• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

KC18

Smash Journeyman
nasir...this be pretty much the last tourney for me (besides FOiN) cuz i couldn't miss out on that...lol i picked up metaknight so i will get some experience with him at a tourney then when FOiN comes i should be doing very well....just wanna prove metaknight's brokeness....i never placed well in a tourney with luigi, i think i would do so good with metaknight lmao. i've been practicing with jarred so i'm getting some harsh training and getting better fast. and if i can have the spot rob that would be amazing man lol

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
nasir...this be pretty much the last tourney for me (besides FOiN) cuz i couldn't miss out on that...lol i picked up metaknight so i will get some experience with him at a tourney then when FOiN comes i should be doing very well....just wanna prove metaknight's brokeness....i never placed well in a tourney with luigi, i think i would do so good with metaknight lmao. i've been practicing with jarred so i'm getting some harsh training and getting better fast. and if i can have the spot rob that would be amazing man lol
Done.

My car is full!

1. Me
2. Percon
3. Niko
4. Pasta
5. KC

nasir123

Smash Ace
alright man good thing ur training up that char. (Y) And i hope i can play ur m/k cuz my snake r.o.b, m/k and IC are just put up to perfection and yeah man we should play sometime ( you'll get better practice from me than rob and jerrid XD) im a **** thpose 2 ( so called) SMASHERS

also riley who is all commin to ur practise on thursday?? after school?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yo Bloke you should know 'NIAGRA' syndrome. **** just happens outta no where and nothing ever happens.

One time practice was canceled because an earthquake split Niagra in half.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
urgh........... I think Nasir and I are camping with teh family on sunday, it'll prolly roll over to monday.................. There is a chance that we'll be camping in Hamilton, if that's the case, anyone wanna pick us up?

Also, thursday. Smash right after school somewhere..........

Percon

Smash Lord
Dunno, I think I can have some people over later, though.

Who wants to come over after dinner?

Side note: I'm trying to figure out how to get my textures onto brawl with little success.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Max I'd love to come by after dinner for an hour or so. I gotta go work overnight tonight so I can't stay too long.

Percon

Smash Lord
ah...

BTW, Niko, I got gecko working from the SD card and it finds the files but now it's giving me a "exception dsi occured."... I'm getting closer, at least!

nasir123

Smash Ace
well yo man max if ur havin practice will it be okay if me and ayaz come in and out because were having a party at club lessal( basically a paki conention) + U GUYS CAN COME FER FOOD:laugh:

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
SO NIAGARA!

what's happening in terms of practice?

I wanna bust out ma Marfffffff

I'm working pretty much all day tomorrow. I was talking to Max earlier about practice on friday, since i'm going to be in the neighborhood that night.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
yeah man we will be playing lots and lots of brawl because 1. its max's house j/k
and we all wanna c ur new m/k ( the 1 that i will ****) :laugh:

i didn't mean just regular brawl, brawl PLUS is too good, brawl is brawl lol.
and ye my mk isn't very good, but soon...soon everyone will feel the wrath of shotty rage + mk. noone survives lol:laugh:

Top Bottom