• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

PND

Smash Champion
I generally can't make it Friday's, so I can't show up tonight. If anyone has a ride to 'Sauga tomorrow, I'll bribe you with money and candy for a spot. (Free candy)

If not, do the Niagara leftovers want to have a practice or a mini tourney or something?

nasir123

Smash Ace
yeah well i guess that practise was ok but i think that we are all facing eachother too much wee need more niko and max in the practise

PND

Smash Champion
Okay, last call before I buy a bus ticket:

Can anyone drive to OBscene? Like, I'll pay for most of a car rental if someone can drive (but can't get a a vehicle) because a car rental is roughly the same as a bus ticket. If anyone is willing to drive but doesn't have a vehicle. . . 'cmon?

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
uh I think KC can help you with that Mike, he has a G2 and no car

also the Puke was caused by some "tussin" I don't really want to say anything because Idunno if the people involved in it want to be known.

but yeah it was lulz, the next day paki people were over so I kept it all behind my shower curtain while they were being put into a bath of laundry detergent. Then later used my mom's hairdryer to dry the cusions that night xD

Niagara is too pro

Niko_K

Smash Master
This weekend is OB Scene.

I'm going to be starting up a couple new threads to get Niagara going again.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
when and where is this Obscene tourney happening? and i don't think i'd have enough to pitch on a car rental...

pastaboy

Smash Champion
we should have practice this saturday if anyone else lieks that time. id be down for sure, i also wanna take another round of those hot *** wings, major pain or w/e.

mike i dont think i gave u money for gas yet, next time i see ya remind me.

lol i cant wait for only in nigeria 3.14. altough in honor of nate it should be called only in niagara 333

nasir123

Smash Ace
first of all **** **** pasta go to NIGERIA if u wanna BUT THIS IS NIAGARA **** IT .. but yeah man i think that we should have practise of saturday cuz more people are available and plus i found another smasher and he uses toonlink and ness =) might even be able to beat mike so if u wanna beat him mike ....show up ..and yeah kevin stop pulin j/k

Percon

Smash Lord
Good news Ayaz and Nasir!

While cleaning out my room, I found an extra copy of Melee, so I'm guessing it's yours. I'll give it backa s soon as possible. :)

pastaboy

Smash Champion
im available from 2- anytime on saturday(has exam 11am sat). * but i mite wanna try out killzone2 for a bit before hand but im defiantly coming out to practice guys.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Good news Ayaz and Nasir!

While cleaning out my room, I found an extra copy of Melee, so I'm guessing it's yours. I'll give it backa s soon as possible. :)
YEHS!

COME ON!

*rides the Blue Falcon to Max's house*

*looks at 4:00*

*Falcon Dive*

*explosion*

SHOW ME YA MOVES

*SHFFL's back home*

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
word.....

we just need rides now >.<

if your free KC then just check this thread for changes about practice (usually Staurday but somtimes it's moved to friday) then come to my house at like 5ish by bus

take the 15, and stop after you pass the skatepark/4pad.......I think I can have people stay the night if they need to take the bus in the morning

alex3

Smash Apprentice
aite well if mike aint here how am i supposed to get there D:
no cab im broke

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
KAY, so Saturday???

KC
Will (Maybe)
Jarred
Ayaz
Nasir
Max (Always maybe, stop QQ practice)
Alex
Kevin
Myself

Am I forgetting anyone?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
KAY, so Saturday???

KC
Will (Maybe)
Jarred
Ayaz
Nasir
Max (Always maybe, stop QQ practice)
Alex
Kevin
Myself

Am I forgetting anyone?
WHAT??? WOLFBLADE MIGHT COME!? I need the practice for the humber tourney coming up and of course Pepare Yourself.

If I come, I'll prob bring Atma (Alex #1) with me.

Top Bottom