consequently, myself... at the same time? That would be suicide...

Let's get Rockin and win the game =)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Somehow, I really doubt that you got those Balls on Night 2 and Night 3, considering that Kat and I have searched every Night except the first and found nothing. That's funny though. N2. N3. Just like the letter you sent.
Remember, there's a 50% chance of finding a dragon ball (while Xonar had 100%). Just like you, I wasn't able to find the balls on N1, but was able to N2 and N3. I can't really argue against the luck mechanics of this game.

Besides, why would find more Dragon Balls than one be...helpful? If it was still in the void, i.e. unfound, that would force scum to spend time to find them. Why would you choose to (from an "if you are townie" perspective) help them find the Dragon Balls and get even more when they kill you?
Twas hoping to just collect as much as I could and then just give it to the one I found to be most likely townie. There was a small thought of giving a dragon ball to you, but meh...I still couldn't deduct from you either town or scum (especially with that Yak in the air). Mentosman was probably the only town person I saw, cause he wasn't fence sitting like scummy Mentosman would do.

as far as Kat's confirmation of the letter...I dunno what to say, really. It's difficult to prove it...but then again, the sudden vote from Mentos to me sounds legitimate.

Eh....massive wifom me thinks. x.x;

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I think we've heard all we needed to hear. Anyone have any objections to me hammering? Rockin's defense doesn't satisfy me

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also Mentos, as scum, why would I push a swarm wagon D1, ruining his yakuza ability? It was very possible for such a wagon to succeed considering the split in votes (I've mentioned this before I believe as a point against Sold). Further, why would I bus Sold with a lengthy case whilst instructing Swords to shoot Jungle on the same Day? Importantly, under the likely assumption that Cello was hit by the NK, why would I have been the one to shoot Cello and, consequently, myself... at the same time? That would be suicide...

Let's get Rockin and win the game =)
Heh you most likely wouldn't, I'm just covering my bases here:). I'm quite convinced of Rockin-scum, which is actually where I was leaning by day start after re-thinking the reasoning behind my suspicion of Cello, but want to make sure we don't all overlook any details just in case. Paranoia is definitely one of my characteristics in these gamesXD

D

Deleted member

Basically everyone claimed if I'm correct. I'll make a bigger post later today on the situation. Don't hammer before then. I will also reveal what I did during the Night. All my Night Actions.

Kthaxbai, need to go finish 7th period exam.

D

Deleted member

The post that you want isn't here yet, but I need to respond to some things first:
Nicholas1024 said:
SSBF, you are officially an idiot. Here's why I am not scum:
If I am such an idiot, then why are you my top lynch candidate?
Nicholas1024 said:
1)i pushed the overswarm and sold2 scum lynches quite hard.
With Overswarm's lynch, you didn't push hard enough. On #362, you changed your vote to Overswarm because The Paprika Killer wasn't really being attacked, despite your suspicion of him.

That phrase is also somewhat contradicting with your push on Overswarm. By the end of Day 1, you had your vote on The Paprika Killer.
Nicholas1024 said:
2)i argued against the swords not-mafia lynch.
You were also suspicious of him. After one of SwordsRbroken's post late in Day 2, you said that "he rose a fair bit on my scumdar.". It contradicts what you say here.
Nicholas1024 said:
3)i haven't done anything scummy, I have yet to see a legit case on me.
I calling BS on that. You have done at least two scummy things in this game:

1. Tried to enforced a artifical deadline to lynch Xonar. You decided to give him until Monday for Xonar to revive himself. It's known as a scum tell because scums apprently love to do this because it's a easy way to vote someone without being responsible for a mislynch.

2. Made one post that mostly parroted me. I responded to Meta-Kirby in #417 and #418, going after him for saying no one has really done scum hunting and being hypocritical. Your post right after me going after Meta-Kirby basically said the same thing. On top of that, you clearly had the preview option to view, so there wasn't any excuse for that parrot.

I would mention the connection between you and Cello Marl, but given that we probably have only one more scum to go, that's m00t.
Nicholas1024 said:
As for the NK thing, have you never heard of a doc protect?
I have most certainly heard of a Doc's protection, but they aren't always the only reason why a kill strangely doesn't happen. This can happen by imprisonment (Like Night 3) and Night Immunity.
Nicholas1024 said:
@ssbf
one more thing... You didn't roleblock me, nothing in my pm pointed to my night action being unsuccesful.
My PM tells a different story. My PM said that I did imprison you. Not only that, you were also not able to train.
SwordsRbroken said:
SSBF, doesn't jailing someone prevent anything targeted at him? If so, then how does this affect your case on Nich? Explain plz.
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Jailkeeper
This link alone should help prove that I did imprison Nicholas1024. Jailkeeper acts as both a protection role and a roleblocker. I clearly did imprision Nicholas1024 and it was successful. I use the Jailer role to find scums.
SwordsRbroken said:
if mentos is a roleblocker, then we should lynch him and i'll shoot rockin. thoughts?
Like I said, don't believe a roleblocker claim as they can go either way. While I'd much prefer a Nicholas1024 lynch now, I'd be fine with a Mentosman8 lynch as well.
Rockin said:
Hmm...that bold part is conflicting with SSBF's N3 power, first of all (saying that he imprisoned Nich). If that was the case, then you shouldn't have recieved nothing from him (Unless SSBF's power stops them from JUST doing either a search or train of their choosing. Should hear it from SSBF just to make sure).
When I jail a person, it stops them from doing either when they please, period. Until I powered up Night 1, they were forced to train. Now that I powered up, not only are they not able to search or train as desired, I can also choose them to not train at all. This is what I did with Junglefever and Nicholas1024, neither were able to train.
Nicholas1024 said:
I think we've heard all we needed to hear. Anyone have any objections to me hammering? Rockin's defense doesn't satisfy me
Just give me the chance to get my thoughts out on the situation and then you can hammer.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I don't know how you can argue my lynch still. If nothing else convinces you, this should... Cello has confirmed my role's abilities, and there's only one mafia left. Also, I was not roleblocked last night. Cello has confirmed that my night action went through.(to teach him ki tracking). Finally, not every role on smashboards matches up with the one on mafiascum. Read your role pm instead of the mafiascum article.

D

Deleted member

As you all know, I am a Town Jailer. Every night, I get to choose one person to imprison per night. They may not choose to either search for Dragonballs or train as they desire.

Originally, they were forced to train. These were my Night Actions:

Night 1: I imprisoned Cello Marl who trained. I also trained during Night 1. I managed to gain the ability to not only imprison a person, but chose between training them or not training them.

Night 2: I imprisoned Junglefever, who was not allowed to train. I also searched for Dragonballs. I was successful and got one.

Night 3: I imprisoned Nicholas1024, who was also not allowed to train. I searched for another Dragonball. Once again, I was successful.

What made Night 3 special was that there was no Night Kills. Cello Marl claimed to have killed Junglefever Night 3. Which means that either Junglefever was double-targetted by SwordsRbroken and Cello Marl, or SwordsRbroken is indeed a non-townie. The former is more likely, thought, as Swords did promise to kill Junglefever Night 3. But let's see:

@SwordsRbroken: Junglefever died Night 3 and fliped scum. Did you target him?

My thoughts on the game:

Okay, so here are the claims:

Me: Piccolo, Town Jailer
SwordsRbroken: Vegeta, Town Vigilante
Mentosman8: Hercule, Roleblocker
Rockin: Yamcha, Vanilla Townie
Nicholas1024: Town Trainer, Gohan
Kataefi: ???, Lovers
Cello Marl: ???, Hated Bulletproof Lover

Leaving me out, there's six of you.

SwordsRbroken's claim is difficult to either prove or unprove to be honest. Even thought it is possible he could be a non-townie, we won't really know unless he answer my question above and even then, I'm not sure if it'll be proof if he's scum.

Mentosman8's claim sounds faulty. Roleblockers can go either way and Mentosman8 said that as well, which alone makes me not believe the claim. He also admits to failing to roleblock Meta-Kirby and Kataefi and I find it ridiculous that he would attempt to roleblock Kataefi especially during Night 2 to test it, when he could have used it on his suspects and potentially got a successful result. I'm not buying his claim, as I didn't get much out of it.

Rockin's claim is a Vanilla Townie. Now I know what you're thinking that I'll be all "LYNCH HIM NOW!". But no, I'm not really prepared to lynch him yet. Aside from his OMGUS vote on Junglefever and sometimes sparse activity, Rockin has been playing a solid game here. Plus I think his Vanilla Townie claim could be true true, as from my experience, Vanilla Townie's claim are usually true but they get lynched anyway. Prehaps I don't have much experience with Mafia, but that's just what I see. However, if it came to a Rockin's lynch or a no lynch, I will be willing to lynch him, but not right now.

Nicholas1024's claim is plausible for now, I will admit, but that doesn't remove the vote off of me. If the game doesn't end ToDay and Nicholas does successfully protect Kataefi, I'll probably take my vote off of him Day 5. I need some more evidence before being convinced he's town.

Kataefi's role is Lover. These can go either way, scum or town. I'm currently neutral on this claim, doesn't change my view for better or worse on him.

I originally thought Cello Marl's claim was bull Day 1, but I started to believe him as the game went by. Now that Kataefi has confirmed Lovers with Cello Marl, it may not have changed my view of Kataefi, but it makes Cello Marl's claim acceptable enough to where I believe it.

I'll be watching Rockin, Swords, Mentosman8, and Nicholas1024 closely.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
SSBF, that was arguably the worst string of posts you've made all game. Someone go ahead and hammer and end this>_>. Nick has a confirmed role, highly unlikely to be scum based on the way it was used. Cello and Kata are lovers, confirmed town to eachother. My role is confirmed. Swords is a vig or sk, if we kill Rockin and game isn't over Swords=SK and we lynch him. You're claim has been proven as well. The only one with an unproven claim, and the remaining scum, is Rockin. There is no question here. None. Rockin is scum as anyone with the ability to read should be able to figure out>_>

Also, I'd like to say my tunneling yesterday was incredibly stupid. I rethought it during night, and pretty much it was all based on assumption and the fact that I didn't agree with the case being presented. Regardless, it made me worthless all day yesterday, and I'm not too happy about that.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, you realize that you're saying you're suspicious of Kat but not Cello when the two have both said their alignments are confirmed, right?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Day 4 Ends & Twilight 4 Begins!

Day 4 Vote Count 1
(4) rockin: kat, cello, mentos, nick
(1) nicholas1024: ssbf
(0) cello_marl:
(0) kataefi:
(0) mentosman8:
(0) super smash bros. fan:
(0) swordsrbroken:

Not Voting: rockin, srb

4/7 to Lynch

Deadline June 3th, 11:59 P.M. EST

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
SSBF, i did target JF N3.

Probably gonna lose internet tomorrow as i am moving to my next destination on vacation. :/

Top Bottom