• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Corin

Smash Lord
God I need to play Brawl. It makes me sad that I could theoretically be playing it now if I were home this month, instead of next month. Ah well, just means I'll have a reason to pitch in a few long hours of Brawl everyday when I do get it. So I can catch up with you jerks D<

Percon

Smash Lord
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Make sure you guys don't make plans Saturday, because we're probably getting together with Will/Casey and those guys (why aren't they on the boards, anyway?) for a big smash-thing. Details coming later - just don't make any plans

There may be a cap on the number of people who can come, so let me know early if you can. Preferably people with Brawl/Skilled players. :p

raidos

Smash Apprentice
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Make sure you guys don't make plans Saturday, because we're probably getting together with Will/Casey and those guys (why aren't they on the boards, anyway?) for a big smash-thing. Details coming later - just don't make any plans

There may be a cap on the number of people who can come, so let me know early if you can. Preferably people with Brawl/Skilled players. :p
Guess I'm automatically coming then. :chuckle:

Oh you, did you know that talking to yourself on a forum is bad?
Oh you, did you know being a complete moron is bad too? I was speaking to you and everyone else who hapenned to read the message that day and not reply to it. Why do you have to be a prick when I was trying to be nice and invite people over for practice? In no way was I speaking to myself. Try using your head next time. It'd be a nice change of pace, wouldn't you say? And too much 4chan can be bad, you know?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Oh you, did you know being a complete moron is bad too? I was speaking to you and everyone else who hapenned to read the message that day and not reply to it. Why do you have to be a prick when I was trying to be nice and invite people over for practice? In no way was I speaking to myself. Try using your head next time. It'd be a nice change of pace, wouldn't you say? And too much 4chan can be bad, you know?
Don't mind Josh, he was probably 0-80'd by a Pikachu and decided to take it out on the world.

But he was just ****ting around with you, I wouldn't get so worked up about it.

Thor'axe the Impaler

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna try to make it to the tournament, so just keep that in mind okay? I'm not 100% sure I'll make it though, but I'll let you know by Friday.

Wolfblade's got a point though, maybe we are overreacting. I dunno, I would have generally assumed Josh was joking since he's usually a nice guy, but I'm starting to think there's a bit of hate present between both of them since a lot of negative comments have been exchanged lately.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Niko, Max. The Pre-launch event was an EPIC WIN! We ****ing owned up there.

Oh man, that was so awesome. I'm sad its all over... but ahhh! WE WERE THERE!! Still hard to grasp!

Oh and to the people I couldn't ask to come... it was a first come first serve basis... the tickets were gone like 3 minutes after I posted my msn name as "Brawl Pre-launch Friday" earlier in the week.

BTW. Somebody pm me about the time and location of any events on Saturday. Looks like I may be available to come.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
The stuff has to be mailed away, it should get to headquaters by Monday, so don't expect to hear anything till Wednesday- Friday.

P.S. Any brawling tonight?

Top Bottom