• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus Smash 3 results.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
you should have came, everyone gave the rules a chance and had alot of fun.
I'm only decent with my main, the rest of my characters are effing terrible.

I don't have fun losing in tourney in Brawl unless I'm learning something. I stayed home and played WoW and Melee, I don't regret my decision at all.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Dave got WAAAAAY better. He beat Keitaro in a set and got super close to beating me in a set. Pirate Ship too good.

Blue how did you unlock pirate ship to use?
i beat blue and some 7 year old kid too =P but they were the same skill (dammmmmmn!) its because i play more than once a week that i can be better now i think. be prepared for me to place higher on a regular basis >:3 and maybe even improve beyond that. i think i placed normal for when i actually play. o, and cool post pride. i admit pirate ship sucks for many characters.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol dave my snake's got your toon link's number on pirate ship :D

seriously though you control that stage very well. and i admit i was scared $hitless during our mk/kirby fight.

Snakeee

Smash Master
This tourney was fun and actually gave me ideas for character choices in certain match ups and stages, especially in teams.

Tbagz- I was a little upset about the money issue, but it was basically resolved so don't worry about it. Good games in friendlies

Keitaro/Sneak - Great matches, and I'm sorry I flipped out a bit about the money. I also wanted to make sure you guys did get something though.

NL/Atomsk - Ugh, I lost to both of you in finals 3-2 :(. And I only lost with ZSS in one of those games, but oh well. Thanks for helping settle the money issue too, you guys didn't have to do that

Pride - Lmao at "little engine that could". Well, all you need is that mentality to win. Don't get so discouraged when stupid things cost you a match. You played well overall.

Ussi - Good match. That sucks that the first game ended up being Sheik vs. Ike. Blame the ruleset for that one :(. Well, actually ZSS counters him badly too. For some reason, you took a big lead on the first stock in both games then kind of burnt out.

Eazy - Wow, I have to admit I was very surprised at how you did against me. I was really worried there. Zelda's lightning kicks are too good though ^_^. And that Marth ditto was really fun.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
This tourney was fun and actually gave me ideas for character choices in certain match ups and stages, especially in teams.

Tbagz- I was a little upset about the money issue, but it was basically resolved so don't worry about it. Good games in friendlies

1. Thanks for the shout outs =)
2. Thats basicly the point of the tournament, now you had to play strategicly to help you win, which you did, now it can help you in other tournaments as well =)

I'm only decent with my main, the rest of my characters are effing terrible.

I don't have fun losing in tourney in Brawl unless I'm learning something. I stayed home and played WoW and Melee, I don't regret my decision at all.
lol, i find wow to be very boring, i go on an hour every other day to just twink to pass some time by at night after the day is over and im not out with my friends. i dont even have a 70 because leveling is a hassle and it takes forever and i could be doing other things.

discussion about World of waste your life craft is over.

but i learned a thing or 2, and im sure alot of people did, the friendlies were awesome, and everyone had a good time

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Oh, right. I have one more thing to say--

Neogen. Sorry for thinking you were so young (no offense but you really do look 12 or 13, and you teamed with Money so I thought you two were friends from school or something). XD Pretty shocking to find out you were actually older than me.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Double post for great justice!

Tbagz no offense but Ninjalink would **** the balls off you. He's ridiculously good and if I had to face him in tourney I'd probably go check loser's bracket instead of worrying about the match.

NL: no homo/meatridin' ....

Atomsk...not muffin.
MUFFIN GOT ME UPSET. Fuggin muffin....and thats why........

YOU'RE OPEN
1. Ninjalink- bleh... get at me again when I can use the Yosh the whole match...good ****
Uh huh...cocky son of a LMAO j/k

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Snake: I wanted Ike vs ZSS. I wanted to see how i could handle a ZSS offline. Sheik's ftilt just is what kills me when i use Ike. ZSS doesn't have no ftilt lock so i wanted to try >_< The reason i did bad with pikachu vs ZSS is cause I forgot to change my tag for smash stick @_@ (tilt stick is for Ike) but no johns for me so i went with it trying but failing.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
i beat blue and some 7 year old kid too =P but they were the same skill (dammmmmmn!) its because i play more than once a week that i can be better now i think. be prepared for me to place higher on a regular basis >:3 and maybe even improve beyond that. i think i placed normal for when i actually play. o, and cool post pride. i admit pirate ship sucks for many characters.
the day that you place higher is on the day all hell breaks loose. without that stage and without me using my main you managed to get by. but congrats on the temp placing. i'll be sure to ban that stage. call it your stage advantage as FD is my home stage advantage....lol i shouldn't say that but oh well.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Tbagz is hilarious.

He thinks someone is going to BLOOOOOOOOOOOOW HIS MIND in Brawl?

Isn't he cute folks?

I think that's just precious.

lolz.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I love how in the beginning everyone was yelling about no stage bans.

Later in the day I find out that hmmm THERE WERE STAGE BANS?

Dave, you got much better, but with no one knowing that they could ban pirate ship you had an auto advantage.

bajisci

Smash Ace
WHAT!? brawl is a fighting game?? since when!?!?! i thought we just pretended to play on controllers when really we just waited for the game to determine the winner through chance

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
The thread was stupid when I read you can't pick the same character twice.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Don't you know the deal by now NL? It's 1-2 pages of shout outs/complaints and then 5-100 pages of nonsense/Melee vs. Brawl debates.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Lmao so true

So

Shoutouts-
Team mob- Good **** boys. We def represented at this tourny in singles and doubles.

Snakee- dam man, close set. We were playin crazy guessing games with eachother as far as characters went. marth ditto was mad fun, and dam at that zelda lolol

Blue- nice matches and convo. Maybe you will try out some other characters to help you place better in the future.

Atomsk- ur gay
Nl- good **** as usual. But u suck
Doom- nice playin n talkin to u man. Hope to see you around, and tell ur boy to teach me samus.

The people that ran this tourny- your logic is horrible.

Max Ketchum

Haha, Eazy, I'll tell him. His Samus is too good, really. No one else has the balls to CP DDD wtih Samus.

Max Ketchum

Yeah D3 can't approach her for ****, especially on something like Smashville. You should have seen Rhyme camp Munk to 125% for almost 3 minutes. XD

Max Ketchum

And you can tell that BEWD is enjoying every minute of it. XD

Edit: lulz, forgot to hit "Attach signature". **** quick reply.

JusDBerube

Smash Cadet
Hey it's JusD, not JustB. That's ok though. I know I haven't been to any other Brawl tournies. I had a good time but the rules were a little annoying. I didn't like the rule that says you can only use the character once in a set. I also found the projectors to be horrible. Too high up for the players to look at IMO. Also the couches were bad since they lean back and in order for me to play well I need to be in my gaming stance which it didn't allow for. Also many of the TV's had lag and that throws the chain grabs off.

There are some other things that could have been improved. Players should be able to see the bracket. It was nearly impossible to tell where things were at. Also it could have been run much faster. It was to slow.

My game was off a bit probably from inexperience in the competitive arena. I was making a lot of mistakes that I know I don't usually make.

I had a lot of fun though. Tbagz, we had good matches. I'm a little disappointed how I was able to do better in our friendlies than in the real match. Oh well, I know I can do better next time.

For everyone else I faced, good matches. Sorry I didn't remember your names.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Hey it's JusD, not JustB. That's ok though. I know I haven't been to any other Brawl tournies. I had a good time but the rules were a little annoying. I didn't like the rule that says you can only use the character once in a set. I also found the projectors to be horrible. Too high up for the players to look at IMO. Also the couches were bad since they lean back and in order for me to play well I need to be in my gaming stance which it didn't allow for. Also many of the TV's had lag and that throws the chain grabs off.

There are some other things that could have been improved. Players should be able to see the bracket. It was nearly impossible to tell where things were at. Also it could have been run much faster. It was to slow.

My game was off a bit probably from inexperience in the competitive arena. I was making a lot of mistakes that I know I don't usually make.

I had a lot of fun though. Tbagz, we had good matches. I'm a little disappointed how I was able to do better in our friendlies than in the real match. Oh well, I know I can do better next time.

For everyone else I faced, good matches. Sorry I didn't remember your names.
complaining quite a bit for your first tournament, eh? lol

edit: thought about it, that was a bit rude, i do understand where you are coming from tho, and i do hate the projectors as well.

no johns =p.

i had fun to bro, hit me up on the crew forum http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=177964

Top Bottom