• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

nasir123

Smash Ace
wow what a gay prctise we need more people like not niko and man niko y did u quite brawl it was like the only thing u were good at OH SORRY BESIDES MELEE CONSIDERING UR THE SECOND BEST NI NIAGARA LOLLLL

nasir123

Smash Ace
alright so is there practise any time soon because we all have been having too much melee practise man we at least need 1 brawl set-up and max bring 4;00 with u we need mor pracatise

pastaboy

Smash Champion
OK lets try this again guys. This friday, who is down for smash and sushi. If oin3.14 is still being held i think having practice on friday would be a great opportunity.

PND

Smash Champion
Ottawa's still coming down and chilling. Anyone down for smashing with us / grabbing sushi / burn / drinking / whatever?

KC18

Smash Journeyman
i'm free on the weekend...down for anything...hopefully we don't fail this time especially with ottawa coming down lol

PND

Smash Champion
Would anyone be up for hosting something? I mean, *I* will if we need to, but I live in Port Colborne AKA Port Town Aero Dive AKA New Port City. Therefore it'd be hard for you guys to get to me.

If you guys have a ride, feel free to use my place. But, and this is the clincher, St. Kitts has Sushi Jade. >_> So if one of you guys could host, it would probably be better.

Like I said, though, my place is good if you can get to it. Maybe we could run a small tourney for whoever wants to come.

Percon

Smash Lord
My mom said I could have people over on Saturday, but could house no one. So if people want to come over for a mini-tournament (2$ or free) that'd be great.

Also, is there interest in doing an easter egg crackoff? It's really easy, costs 2$, anyone can win and is super fun and easy. It's basically a elimination-style tournament where the strongest egg wins. You can paint your egg for awesomeness and lulz. I'll buy/boil the eggs. It's an easter tradition, lol.

PND

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm housing Ottawa.

And the Egg thing sounds epic. I would totally be down for that. As far as I know, Ottawa crew consists of Haze, Knuckles, HighDef, and Buenob, so you have an idea what to expect.

Also: Who wants to get drunk with us?

DIFS

Smash Rookie
Yo, wanted to know if these meeting are going on till july!? Im brazilian, and im going to a friends house in Toronto. Wanted to try out a bit of the canadian pro smashing (and take some of the brazilian pro smahsing =P). Anyways, gonna be brief here... been into smashing for 5 yrs, ima peach player at melee, and olimar player in brawl, and been into many competitions. Waiting for an answer from u guys.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Since Niko's tourney got L-cancelled, me and my two buds (Izzo and Tippr) will come on Saturday to whichever event is going down... looks like your house, Percon? Could you PM me you're address?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Mike how about you + Ottawa all stay at my house?? We could go to Percons and have a little smash fest....?

nasir123

Smash Ace
wow well if ur ottowa people are comin and max has people on saturday then i think we can have a practise on frieday and then have a tournement?? how's that sound??

PND

Smash Champion
That blows.

I don't think I can come, in that case Max. They were going to be my ride to St. Kittz.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion

I love how this thread fails so hard..............

Also I got a cell, so i'll add it to the Niagara contact list.

Nate you better edit it in the list......

nasir123

Smash Ace
didnt you read, ottawa isnt coming. and u shuld ask max if they can come, it is his house after all
no like ottowa was bein housed by niko originally so i said we could host a smash practise and then we go 2 mex's house the next day but yeah that post was out dated lol

KC18

Smash Journeyman
yo nasir are u plannin on going to that buffalo tourney? the one being held by like marth 126 or whatever, if so how you getting there? i think if we can get some of niagara there we would do well.

Percon

Smash Lord
Even though no out-of-towners are coming, I'd still LIKE to hold a little practice tomorrow. Easter Chocolates <3 Though Heather will be over and I don't know for how long so I'll get back to you guys later on if practice is go.

BTW, for Buffalo, is it the same day as the Hamilton one? If we get a ride it'd be best to weigh our pros and cons on which one would be best to go to.

nasir123

Smash Ace
yo nasir are u plannin on going to that buffalo tourney? the one being held by like marth 126 or whatever, if so how you getting there? i think if we can get some of niagara there we would do well.
yeah dude man that kid has been mass spamming on ma page but yeah he said his friend wants to 45$ mm and i have already 2 stalked em LOLL but yreah man he said that he may b commin to toronto so we could possibly get a ride off em' because he said that he wants me to meet him there with like.. most of niaagara??? thers melee 2

Top Bottom