• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Percon

Smash Lord
^Right, right. I'd love to say I'm coming, but I'm not 100% sure I can go.

Biggest problem = ride. How we gonna get there? Are we all gonna take the bus or is there a chauffeur somewhere that can lend us assistance?

K

koka

Yeah, what have you guys got planned for transportation? Getting there won't be a problem for me, it's the coming back that's gonna be a pain.

raidos

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, i can driver there no problem, but its a small car, prob can fit 4 people, so...first come first serve :), and dont worry dejana, its on the way, i can dpick you up and get back on the highway and drop you off the same way, very easy ;)

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i can driver there no problem, but its a small car, prob can fit 4 people, so...first come first serve :), and dont worry dejana, its on the way, i can dpick you up and get back on the highway and drop you off the same way, very easy ;)

Hey mike, Can me and my cousin have one of those spots?

Niko_K

Smash Master
I definitely have to shotgun a spot with mike, Im really short on cash this time around.

Also, yesterdays practice was intense Max and Kev. The matches that we were all into it showed how much were improving ;). Im gunna get you next time max :p And kev you should practice up xD

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, for anyone who can make it down to the kitchener tourney on the 12th i can host you for the rest of the night. I'm also going to joshs on saturday.

K

koka

Thanks!!

Dejana: dobro je bit cura kad treba nesto vako, svaki musko ovdje be tje da te vozi ;)
LOL!! Koji si ti ludak, to nije normalno. :p

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Nvm about the little car thing, i can get the van now so that adds on like 2 more spots, for everyone going in my car, bring 5 bucks for gass, should cover for the trip and back ;)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Miller's still coming right? come on guys. Give me a list of who's coming asap. I need to make pools for everyone to check up on.

D.B

Smash Ace
he said confirmed not maybe, someone please ask all of niagra people? Miller can you do it? Niko? Just write down a list and send to adnan

K

koka

Dzenan: Why yes, of scroz. Samo ja dolazim ovaj put.

Mike: What time were you planning on picking me up? And sure, paying for gas isn't a problem.

Adnan: I know I already mentioned this to you, but just in case, don't add me to the pools. Don't wanna embarass myself like when I faced you in my first tournament. You know, the one where you offered to use GAME AND WATCH against me. I'll bring money in case I still need to pay for the casual smashing though, okay?

Guys, help him out and confirm if you didn't already.

D.B

Smash Ace
Ok, So I guess it's:

Josh (me)
Roniel (my cousin)
Niko
Dejana
Miller (Newcommer)
????
Thank you I'll make sure to give this to adnan.

Dzenan: Why yes, of scroz. Samo ja dolazim ovaj put.

Adnan: I know I already mentioned this to you, but just in case, don't add me to the pools. Don't wanna embarrass myself like when I faced you in my first tournament. You know, the one where you offered to use GAME AND WATCH against me. I'll bring money in case I still need to pay for the casual smashing though, okay?

Guys, help him out and confirm if you didn't already.
Nothing to be embarrassed about theres worse people then you ;]

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Adnan: I know I already mentioned this to you, but just in case, don't add me to the pools. Don't wanna embarass myself like when I faced you in my first tournament. You know, the one where you offered to use GAME AND WATCH against me. I'll bring money in case I still need to pay for the casual smashing though, okay?
-______-

i'd still implore you to compete anyways. it's great experience and so long as you're not a jerk, nobody cares if you're bad.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I promise you I wont suck *** at CoS....I plan on winning some matchups ;) Ive gotten a lot better during the week.

Worked on my observation today and noticed a huge improvement...never lost today with my friends.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Thats exactly what ive noticed today, I have my fair a lot better and I nair a lot more (Y)

and Roniel plays sheik now david xD

Miller

Smash Lord
I used to second shiek (Always been a Ganon main) but too many people started to play her so i said **** that ****, hello Roy xD, then later also started to play CF, Yes DB, another CF

K

koka

As far as I'm concerned, the people attending are:

Mike (Raidos)
Max (Percon)
Kevin (Pyrnight)
Josh (XeroHarsh)
Roniel (Not sure about the name)
Niko (Niko K)
Miller ( Miller)
John (Say4ct)
Me (Yours truly)

Oh yeah, remember not to enter me into pools!

Top Bottom