• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice Point Mafia Day 6 (5/8 to Lynch, Deadline: Saturday the 19th at Midnight)

D

Deleted member

@The Paprika Killer: Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Wow, we're in confirmation stage and this looks to be epic.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hopefully tomorrow if he gets internet back, I'd start it today, but I work 9 hours, so I wouldn't be here all day to deal with any mayhem that may occur early d1.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ronike, you didn't respond to my IM. I wanna join as a replacement if you don't mind even though I suck at mafia :(

:059:

D

Deleted member

@Dark Ermac: Interesting. I heard you're a vetern player of Mafia. If you do replace, it'll be interesting to see how you play.

@Gheb 01: Try adding Ronike to your buddy list on AIM or PM him about it. For the former, when he's online, you can ask him to replace in DBZ Mafia if he hasn't gotten the message yet.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
It's been a while since I've played forum mafia, but I think I'll do fine (as long as I don't disappear).

Ronike

Smash Ace
turns out I have some stuff to do and cant start it right this minute, my apologies. Replacement of jungle will happen if Ryker doesn't post by the time I get home and if jungle is online at that time

D

Deleted member

@Ronike: Don't sweat it. I'm not worried.

Now here's an question for everyone who's particapating, why do you love DBZ?

D

Deleted member

@Ronike: I'd highly recommend editing the first page to add replacements for the game and the people who are dead, once the dead starts to accumulate. Just saying.

@Dark Ermac: Mind linking your games so I can get your way of playing?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Replacements and such added. Waitin on Jungle to let me know he's ready to replace in or for Ryker to get back in now.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
@Ronike: I'd highly recommend editing the first page to add replacements for the game and the people who are dead, once the dead starts to accumulate. Just saying.

@Dark Ermac: Mind linking your games so I can get your way of playing?
Ehh, you wouldn't want to see it. I only played here a couple times, and I was the ur-example of a noob.

It's been a couple years since then, and my playstyle has changed dramatically.

D

Deleted member

@Ronike: Thanks for doing that.

@Dark Ermac: Thank you for informing me of that.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Alright, Jungle's replacing in, so let me just get him oriented and write up what I need to get D1 started and we shall start.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Okay Jungle, I guess I'll have to do with you man. So the thing is, me and Ryker were gonna be in-game hydra's. You mind doin' dat **** niggha?

Ronike

Smash Ace
On second thought, I'll write up starting flavor when I get a chance. Rip in the space-time continuum besides bringing the villains of old has also seemed to change some personalities, so you no longer know who to trust and anyone could be evil, so you decide to go at this the only reasonable way: democratically vote people to murder at the end of everyday.

START OF DAY 1 (8/15 to Lynch, Deadline May 12, 11:59 PM Eastern)

Vote Count (8/15 to Lynch)
(0) xonar
(0) Jungle
(0) rockin
(0) clownbot
(0) kataefi
(0) the paprika killer
(0) nicholas1024
(0) swordsrbroken
(0) mentosman8
(0) meta-kirby
(0) super smash bros. fan
(0) overswarm
(0) sold2
(0) hilt
(0) cello_marl

Not Voting: Everyone

D

Deleted member

@Jungelfever: Nice to see you in the game. Hope you have a great time playing Dragonball Z Mafia.

D

Deleted member

Oh and Day 1 started. I get first vote:

Vote: Nicholas1024

For the sake of awesomeness.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Aww I'm 3rd replacement?

I wonder if I'll be able to sub in before I lose interest and fade back into obscurity again.

D

Deleted member

@Dark Ermac: Try joining other games here in Mafia that are reciving sign-ups. Therefore, you don't lose interest in Mafia here again. Best not to respose, thought, since you're currently not in the game.

FoS: Rockin for defending Nicholas1024.

D

Deleted member

@Nicholas1024: No offense, but that was an OMGUS reply. Anything you vote for a person who voted for you is considered an OMGUS reply.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Unvote Vote SSBF

Absolutely incorrect. You can vote someone with their vote on you for a legitimate reason.

Top Bottom