• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

So yeah, does anyone wana practice brawl this weekend, not melee or DOA4.
Yea brawl is epics, Melee is legendary, and DOA4 is for people who think there Ninjas
I wasn't saying i was quitting melee specifically. I was talking about the Smash Bros series altogether. I tried playing Brawl and it's just nothing I find too special for the moment. I'd like to try it more but I don't see that happening because my buddy jeff is the one with the modded wii and he's been really busy lately and playing with you guys seems out of the question most of the time. And Dead or Alive 4 is for people with skill. It's one of the greatest fighting games. And funny you should bring that up because out of the entire roster, there are only 2 ninjas. Don't be mad because you couldn't pull off a combo or a counter to save your life.

Miller

Smash Lord
Hmm, im pretty sure Saturday would be fine, just gotta ask my parents first. You could probably sleep over too, but the only problem is I have a cold soo

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Ye man. I am going to hit the hay in 15 mins i think. I am pretty tired. Whaen are you guys getting together to play some Brawl?

Btw DoD greatest fighting game ever? Sir, Third Strike needs to have a word with you, as well as MvC2 and SFII.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Ye man. I am going to hit the hay in 15 mins i think. I am pretty tired. Whaen are you guys getting together to play some Brawl?

Btw DoD greatest fighting game ever? Sir, Third Strike needs to have a word with you, as well as MvC2 and SFII.
qfft

10char

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I had to get some codec for that video -_-

Cool vid, Metaknight looks like junk. Post up a vid of marth vs anyone.

Percon

Smash Lord
Let's say that we WERE doing crews 3v3 or something. Who would be on our team?

My personal opinion is that the team would entail:

-Me (It's me)
-Rob (He's getting really good, owned at it when he first picked it up)
-Josh (Apparently owns with TL, though I have to see for myself)

So yeah. It could change, though for a three man Brawl team, that's our best bet so far.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Let's say that we WERE doing crews 3v3 or something. Who would be on our team?

My personal opinion is that the team would entail:

-Me (It's me)
-Rob (He's getting really good, owned at it when he first picked it up)
-Josh (Apparently owns with TL, though I have to see for myself)

So yeah. It could change, though for a three man Brawl team, that's our best bet so far.
Sounds good to me. And thanks for the compliment. To be honest, I had a competative grudge against you since you beat me out at Smash fest, so you've now become a rival to me. I've gotten a lot better because of it and its why I can't turn down one more match with you:laugh:

P.S. Our Fox vs Falco matches were epic.

Percon

Smash Lord
Really, eh? Well rivalry is a good thing and ensures that both people try their hardest.

And our Fox vs Falco matches were pretty good, though late at night we were both kinda losing it. :p We've got to practice more, though it's a shame neither of us own the game :/

As a matter of fact... does Josh's Wii even work.play brawl? If not, then LMAO at the best guys being the ones without the game.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Really, eh? Well rivalry is a good thing and ensures that both people try their hardest.

And our Fox vs Falco matches were pretty good, though late at night we were both kinda losing it. :p We've got to practice more, though it's a shame neither of us own the game :/

As a matter of fact... does Josh's Wii even work.play brawl? If not, then LMAO at the best guys being the ones without the game.
Ha ha, yeah really. But we weren't really pushovers in Melee so it makes sense that we'd pick Brawl up fast.:laugh:

Niko_K

Smash Master
LMFAO! Epic signature is Epic as ****...

Also we should have a mini tournament to determine who gets to play on the 3v3 crew battles. :p

Rob is definitely a good candidate though, but today I start my daily b50, d, E and multi vitamin intake + eating healthy and sleeping properly...so I wont be so ******** against you guys xD

brawl today?

Percon

Smash Lord
LMFAO! Epic signature is Epic as ****...

Also we should have a mini tournament to determine who gets to play on the 3v3 crew battles. :p

Rob is definitely a good candidate though, but today I start my daily b50, d, E and multi vitamin intake + eating healthy and sleeping properly...so I wont be so ******** against you guys xD

brawl today?
Sure, but aren't you sick or something?

Anyway, I'll come over if you want the practice.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Wednesday = Mini Brawl Tournament at my house...Ill have 2 tvs set up, this is to determine our 3v3 team...Miller nows your time to back up your cockyness xD

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
yo sup guys, copypasta down your throat, all the info in the announcements on home page:

some BAD DUDE hackzords through smashboards and got a list of e-mails and stuff. the power admin would like you to consider changing your passwords. actually you should. read below.

Superman said:
One, the individual in question sent out an email blast to a number of users that contained a message advertising his site. He also obtained a list of members' email addresses, but claims that he will delete it. We also have reason to believe that this individual may have obtained some potentially sensitive information from our database. I recommend that any users who may have supplied some sensitive information via threads, posts, or PMs (such as usernames or passwords) change that information as soon as possible--while it's not necessarily likely that that information has been stolen, we cannot be absolutely sure about what information was taken.

In addition, I would like to suggest that all users change their account passwords. A good password will contain a mixture of letters (capital and lowercase), numbers, and symbols, and be at least 8 characters long. I also recommend you choose a password unique to this site so as to not endanger any other accounts you may have with the same password elsewhere. To be clear, we have no reason to believe that any of your account passwords have been compromised--even if they were indeed taken, they are stored only in an encrypted form that is not readily decrypted by modern technology.

Lastly, I'd like to note that the Revolution style will temporarily be the only style that will be available. We expect to re-enable the other styles shortly.

Top Bottom