• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master
Completely irrelevant but I own at more games then 3 now :D

I have had this game for no more then 3 days *Max is Proof*

Percon

Smash Lord
I don't go on so much anymore. But I'll try to make an effort to do so.

And it doesn't matter how bad you are - the more people you fight, the better you'll get. Don't expect to get good by not fighting other players, mm? I bet you can get to a reasonable skill in very little time... Niko did.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Good practice last night John. Your link is getting pretty slick. YOUR NOT SLICK!

Fairs kevin off of FD 2x in a row....talk about epic spacing

McgDynasty

Smash Rookie
Good practice last night John. Your link is getting pretty slick. YOUR NOT SLICK!

Fairs kevin off of FD 2x in a row....talk about epic spacing
Yeah man, awesome practice. Haha you like the Nair fox/falco recovery blocker eh? Thanks for the compliments but my Link is slick BECAUSE I'm slick lol. Your Peach is pretty good, awesome spacing and tons of effective mind GAYmes. Keep it up.. Your good too kevin. Slick fox. Don't be mad at the 2 stocks :p. And try to stay longer lol. Your pretty fun to play.

Miller

Smash Lord
C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER this thread from death.

BRAWL SOON :D

Well for Me, Niko, and Kevin atleast with out Secksie Modded Wiis (Mines Better)

Well, this is my new smashboards account. I know you like it Niko, don't deny it ;). Anyway, Mike is coming over on Friday for practice at around 5. Anyone else interested in coming?

by the way, why can't I get my signature to show? I tried the raw HTML code and the
but that dosn't seem to work. Any ideas?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Wow, **** smashboards has bin so busy for the last week with all the brawl leaks. Somebody hurry up and get brawl... and Lucario!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Mewtwo clone? Ha ha. Besides the fact that he has a shadowball/ aura sphere move... he is nothing like Mewtwo. Lucario will be awesome.

Niko_K

Smash Master
The Single Layer Rip of SSBB is out which is just the multiplayer portion of the game.

Dual Layer rip should be coming out Tonight or Tomorrow.

Also I expect american leaks of the game to be around the corner. X Play is reviewing the AMERICAN version of the game Monday and is recording exclusive footage also.

LEAKS

Erik McLennan

Smash Cadet
Hey, what's up guys? I live in Port Colborne and I pretty much have no good players to play against. When do you guys get together and smash? I'd definitely come out and hopefully get some excellent practise!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
**** Niko (and everyone else with brawl), I am so jealous and hate you guys so much right now... so... invites soon???

I totally gotta bust out Pika and Pokemon trainer while wearing my brand new Ash Ketchum hat I got on my bday ha ha!

Perhaps like... pfft oh I dunno... today? Today being Monday. C'mon guys I actually have today off, don't take that away from me.:laugh:

Edit: Not only that, but it would make a nice belated bday present for me. My bday was Sunday:lick:

jr.lizardking

Smash Cadet
I got my DVD5 layered brawl too :p, although I extremly doubt that the american brawl will be leaked more then a week before the game comes out, IF that. Nintendo has been very catious on not getting leaks, famitsu reviewed smash before it was out in japan...? but im hoping, although I see no real advantage, japanese is the same game :p. Also, the DVD5 version has practically everything but subspace emissary :), anything where a movie would play , it crashes, but stuff like stage creator, event mode, and all that work :).

Top Bottom