• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
naiagaraland is totally gonna be south for brawl hahahaha

a bunch of idiots but they're so fucking technical and precise it doesn't even matter hahahaha

good shit

Percon

Smash Lord
"Niagaraland", eh? I like the sound of that.

Anyone good for tomorrow (Wed)? I'm itchin' to give PT some exercise. I can't let Kevin outpace me. :x

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
"Niagaraland", eh? I like the sound of that.

Anyone good for tomorrow (Wed)? I'm itchin' to give PT some exercise. I can't let Kevin outpace me. :x
Dude I would love to. But I don't have Brawl.:lick:

Still have yet to play. But I'm curious to know what you think of Pokemon Trainer. I'm dying to use him.

Or if you have it at yer place invite me over so I can see first hand! *gasp*... with my Ash Ketchum hat! Sorry, I just love that hat.:chuckle:

Miller

Smash Lord
Hmmm 3 of us have it :D
And Max if nothing happens today, its deffinatly happening tomorrow. Already talked to Niko about it.

naiagaraland is totally gonna be south for brawl hahahaha

a bunch of idiots but they're so fucking technical and precise it doesn't even matter hahahaha

good shit

Haha Nikos the only going all technical crazy>_<, Me, Max, and Kevin just came across a couple of things that we'd share, Niko is going A.T crazy xD

Niko_K

Smash Master
One thing you need to understand miller, is that I discovered all the things I found by accident and then tried to replicate them for video....Its not like I searched for them....I'm not a tourney *** I swear

jr.lizardking

Smash Cadet
Hey, yeah, I'd love to get some brawl practice with some of you guys. I don't really know miller or josh/anyone but Niko(kind of) , Kevin and Max.....but I got a basement we could practice at, and i'm sure we could get two tv's set up wtih two wii's and brawls :), and i'd be fine with having like 7 or 8 people over, even people I didn't know :p

Niko_K

Smash Master
Completely agreed.

We all should work as hard as possible to jump into the competitive scene of this game. I feel that with this month advantage it will lead very useful for getting our spacing down, and initial frames (startup and ending lag) down before everyone even gets the time of day to practice. Then we practice more!

XD My slide cancel proves to be useful against Max :p:p

It was epics

jr.lizardking

Smash Cadet
If "everyone" is chilling today, I gotta come! lol, I also got DVD9 version of brawl, hopefully burning it in a few hours(not like it really matters, who cares about SSE) also, why don't you guys unlock the characters :|?!

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
If "everyone" is chilling today, I gotta come! lol, I also got DVD9 version of brawl, hopefully burning it in a few hours(not like it really matters, who cares about SSE) also, why don't you guys unlock the characters :|?!
Because none of us have the full version yet, and we haven't played 500+ vs matches. We are missing like 3-4 characters.

jr.lizardking

Smash Cadet
Because none of us have the full version yet, and we haven't played 500+ vs matches. We are missing like 3-4 characters.
Well, I do not have the full version yet, only the DVD5 version, and i have every character :). basically, custom brawl, auto -random pick stage, hp mode, have 1 hp , watch monsters inc(I wanted to see that again! lmao) , mash Start...win.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I got tonight off. If peopel are getting together tonight can I join? Its not often I have the chance to smash with you guys afterall. I also have Saturday off so if anyone is getting together then that would rock as well.

Yeah...I'm considering quitting Smash altogether guys. I'm not very interested in Brawl... or maybe it just takes some getting used to but I'm much more interested in Dead Or Alive 4 right now. Competitive play seems more alive. I always seems discluded from practices and meets for smash anyway.

----------

Miller

Smash Lord
I wont beable to practice tomorrow, My 3 friends are comming over to my house tomorrow then I have to go lie down because Im sick.

Im pretty sure Niko already has plans too :(
Another day man?
And whats your email so I can talk to you over that instead.

Top Bottom