• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus Smash 3 results.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
...what can i say, it was fun, and the ending was stressful and im sorry about the confusion at the end.

The person who was helping Ray wanted to say,

That hes sorry and it was partially his fault with the money issue also, and he was just having a long stressfull day.

But for all of you that complained... i hope you had more fun then you expected!

i know i did

DOUBLES RESULTS (just names)

1. Ninja Link, Atomsk
2. Snake, Shadow
3. Sneak, Kietaro
4. Budo, Tbagz
5. Dave, Spade
5. Eazy, Yes!
7. Doom, Ussi
7. Ax, Graz
9. Neo, Money
9. Shawn, Ace
9. God **** it, Pride
13. Scott, Lou

SINGLES

1. Ninjalink
2. Atomsk
3. Snake
4. Shadow
5. Tbagz
5. Eazy
7. Yes!
7. Ussi
9. Izumi
9. Sneak
9. Pride
9. Doom
13. Keitaro
13. Chaos
13. Spade
13. JustB
17. Blue
17. SG pro
17. Money
17. Bobby
17. Graz
17. Ace
17. Budo
17. Ax
25. Little men
25. DPP
25. Kirby
25. Chibi
25. Dark
25. MRDC
25. DP
25. God ****it
33. Dsag3
33. Neogen
33. Ralza

well thats it i hope to see you all at nexus smash 4, where the owner will hopefully be there and the tournament will run smoother.

i also hope to see you all at the Imapct tournament coming up in september/ october. (standard play)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Just got home. That was fun stuff guys, really. Shout-outs time I suppose?

DSag/Dyce! My ride. XD God **** you got ***** hard.

Ussi! It was awesome meeting you after all those months on OBC. Teams were fun as ****, lulz.

Tbagz and the dudes smoking in the parking lot. Thanks for helping run it and all that (Tbagz), but especially thanks to you and the guys in the parking lot for saving our ride. Thank god for jumper cables.

Blue. Haha, you ***** my *** in singles, but we ***** you in teams. Your Sonic is really great, keep at that ****.

NinjaLink and Atomsk, congrats on 1st/2nd (we all saw it coming anyway XD) and it was fun getting ***** in friendlies. I ****ing beat NinjaLink (after he SD'd 3 times)!

Chibi. For making me SD against you twice. XD Fun stuff just hanging out (for like 5 minutes, lulz)...DSag and I are totally not gay.

Eazy. Awesome friendlies, I need to play you more.

Slops to PRiDE for not giving those blowjobs he said he would. :<

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
o_o

Alright, look. I'm not usually a complainer...I mostly don't like listening to pointless *****ing in all its forms (except for funny johns). Despite not liking the character change rule, I tried not to whine. Also, although I'm versed in the game and play with PRiDE on a regular basis (winning a decent amount of matches), I'm totally a tourney newbie, and I performed horribly through noone's fault but my own.

BUT.

After having to wait a ridiculously long time in between my two matches, only yo have found out that I was forgotten somewhere along the way and poor JustB had to redo his match, and then almost having the same thing happen during teams (it was a bye, to be fair, but attention was brought to my tag at the time), I simply CANNOT UNDERSTAND why my freakin' tag is listed as "Good mt" and not the "GOD ****MIT" that I was starting to feel towards the end as a result of my performance. Seriously, you guys DEFINITELY heard the name said a bunch of times, and there's no way it could be mistaken for whatever you read off the sheet and put down here.

<EDIT: Hooray, my beef has been unbeefed. God-****mit lives to curse another day!>

I'd give shoutouts, but the shoutouts of someone at my skill level lose all value immediately upon the shouting out portion.

But what the hell.

PRiDE - my buddy, despite arguments galore. I was actually happy with our teams play, even though we did poorly. Just start maining Pirate Ship and we'll be set!

Blue - Totally inspiring Sonic play. I joked when you were gone about you being my "Sonic Hero" (song included), but seriously, I love your style and clever play. Tons to learn from you, but I promise not to cramp your style. ^_^

NinjaLink - Speaking of Sonic, ****. I know you're a godly opponent at this stage (an "auto-loss," as PRiDE put it) and you play other chars more, but experiencing your totally different and aggressive Sonic tear me up was awesome. Love the SH up-air combos and the accuracy with spring/up-throw chasing.

Yes! - Mostly for using my tag during teams against Snake/Shadow, but also for just being awesome. If we ranked the tourney by tag-names, you and I'd be up at the top. ^_^;

JustB - Ugh, Icy chaingrab **** and Ice Shot lock. Good stuff. I wish I could've switched Lucario for the Icys and Sonic for Olimar...I suspect I still woulda' lost, but I might not've ended up feeling so noobish.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Tbagz and the dudes smoking in the parking lot. Thanks for helping run it and all that (Tbagz), but especially thanks to you and the guys in the parking lot for saving our ride. Thank god for jumper cables.

what? i dont smoke i have no idea what your talking about. (sarcasm)

no problem, HOW ****ING EPIC WAS THAT WHEN ACE TRIPPED TRYING TO HOLD THE CAR FROM ROLLING BACK.

oh well i saved the day XD.

i hope ima see you at the other tournaments? glad you had fun

EDIT: i dont know what happened god, i change it to god ****it tho. it wasnt supposed to say good mt. LOL

Max Ketchum

Yeah, the friendlies were what made it, really. Brackets was kinda gay because the projectors suck, but no johns. Yeah, Ace tripping was ****ing awesome. I saved that mother****er's controller, he owes me a match (hell, a set) in the next tourney I see him in.

But really, Toms River is a kinda far drive for me and DSag. We're closer to the city, so that's probably where we'll attend most of our events. My usual ride, Rhyme, lives in New York State, so usually we travel north or not too far south. Anyway, good ****.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
OK MY SHOUT OUTS!

DOOM: your a really chill person, and both of our fights were mad epic, but i came out on top, and i cant wait to play you again!

Snake: .....DUDE.. your ZSS is freaking amazing, and it Knocked the **** out of my ***. and all i have to say is i feel like you got jewed kinda and im sorry and i hope i can make it up to you some day, but your a pretty cool person

Scott: your not a bad player but your not a good player. your a casual gamer, and your a good person, and i hope for the best for you and good luck in the navy man.

Budo: Dude you must have given up, my snake beat your donkey kong that should be you in 5th not me. oh well..

Ace: LOL!!!!!!!! good times in the parking lot bro! you tripped when we were pushing the car!

Spade: uh... basicly the whole night was a quest to find bud for you.. We did it!

and i cant believe i won against you in MM. i guess ive improved alot more then i thought.

JustB- bro omfg i was chilling w/ you and your girl friend for like ever, you guys are mad chill and i want you in my crew since you live so close and your mad good, great times and cant wait to chill at other tournaments with you guys.

Sneak & Keitaro
- ... crew battles next time! im looking foward to it!

Chaos-.... wow bro again? the bathroom? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: ninja link: pretty funny car ride on the way over to the tournament when we came to pick you up from the bus terminal (NJ BUS TERMINAL SUCKS!), were gunna get that super awesome handshake down >.>

double EDIT: SHADOW!! OMFG I COMPLETLEY FORGOT! NEXT TIME I SEE YOU 5$ MONEY MATCH (since you dont stake that big)
wow i had alot of shout outs. and i coulda done more =p.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the friendlies were what made it, really. Brackets was kinda gay because the projectors suck, but no johns. Yeah, Ace tripping was ****ing awesome. I saved that mother****er's controller, he owes me a match (hell, a set) in the next tourney I see him in.

But really, Toms River is a kinda far drive for me and DSag. We're closer to the city, so that's probably where we'll attend most of our events. My usual ride, Rhyme, lives in New York State, so usually we travel north or not too far south. Anyway, good ****.
yeah bro, but i do hope to see you at more and if you got any events hit me up bro and ill try my best to get there!

EDIT: oh yeah! the controller! lol almost forgot about that, to bad u guys had to split i was having some fun when u guys were waiting for us to jump your car.

sry for double post.

Graz69

Smash Cadet
shoutouts! (no particular order)

1) obviously NINJA LINK AND ATOMSK for winning (stealing our money) =p
2) the IMPACT crew (just cause were sexy)
3)PRIDE bc his yoshi ***** lives and we had an epic corneria bout
4)SNAKE for being ridiculously good and destroying me in friendlies
5)JUSTB because hes cool and his olimars better than mine -.-
6)DOOM for being the man
7)AX bc hes my partner (no homo)
8) EVERYONE that i played against today it was so much fun
9)ALL of you for showing up and making it a great tournament

nickname: Graz
AIM: tsktommy

Max Ketchum

I played R.O.B., Lucario and MK in doubles. Tag Joker. I heard someone else was using my tag though (Doom).

Graz69

Smash Cadet
then yea i think i was the olimar you were cursing at in doubles lmao

you guys are really good i hope you can make it to the next tournament

Max Ketchum

XD I'm really not that good. Plus, that was only our first time doing doubles anyway. But regardless, it'd be cool if we could come back some time, provided there are no ridiculous rules and that a good amount of people show up.

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
Fun fun, guys~ A little disorganized at times... but overall, I had a pretty good time for when I was there. Met some nice people, and of course, played against those cool people. Hoping to somehow get better while I'm away at school. =P Whoa, shout-outs~

the IMPACT crew: I love you guys. Seriously. And I don't have to worry about saying 'no homo,' bwahaha. I'm really honored to be a part of the group. ^^ Don't forget about me when more of you guys get licenses.

Doom and Dyce: Aw... Sure you're not... xD jk. That was definitely more than 5 minutes of chilling with friendlies and all. =P It's been pretty sweet~ It'd be cool to see you guys at another tourney.

NinjaLink: So... how about some gas money from that prize money you won, hm? xD jkjk... It was brutal facing you my first match... ::shakes head at the memory:: Congrats on placing 1st in both singles and doubles w/Atomsk!

Ax/Domoooo: Beating you TWICE at ALL (even if it was friendlies) made my night. xD Bwahaha~

Mary: We didn't talk for long... But seeing another TWEWY player (as well as a female gamer) is always awesome. And it was awesome meeting you. xD Hope we can talk again someday, wherever you are!

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
XD I'm really not that good. Plus, that was only our first time doing doubles anyway. But regardless, it'd be cool if we could come back some time, provided there are no ridiculous rules and that a good amount of people show up.
thats gunna be our impact tournament. =p

see you there. i want a re-match even tho i won, our fights werent played to the fullest.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Atomsk I'll give you a shoutout all for you...

FAWK YOU YA PEESHA SHIET! STOP TAKING MY MONEY! I GOT KIDS TO FEED...

and it's not f*cking muffin you silly boy.

eeYUP!!!!

<3

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
o_o

Alright, look. I'm not usually a complainer...I mostly don't like listening to pointless *****ing in all its forms (except for funny johns). Despite not liking the character change rule, I tried not to whine. Also, although I'm versed in the game and play with PRiDE on a regular basis (winning a decent amount of matches), I'm totally a tourney newbie, and I performed horribly through noone's fault but my own.

BUT.

After having to wait a ridiculously long time in between my two matches, only yo have found out that I was forgotten somewhere along the way and poor JustB had to redo his match, and then almost having the same thing happen during teams (it was a bye, to be fair, but attention was brought to my tag at the time), I simply CANNOT UNDERSTAND why my freakin' tag is listed as "Good mt" and not the "GOD ****MIT" that I was starting to feel towards the end as a result of my performance. Seriously, you guys DEFINITELY heard the name said a bunch of times, and there's no way it could be mistaken for whatever you read off the sheet and put down here.

<EDIT: Hooray, my beef has been unbeefed. God-****mit lives to curse another day!>

I'd give shoutouts, but the shoutouts of someone at my skill level lose all value immediately upon the shouting out portion.

But what the hell.

PRiDE - my buddy, despite arguments galore. I was actually happy with our teams play, even though we did poorly. Just start maining Pirate Ship and we'll be set!

Blue - Totally inspiring Sonic play. I joked when you were gone about you being my "Sonic Hero" (song included), but seriously, I love your style and clever play. Tons to learn from you, but I promise not to cramp your style. ^_^

NinjaLink - Speaking of Sonic, ****. I know you're a godly opponent at this stage (an "auto-loss," as PRiDE put it) and you play other chars more, but experiencing your totally different and aggressive Sonic tear me up was awesome. Love the SH up-air combos and the accuracy with spring/up-throw chasing.

Yes! - Mostly for using my tag during teams against Snake/Shadow, but also for just being awesome. If we ranked the tourney by tag-names, you and I'd be up at the top. ^_^;

JustB - Ugh, Icy chaingrab **** and Ice Shot lock. Good stuff. I wish I could've switched Lucario for the Icys and Sonic for Olimar...I suspect I still woulda' lost, but I might not've ended up feeling so noobish.
Thanks for the comments ^_^. Sonics fun.

Fun fun, guys~ A little disorganized at times... but overall, I had a pretty good time for when I was there. Met some nice people, and of course, played against those cool people. Hoping to somehow get better while I'm away at school. =P Whoa, shout-outs~

the IMPACT crew: I love you guys. Seriously. And I don't have to worry about saying 'no homo,' bwahaha. I'm really honored to be a part of the group. ^^ Don't forget about me when more of you guys get licenses.

Doom and Dyce: Aw... Sure you're not... xD jk. That was definitely more than 5 minutes of chilling with friendlies and all. =P It's been pretty sweet~ It'd be cool to see you guys at another tourney.

NinjaLink: So... how about some gas money from that prize money you won, hm? xD jkjk... It was brutal facing you my first match... ::shakes head at the memory:: Congrats on placing 1st in both singles and doubles w/Atomsk!

Ax/Domoooo: Beating you TWICE at ALL (even if it was friendlies) made my night. xD Bwahaha~

Mary: We didn't talk for long... But seeing another TWEWY player (as well as a female gamer) is always awesome. And it was awesome meeting you. xD Hope we can talk again someday, wherever you are!
After u left i was thinkin to give u some for gas money >_<. Next time i guess.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
ninja link, not to be rude but i way overestimated you, and when i was playing you i was trying to be flashy and not focus on the match.

(yeah yeah no johns? stfu)

anyway i want a re-match

we never got to do a 100% full match anyway

edit: regardless your still really really really good, i just thought like thunder bolts were going to come down from the sky and **** me in the ***, lol.

btw your mad chill, and the car ride was fun

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
And i dont main diddy king once again. U overestimated......ok. So yea Just change the front page. Im tired of seein i main diddy kong when i main no one. I told u i dont like meta vs snake before the match even started but :-P

Max Ketchum

Actually yeah, it was more than 5 minutes. Sorry I ditched you guys (like three times XD) but I had to get some friendlies in with people I haven't played before.

God **** all you guys for wanting me to come back to Toms River. I don't know, we'll see if Dyce can tank another hour and a half ride in September/October, if the turnout looks good for this Impact tourney. No offense, but I really don't want to show up and find out only 15 people are coming, and potentially most of them being randoms, and the other half just being the people in your crew.

I read in the main thread for this that last time, only 22 or so (I believe?) showed up, and that the only reason this got so much attention was because Montage was canceled. If it were closer, like Terrabite was (even though Terrabite had a pretty **** big turnout for a local tourney, especially in my area), we would definitely show up to a couple of 'em. I mean, I'm not an important name or anything, and I hate to look picky, but knowing that good players are gonna be at a tourney makes it more appealing if we have to travel 80 miles.

...except potentially gaining the ability to win some of that entry fee back. XD

Anyway, fun ****. Very fun. If you guys decide to show up to any North Jersey events, you'll probably run into us.

Ankoku--the top 8 thing is kinda a wreck, considering the "you can't play the same character twice in one set" rule that was in effect here (which I totally am not indirectly complaining about, by the way). Telling you their main wouldn't really help, because they weren't playing those characters the whole time. And using their first pick for the last match they were in doesn't really help, because a lot of people saved their mains for second/third match of the set. Anyway, I guess I really can't speak for the top 8 placers as far as who they want listed as the character they used, but I'm just giving my two cents on the matter. I'll let you guys settle this, I suppose (which I could have just said in the beginning to avoid typing this unnecessary 500 characters...XD)?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Shout outs(o_o i have some):

Doom: I'm the one who asked you to come now i believe xD. ):< If you didn't lose to tbags we would have fought! Then i would sooooooooooooooo have made 5th. Doubles was fun though xD

DSAG3: Just what the heck happened! You can beat me in some battles, so yea, you should have definably placed higher.

Ralza: We didn't get to finish even one friendly :( Next time though

PRiDE: Don't go slitting your wrists like you said you would in some other thread >_> Still it was fun playing you again.

I had to use 4 characters this tourney o_o;; I'm pretty sure everyone used at least 3 characters. So why is only one labeled for the few people that are? well mine are: Ike, Pikachu, Lucario, DK. I in fact use all of them.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Did Eazy use TL the whole tourney?
no you weren't allowed to use the same character more than once per set.

gg's to everyone i played. it was a lot of fun. it was cool meeting new ppl and the rules although still pretty stupid... were fun for a change lol.
Tbagz, yea i'll mm you.

also.. i don't main snake =/ i main meta knight, i just used snake to save my mk if it cam down to last match.. i had actually never used snake or ddd in tournament b4. lol

congrats NL and atomsk

EDIT- ankoku you should NOT count this tourney for your character placings thread. you were not allowed to have a main.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Dave got 9th, that alone invalidates the results.

Nah, just kidding. xD I'll go to these if you can use a static main at them... having to use a new char every round is pretty dumb.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

Nah, just kidding. xD I'll go to these if you can use a static main at them... having to use a new char every round is pretty dumb.
Dave got WAAAAAY better. He beat Keitaro in a set and got super close to beating me in a set. Pirate Ship too good.

Blue how did you unlock pirate ship to use?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Double post for great justice!

Tbagz no offense but Ninjalink would **** the balls off you. He's ridiculously good and if I had to face him in tourney I'd probably go check loser's bracket instead of worrying about the match.

NL: no homo/meatridin' ....

Atomsk...not muffin.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
1. Ninjalink- bleh... get at me again when I can use the Yosh the whole match...good ****
2. Atomsk - Are you always gonna take sloppy seconds?
3. Snake - You are like the little engine that could. You never give up. I envy you.
4. Shadow- Read your **** book!!! Stop playing smash.. School starts in 2 days!
5. Tbagz-
5. Eazy - sigh. I read your posts and I hate you. I play you in real life and I love you. wtf
7. Yes! - nice hair cut. finally.
7. Ussi - sigh. i need to slit both of my wrists twice. lost to your Ike with Yoshi, and Choas's.
9. Izumi - Enjoy your temp spotlight while you can sir. Although it must be cool to be feared on a certain stage... lol

9. Sneak - I wish I knew more about you! Good stuff with Keitaro.
9. Pride - You are sexy.
9. Doom - Wtf. Placing with me. Who do you think you are. ...Too bad for you that you couldn't sit next to me ;)

13. Keitaro - .....buahahaha. IZUMI!!!!!!
13. Chaos - IKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_< I LOST to TWO IKES fair and square.. There are no johns to this!!!
13. Spade - hmrf! Don't get hostile after I tear you a new one in a match!!! lolol.
13. JustB - Sigh, I wish I had the tech skill to play Ice Climbers =( They be soo cute.
17. Blue - IZUMI!!!! ... PRIATE SHIP should be softy banned as a playable char!!!
17. SG pro
17. Money
17. Bobby
17. Graz
17. Ace
17. Budo
17. Ax
25. Little men
25. DPP
25. Kirby
25. Chibi
25. Dark
25. MRDC
25. DP
25. God ****it - buahaha your name is starred out!!! lolol.. 25th? LOL I thought you didn't win a single match? lolol... Listen, your a good player. You beat me consistently in friendlies. You didn't place well because you only go to one tournament a year. lol. I wish you angry presence was around in the tournament scene more. It made the event ten times more fun for me!

33. Dsag3
33. Neogen
33. Ralza

Wow I didnt really know too many people who placed low.. What does that say about me..?! O_O

Max Ketchum

3. Snake - You are like the little engine that could. You never give up. I envy you.
XD This made me laugh out loud. I can picture Snakeee saying "I think I can, I think I can!" during his sets with Atomsk and NinjaLink.

9. Doom - Wtf. Placing with me. Who do you think you are. ...Too bad for you that you couldn't sit next to me ;)
Yes, it really is quite unfortunate, hahahaha. Speaking of sitting next to you, regardless of getting sucked off, we really should have played.

Wow I didnt really know too many people who placed low.. What does that say about me..?! O_O
You *******! You pick your friends based on how good they are at Smash. Massive hate @ PRiDE.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman

you should have came, everyone gave the rules a chance and had alot of fun.

Double post for great justice!

Tbagz no offense but Ninjalink would **** the balls off you. He's ridiculously good and if I had to face him in tourney I'd probably go check loser's bracket instead of worrying about the match.
I know hes very good, and of course i would lose, but what i was saying is from a few of his videos where he destroyed his opponent beyond words, i thought thunder bolts were going to come down from the sky and **** me, idk why. i just thought that he was going to BLOW MY MINDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

regardless hes still an amazing player, maybe over-estimated was the wrong term

Top Bottom