• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

K

koka

This is ridiculous, I don't think I can make it. Now I'm just planning on checking out a new internet club if I can't reach Mike soon, sorry guys. Does anyone wanna smash tomorrow? I'll plan things out better then. I know Percon will be busy, but can anyone else hold a few people?

On another note, way to go Ravioli, glad to have you with us.

say4ct

Smash Rookie
This is ridiculous, I don't think I can make it. Now I'm just planning on checking out a new internet club if I can't reach Mike soon, sorry guys. Does anyone wanna smash tomorrow? I'll plan things out better then. I know Percon will be busy, but can anyone else hold a few people?

On another note, way to go Ravioli, glad to have you with us.
Ah well... I might be free tomorrow. My Buddy mike might be too.

K

koka

Yeah? Are we talking about the same Mike here? It would be great to meet up with you though, just post if you're free and then we can meet up at your house and smash if you can host. Sorry about not making it..

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
This thread fills me with joy. I live in the Niagara Region (Fort Erie, actually) and I've never been to a tournament/Smashfest because until now I didn't know this region was Smash active.

I hope I can attend the next one. :)

As a bit of an introduction, I use the Ice Climbers, Marth and Sheik primarily.
I'm also an IC main.

and by the way there might actually be an active smash community thats even closer to you, but I don't know for sure.

Percon

Smash Lord
Yes, you two are talking about the same Mike. Funny thing. At practice tonight John was like "...my short buddy Mike who mains Fox and Jiggs.", at which point I blurted out "I know him!!"

say4ct

Smash Rookie
Yes, you two are talking about the same Mike. Funny thing. At practice tonight John was like "...my short buddy Mike who mains Fox and Jiggs.", at which point I blurted out "I know him!!"
LOL! I don't think it's the same guy though... >_> but he can't beat my Link :D. That's right! A fox can't beat MY LINK!!! But... I have to get better with Marth to compete with your weird Falco.
On the side, are we talking about the Mike that lives on Parnel?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Merry Belated Christmas Everyone :D I got in with the times and got a handheld system...Im rocking out pokemon fire red on the GBA SP (Im a bit late eh)

But more importantly I got the guitar processor I need to use with our PA and recording gear. Gunna record my sweep picking and shred for win.

I couldn't post earlier because i've been caught in the fury of greek relatives dying to pinch my cheeks and bath me in words I only wish I knew the meanings to. I'm in Toronto until saturday night which is the bi-weekly. Then I'm coming home. So whoever isn't busy sunday needs to play smash with me :D

And YES, we all know the same mike who mains jiggs/fox and lives on parnell st. It is the same one. SAME ONE!

For everyone who is going to the Smashturbation bi-weekly in Toronto

BUS INFORMATION!!!!! (If you want me to meet you guys there and direct you I suggest you follow these directions) Take the 9:55 Coach Canada to Toronto and I will be standing at the Toronto platform when you arrive at 11:25! The ticket you ask for at the front desk is a "Student Round Trip to Toronto" ....just to clarify for those who have never taken the bus to Toronto before.

And for some random lulz my little brother has a crush on Dejana xD

say4ct

Smash Rookie
Nice. I'll try to make it. If not, I'll play you on sunday. And apparantly, yeah, we're talking about the same guy.

EDIT: By the way, I am free tomorrow if you want to play.

Double Edit LOL: Max, practice was really fun tonight! Let's chill again before you go back to school! And you need to help me pick up a bit with Marth and stuff :p.
Merry Belated Christmas Everyone :D I got in with the times and got a handheld system...Im rocking out pokemon fire red on the GBA SP (Im a bit late eh)

But more importantly I got the guitar processor I need to use with our PA and recording gear. Gunna record my sweep picking and shred for win.

I couldn't post earlier because i've been caught in the fury of greek relatives dying to pinch my cheeks and bath me in words I only wish I knew the meanings to. I'm in Toronto until saturday night which is the bi-weekly. Then I'm coming home. So whoever isn't busy sunday needs to play smash with me :D

And YES, we all know the same mike who mains jiggs/fox and lives on parnell st. It is the same one. SAME ONE!

BUS INFORMATION!!!!! (If you want me to meet you guys there and direct you I suggest you follow these directions) Take the 9:55 Coach Canada to Toronto and I will be standing at the Toronto platform when you arrive at 11:25! The ticket you ask for at the front desk is a "Student Round Trip to Toronto" ....just to clarify for those who have never taken the bus to Toronto before.

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman

Ok, Niko also forgot to say you need your student card if you want it to be cheap. (15$ for trip there, or 30$ for back and forth)

Thats all really, see who ever on Saturday.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Confirming your guys arrival at Toronto tomorrow at 11:25am...(departing 9:55)

See ya guys at the terminal

bring money for registration, food, and toronto transit

D.B

Smash Ace
Well I'm sure they had fun. I'd honestly say niko was the best one of the ones who came (cause he was born in sauga or something =D) and they did great...I don't think they made it out of pools but it was good stuff. I wish you came though, I want to face you =D

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah, we're not the best but we're a good bunch.

My goal for next time is to make it out of pools. If I go to the GTA frequently, I'm hoping I can get good enough to do so in... maybe 4 tournies? I dunno, we'll have to see.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
**** all you guys! I'm always working and haven't bin able to smash any of you since the Niagara tourny. My days off are always so random... I got today off... like my first weekend day off in a while. Sounds like you guys had fun at yer tourny, I'm so jealous, and I'm dying to know who much you've all improved.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well I'm at Lakeshore and Arthur. Nickel St to be exact.

4 Nickel St..

From Geneva Just go up lakeshore towards the bridge and turn left on Arthur ST, Left on Nottingham, Then first right is Nickel St. 2nd house on the right with the big camper.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Awesome stuff. Need me to bring anything besides a controler? And what time? Plus, I can't remember who everyone is on Smashboards anymore, its bin too long so introductions to people will totally be needed:psycho: I'm Rob.

Niko_K

Smash Master
You can come whenever youd like and I have the wii set up already so just bring a controller.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Good stuff, I gotta feed my reptiles then I'll make my way over, so like 15-20 min kinda thing. What was yer name again? Kinda weird showing up and only knowing yer forum name.

Top Bottom