• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus Gaming - Super Smash Royale 3 Results & Afterthoughts

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
Hey everybody. We're EXHAUSTED right now, but feel we need to put something regarding the tournament yesterday so everyone knows how it went.

First off, we're making a new thread for results and talk about our tournament becuase our other one is so long, and we think it'd be better to just put it here.

Here are our thoughts about the tournament:

First of all, we hope that everyone had a good time. There were a lot of unforseen problems that we didn't expect that made things a lot harder, but despite that we hope you all know we did our best and that we hope you all had fun.

The biggest problem with the tournament was that it took a RIDICULOUSLY LONG TIME. We didn't finish until around two in the morning, and we didn't get home until around 4:30ish. That's just crazy, and while we were doing our best to move things along, there were four major things that made the tournament take as long as it did, and each thing lagged the tournament by at least 2 hours each.

1. We were understaffed for the amount of people that came. We had a staff of only three people (Stop, Mr.X, and Dr. Doom), and we had to manage over 120 people. We were always VERY efficent in the past (at Royale I and II), and so we thought this would be the same deal. This admittedly was our fault, we shoulda had some volunteers or something to help out, we learned our lesson there and it won't happen again.

2. Having the low-tier tournament took too long with the sheer number of people that came. We may have been able to pull it off if we had a bigger staff, but it wasn't a good idea with just the three of us.

3. The fight that almost broke out lagged things a lot. It took about an hour to calm everyone down, and it took at least another hour because during that time, matches from the singles bracket weren't being played, and that held up the whole tournament.

4. LOTS of people didn't report their matches when they finished them, and even though we gave you guys 5 T.V.'s, people were still playing friendlies after their matches were finished on the tournament T.V's. This was incredibly frusturating and we felt it was really disrespectful that people were sitting there complaining about the length of the tournament while, instead of reporting matches and helping to get people onto the T.V, they'd just sit there and play extra matches! That's just not cool.

To tell you the truth, our spirits are kinda down right now. There were lots of little frustrations that kept adding up, and some things that people do are really ignorant and annoying.

First of all, we had lots of people whining that doubles was $10 per person and not per team becuase singles/low-tier was only $5. We explained this VERY THOUROUGHLY in our original thread, and half of the people there didn't bother to read it, and then they whine and roll their eyes and look at us like we're stupid. We did it to give YOU more value, people, so instead of paying $10 to just go to singles, you get to go into 2 tournaments for the same money. Is that too hard to understand?

Second, it's really irritating to us to look into people's faces after we hand them their prize money only to sigh with disappointment and go 10 feet away to make sure that we gave them enough prize money. We're sorry that 1st place in teams ONLY made $361 when there were 40 teams. We're sorry that 3rd place doesn't make more than $$60 bucks in singles or low-tier. Yeah, greedy Nexus is taking 30% of your entry fee money to buy our nice Mercedes.

We made about $300 profit for the day (including the concession stand). We've EASILY put in over 100 hours of our own time to make this happen. And we're not including the gas money that it took to get trophies, get to the venue, go to make flyers, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. So for our time (and that's not including the day of the tournament), we make about $3 an hour. McDonalds > Nexus. 3rd place doubles won about $60 (or $30 per person). That's a 300% return on your investment. First place singles made about $227. That's a 4,500% return on your investment. The tournament cost us about $300 and we made about the same amount ($300 not including the time/gas we spent). That's about a 100% return on investment. We don't want you to think of us as greedy, and we don't want to think of you as greedy, so just stop it.

And then on the other side of the coin, we've got the newbies complaining that it costs too much to enter the tournament! Seriously guys, anywhere else in the U.S. it's AT LEAST $10-20 to get into one event. It irks us to know that we made our pricing structure VERY CLEAR, and every other person signing up is ilke "wait, it's $10 per person doubles OMGZ NEXUS IS SO GREEDY~~~@!!!"

You all need to figure out a pricing structure that makes everybody happy. Personally, I find it amazing that people aren't willing to pay $20-30 per event, becuase I'd gladly pay that for the experience of going to a tournament. And at the same time, I'd also gladly play in a tournament that cost me $10 and gave away nothing but bragging rights as the prize. I guess we're just crazy like that, but yeah.

/end-rant

Oh wait... one more thing. Don't whine that your $1 slice of pizza wasn't big enough. That's just annoying.

Anyways, we've decided that one thing is clear. We're not gonna do another smash tournament for awhile. We didn't start Nexus for Smash, and so far we've only done Smash tournaments. It's time to move on to other things for a bit before we come back to Smash. We're just tired of the crap talking and the dissatisfaction from all sides. Yeah, we know that this happens with any competion; money and pride are involved, and that's always destructive. But there really is too much of it to go around, We've been involved in communities for other games and can honestly say that this one is in its own category. Hopefully, after a few more other tournaments, we might have another one sometime during the end of summer/fall time.

We hope that you all had a good time. We want to give a few shoutouts of our own.

Norcal + San Diego - Thanks a WHOLE LOT for coming. The time and money sacrifice and the dedication that you guys showed to this game is why we started Nexus in the first place. We wish everyone was like you.

Nealdt- Thanks for helping us with the brackets and the seeding. You truly are an expert and we'd love to have your help in our future smash royales. (P.S. doodleedoot! :lick:, P.P.S. Love, Tommy aka "Toy")

Dr. Doom - You rule, nuff' said. It's too bad you had to leave mid-tournament. We really coulda used your help at the end there. Hope you had a good time with your family.

Evilnemesis - Thanks for the venue. Again, tell your family that we apologize for taking so long. Please accept what we offered in our P.M. it's the least we could do.

Tommy - We woulda died loading the cars this morning without you. Thanks for your help, we still may need your help carrying the big T.V. up to the apartment :urg: (yeah, we know)

To everyone who brought a T.V/cube and who bought a T-shirt. Thanks a ton for supporting us. We know it's a big pain to bring T.V's, and that the shirts by so-cal's standards are expensive. Without people like you, tournaments wouldn't be possible. You all rule.

Evilnemesis/Nealdt, please post the tournament results into this thread. Thanks a lot.

- Team Nexus

P.S. We have few items left from people at the tournament. We need to talk to you guys about how/when we're gonna get them back to you. JMW you left your memory card, and Zenith you left your VCR here. We've got em, so don't worry.

EDIT: We will be without computers for the week. So any updates (with a possible exception of pictures) will be delayed until we get our computers back.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
Results

Results:

Low Tier:

1: SephirothKen ($134)
2: DSF ($67)
3: ROFL ($22)
4: Snap
5: Romeo
5: BOB$
7: Mang0
7: J666
9: Malva00
9: Nashun
9: Ultra Luigi
9: Edrees
13: Danimals
13: Dodger
13: Mr. P Body
13: NintendoKing
17: SNPR
17: Zenith Legend
17: Mike Y
17: Lucky
17: nealdt
17: EvilNemesis
17: Arash
17: Mecko
25: Modus
25: Inks
25: ThomaSexy
25: Wolf
25: Jake the Boy
25: Sick
25: Kill You
25: Delphiki
33: MindPhazzer
33: DJ
33: Zoap
33: HalfPJ
33: 2Taunt
33: RAGE
33: SavageBlueBoy
33: Chutch
33: Festizzio
33: Knives
33: Loki
33: REDDRAGON
33: TheBOSS
33: Sony
33: Kid Ka$h
33: Gimpsta
49: Plan 9
49: SideFX
49: DuckMaster
49: Angel
49: SilentFox
49: 3.14
49: FYZ
49: HLEP
49: Vampolka
49: 2EZ
49: Toy
49: Lady
49: TrafficWarden
49: Rickety
49: Twist
49: Hero

Doubles:

1: All You Can Eat Yakiniku ($361)
2: Royal Toothpicks ($181)
3: Bobby Loc ($60)
4: CyborgNinja
5: Four-Leaf Mango
5: SP & SB
7: Neal Pro
7: DC Rom
9: Karate Masters
9: Team Quack Quack
9: OH SNAP! Don't Drop the ZOAP
9: Kira's the Boss
13: Team Douche Freezer
13: We Should Have Brought Bigger wallets
13: Yogurt
13: Luigi Ditto
17: Squish Mitten
17: Team Sex Machine
17: Kimbo Slice
17: Bone Love n Harmony
17: Shutterbugs
17: Happy Birthday, BananaCloud
17: Team Secret of the Sailors
17: WOW Sucks, Don't Play it, Beaches....
25: Shake'n'Bake
25: 666 Black People
25: Team Xyience
25: Ghosteo & Archetype
25: Rapture
25: TeamKen
25: Blitz talks a lot of ****
25: Purple Heads
33: Daa Fuu
33: Team Rad
33: Upperhand
33: Team NES
33: Honor & Glory
33: Team Ladj
33: Team Meatloaf
33: Super Smores
33: The Smash Bros.
33: DOTA All-Stars
49: Easy Deuce

Singles (32 man bracket)

1/2 - Ken and Isai ($227+$113)
3: BOB$ ($38)
4: BoA
5: DSF
5: Mang0
7: Romeo
7: DC
9: Kira
9: Wolf
9: HuGs
9: LeePuff
13: EvilNemesis
13: Mr. P Body
13: Snap
13: Blitz
17: ROFL
17: Emerican
17: Germ
17: Edrees
17: Knives
17: WhatIsFear
17: Jake the Boy
17: Zoap
25: LuCky
25: St. Patrick
25: Bone
25: Mike Y
25: ThomaSexy
25: Azeem
25: Azn_Lep
25: Danimals

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
tio results are up. A few pools are incomplete; please post if you know corrections that can be entered. Also, I set Ken as the winner of Singles just so the web server would generate an overall rankings list.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
That's my memory card, not Jonathan's... He didn't bring anything, I brought everything. =)

I know where you guys are coming from about the whining -- it seems like the bigger it is, the more whining that comes out of the woodworks. As far as I'm concerned, this tourny met and surpassed all of my expectations. People are pretty unreasonable -- I don't know what more you want. Four or five TVs dedicated to friendlies NEVER happens no matter how big or small the tourny is, and unless you're top 25-30 in So Cal, you like not having to stand in line for 4-6 matches only to lose to a really good player over and over. That's not how I get better. I get better playing as many different people as possible, from Azn Lep and WhatIsFear to randoms whose names I never even got.

No hard feelings to anyone I played or didn't play if anyone got remotely offended. I had a blast, enjoyed playing everyone I played, and loved seeing how good everyone in So Cal is getting.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
well all i can say is it's a shame that you guys arent going to be doing another tournament for a while however dont be a stranger in letting me know personally about a 3rd strike tourny.

the memory card is not mine but is Neighborhood P's but i'll collect it and return it to him so no worries as for how to collect it well i could pick it up from you guys directly or maybe at one of the shuffle and cut tournies assuming Mr. X shows up just for a few games or so.

I can tell that running things were a big hassle, while there i talked to Mr. X about some of the things mentioned above. Those are all reasonable arguements for taking some time away from the community.

oh this sucks my first serious post is about there not being another nexus for awhile. oh well lets give it a shot, i went to nexus and all i got was a double 4 stock by emerican in pools. how about another one: getting 4 stocked by emerican twice in pools.....depressing, knowing that you played norcals best and he didnt take me seriously and still lost.....priceless. :(

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I'm about to go to bed so I'll keep it as short as possible. Brian and Kim, you guys did an excellant job no matter what anyone says. I don't have any complaints, because nothing you guys did was out of line. Everything was very reasonable and if anyone disagreed, it was their fault for not reading the thread because you guys provided all the information on pricing, so if anyone didn't realize the prices, it was poor planning on their part. Good job. Running a 120 man tournament is not easy. I feel your pain and stress.

Constructive criticism:

I'm not complaining, just offering advice. I hope all your future tournaments run better. I would imagine that they get better each time. (Remember the first tournament with the bracket-maker that gave Ken a bye all the way up to 3rd place?) Things are getting better with each tournament. So I hope a little constructive criticism helps continue that trend.

Stand By: I already explained to Mr. X the idea of stand-by. That's what MLG does to keep the tournaments running smooth. You call a match on a tv, and then you also call the match that will follow it to wait and play immediately when the first match is over. Those people are on stand-by.

Link & Luigi are NOT low-tier: I know you explained why you're keeping them in, so I'm not mad at you, but now I just hope everyone sees why they don't belong in there. Half the matches had a Luigi or Link in them or both. The top 3 were all Luigis.

3 stock: Some people make low-tier tournaments 3 stocks only so it finishes faster.

Well, that's about it. If people complained about prices or the pot, it's their own fault for not reading about it. If people complained about the size of their slice of pizza, then they're just immature. Running a tournament this large is not easy and I hope you guys know how thankful I am for all the hard work you've put into this. I hope to see you guys again but maybe outside of a stressful tournament scene. Good luck on all future tournaments.

Zenith

Smash Ace
Yeaaaaah boy.
17th in Low-tier.

Thats worth ranking, jk.
Nah but seriously good tourney.

$ick

Smash Lord
Yo Neal my pool is wrong. I beat Vampolka twice and never lost. It says I lost both my matches... I'm pretty sure anyone else in my pool can vouche for me. I 3 stocked him first than 4 stocked. Dk vs. Sheik isn't the greatest match up I guess.

Edit: And maybe it's just my computer but every team I click to see who they beat/lost to it just says Bye for ever... :(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
This tourney was awesome! Who cares what people say, this was probably the best tourney I've ever been to (except for the heat T_T). :)

I enjoyed seeing so many people there, and it was great to see SD and Norcal come to this. I'm hoping to do some traveling this summer, and can repay the favor. :)

I'm just glad I made it out of pools, thats was one of my main goals that day. Doubles was fun, and Low Tier was alright. I really see why people hate Links so much (but Luigi is still fine :p)

So, I don't care how long it takes to do another Nexus tourney and what are people's feelings about this one, I'll still happily go to the next one. :)

And on a side note, Neal cheats! No one uses Young Link! :p

Finally, I get someone on my Breezies and not on my Doozies list :)

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
This was the oddest and biggest tournament I've been to...
the only thing that pissed me off at this tournament that my TV that i brought wasn't being used...
just sitting there in the Oven friendlies room...
dont trip though,
it was a small TV to carry...
Ps. I left my adapter for the Gamecube...
I pick it up at the MvsC 2 & 3rd Strike tournament...
when ever it is, as long as it is at the same location 2900 n E st...

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
This tournament was definitely one of the more interesting ones I've been to.

Nexus- You guys did an amazing job considering all the crazy factors that were thrown in. You were remarkably efficient considering there were 3 of you, and even though you didn't expect that kind of turn out, it's good to know everyone wants to go to your tournaments, right? =)

I've gone to all of yours and whenever the next one comes around, I'll deffinitely try to be there

It was nice to see everyone again, especially all of nor cal. Congrats to all the winners!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can't wait to see the pictures. :)

nublet06

Smash Lord
This was a great tournament that only suffered because it was so amazing.

so many people came that it was hard to understand what was supposed to be happening. and the body heat in the building was INSANE. i remember being cold at best of 06 LOLZ. thanks to a majority of people who showered. the other guys i hate you.

low tier was fun and had good intentions. but i think most people can agree that its not something that is needed or should be done in any future tournaments.

money issues were w/e. buy ins were fine. the 30% thing is only confusing for people because people are not used to having money taken out of the pot. i even listened to a podcast from the game II's website getyourtournament.com where he discusses this issue. but considering you guys are like a business and didnt have any way of winning money yourselves......a money cut is understandable. now if ken or someone entering a tournament did that people would of course be pissed because.....why not just try to win yourself. and trust me if it wasnt the 30% people would complain about the 5 dollar entrance for the venue like usual. smashers are just cheap i guess.

if time could of been saved this would of been a perfect tournament. but i guess ill have to call it another good socal tournament. it just took so long that i wanted to give up before singles even started. its never good when the bracket starts at lik 9:00 PM.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Sorry to hear about your troubles Kim and Adam. Truth be told, this is why I really couldn't tolerate holding another tournament after Panda 1. Despite how great it was, SOME people complaining that they had to face someone in the semi finals, b*tching about money they stole and accused me, despite that I had 6 staff members over look and and seal it in an envelope, and needless b*tching about my own personal welfare.

You put a lot of time and effort into it, and people just spit on you like you don't matter. In due time, you will begin to get all the people who appreciate your efforts, and none of the people who don't. It'll probably end up with someone holding a biweekly the same day you hold Smash Royal IV.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
That was fun stuff

and blitz i freakin need my ipod back >.> its in ur glove compartment dont sell or it or lose it lol

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Its kinda sad to see the GIANT complaint list by the host =.=...
I would think our fellow smashers would kindaaaa....be more repectful >_>
LOL...not saying it was all ur guys fault but....lots of it could be avoided...
Also...WHEN you hold NEXUS IIII ^_^ ill be glad to help ypu guys out...
Fix on that...i meant...CAN anyone beat Ken 0.O...
and darklink...dont be such an idiot yeah...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I just noticed a bunch of mistakes in my pool (13) :

1) I split with SA3Tony and Teba, and 2-0ed Vice
2) We took 2taunt and Hose (I think) off the pool because the both of them disappeared while doing the pool. And since only a few people got to play them, it wouldn't be fair if they got extra points while others didn't.
3) Pbody 2-0ed everyone in the pool except me
4) SA3Tony split with me and Dodger, lost 0-2 to Pbody, and 2-0ed everyone else.
5) Teba lost 0-2 to Pbody and SA3Tony, split with me, and 2-0ed everyone else.
6) Dodger 2-0ed Vice, and split with Tony, everything else is good.

Thanks Neal!!! :p

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
And wow XD...cant ANYONE beat ken >_>

i think theres about 6 or less people who can say, "i can/have beat ken" and are telling the truth. i dont even know y i took the time to correct someone named mr.b1tches anyway.

and wait i forgot, i do NOT look like the tournament host, you guys are dumb, he looks like luigi.

Knivez

Smash Ace
This tourney was awesome! Who cares what people say, this was probably the best tourney I've ever been to (except for the heat T_T). :)

I'm just glad I made it out of pools, thats was one of my main goals that day. Doubles was fun, and Low Tier was alright. I really see why people hate Links so much (but Luigi is still fine :p)

Finally, I get someone on my Breezies and not on my Doozies list :)

Jake you're only saying that because you did decent in singles... try to be a little less subjective and think about the overall issues.
the tourny was really good, but the only problem was the time that singles started. By then no one wanted to play ( we had forfeits and many people using secondaries), we also had johnning( ROMEO) and an overall level of disenterest when it came to tournament performance. It led to some pretty weird results in the singles brackets.

Also on a personal note, someone reported me into the losers brackets in low tier without me even playing whoever i was supposed to play...kinda killed my mood and Nealdt wanted the win so i was nice enough to let him have it. It should be said that his Y. Link is garbage.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
This was the first time I ever went to a Nexus tournament and I had a lot of fun. I want to thank you guys for hosting it and hopefully more will come in the future.

I can’t believe I lost my Nexus pen. :(

I think the Luigi costume is cursed. I did poorly in this tournament and I remember another tournament where I did just as bad with this thing on. (NCT2) :(

Romeo – I hate your Link j/k nah it’s too good :laugh:

romeo619

Smash Ace
i had a real good time, my only issue was how long singles took. even low tiers didn't end until like 9 or 10pm.

when you guys have another nexus tourney. sd will gladly be down to go again

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
lollll i did not john i was just disinterested when it came to tournament performance.

but i just realized that there should be a new award on those best of 07 choice awards, and its called "Most Intricate Johns". I nominate KNIVES and ROFL.

both of them will talk to you for no less than five minutes describing fuking everything that happened on there last stock at every percent that made them lose, ranging from phantom hits, joysticks not functioning properly, having "juice" on their controllers, or saying "that was suppose to be a (insert any move other than what they did)" and the list just goes on and on.......

Dodger

Smash Ace
I just noticed a bunch of mistakes in my pool (13) :

6) Dodger 2-0ed Vice, and split with Tony, everything else is good.
Who was the green samus player? Was it vice or Hose? Cuz the Samus player 2-0ed me. And yeah I split with tony, I think it was my only non-loss in Pools disregarding people who left.

I don't really have any complaints other than the length of the tourney. I think the only mistake was thinking we could run 3 seperate tournaments with the turnout we had. So in the future i guess it would be best to not do low tier at all. Which is unfortunate because I like low tiers.

Shoutouts later. Maybe. :-P

Zoap

Smash Master
Ok wow so much to say so lazy to do so. I guess I will start with the tournament go to socal and then norcal or some **** like that lol.

So To the Tournament Organizers: Thank You this was one of the best tournament experiences, big *** venue, great matches and nice hosts, you guys did an excellent job.

SOCAL: FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!

Araknophobik(Fabian): THANK YOU, not only did you let us sleep there wit 8 ppl(was only suppose to be 5) but you also gave me the tight *** garage bed. Great times at dennys wit that kick *** waiter and dude sorry bout taking you out in teams. Like i said b4 I owe you, so when u ever come up to Norcal I'll try hella hard to repay you for the housing.

Hugo: Good to see you again, thx for cremating me in pools was definitely a learning experience.

Manacloud: Good matches, too bad it had to be you or me for second seed, but thats how pools go. Hope to play you again next time.

WhatisFear: Ganon too good, You waited for me to be inpatient and ***** me wit a few hits. Dude next time at dennys dont just not eat!!

Dananimals: Your fox was definitely off, but those marth matches were really close one turnip saved me.

Lee Puff: Rest me outta everything, Good games another example of my inability to be patient.

Doubles:

I cant remember anyone :( well excluding the two teams that beat us so I just not gonna say anything cuz then no one will care <(^_^<)

General:

Mike Y: You should def come up. Your really cool and I still need to play you.

Neal: Dude I love you, Im gonna party at your place for OC3 (LOL J/K)

Norcal:

Isai: Thanks so much for keeping me awake on the drive back, I guess everyone owes you or that "hockey game" coulda got real extreme.

Snap: You better come to the biweekly on the 5th so we can **** some more in teams, Im glad u decided to drive wit us its just not the same if u had flown.

Germ: King of ****ing comedy. isnt a roadtrip without you. We will play very soon I thinks?

Bob$: Do you still think your only 8th in norcal. This is Worlds ****ing best Doc. Hands down beautiful performance im glad you came.

Boback: Lol dude that Nun was so close to getting me to follow her till you gave me that WTF look. Im glad you came as well, not as fun without a boback.

Delphiki: Was cool that you came, dont live so god **** far away next time LOL. Hope you had fun and learned some things.

NK: No johns LOL was cool to have you along again dont live so god **** far away. See you on the 5th i suppose.

This was real fun

nublet06

Smash Lord
lollll i did not john i was just disinterested when it came to tournament performance.

but i just realized that there should be a new award on those best of 07 choice awards, and its called "Most Intricate Johns". I nominate KNIVES and ROFL.

both of them will talk to you for no less than five minutes describing fuking everything that happened on there last stock at every percent that made them lose, ranging from phantom hits, joysticks not functioning properly, having "juice" on their controllers, or saying "that was suppose to be a (insert any move other than what they did)" and the list just goes on and on.......

22:32] Romeo: haha
[22:32] Romeo: seriously im pissed
[22:32] Romeo: i didnt know i was so far when i played snap
[22:32] Romeo: i took it as a joke f****** doing bomb jumps and s***

oh wait? is that rome johning about low tier? i guess he didnt try because he didnt think he was so far along.

i dont think anyone really needs to john about this tournament. i didnt even see ken playing very well. somehow BoA kept up to his usual skills but besides that everyone looked pretty bad to me.

Knivez

Smash Ace
I think ROFL says it best.

Romeo: Danimals beat me....i'm so bad against fox.....and falco...and marth...and sheik...and jigglypuff...and falcon....and my real name is JOHN.

Snap

Smash Ace
ROFL your luigi is hella good. i have no johns.

romeo: i didnt know i was so far when i played you either. i also took it as a joke. does that mean our johns cancel each other out?

Snap

Smash Ace
nashun: if I L-cancel and down-tilt right away, there is not enough time to grab me.

you have a very nice kirby. do you main him?

also:

knives i love you. get a better controller
mike y nice marth
boa we didnt get to finish a match. maybe next time
teba i know your name <3
etc cool

i love you all

Zoap

Smash Master
so along wit the good come some bad( i suppose) so here it is.

ARAKNOPHOBIK: I left a red Sleeping Bag Bag. Like the bag you put the sleeping bag in. If you can tell me how much it would cost to mail it to me ill send you the cash to do so.

Money owed to me:

Snap: 25 for your entry to everything
Germ: 7 for bakers and 12 for dennys
NK: 10 for your team entry.

Thats about as bad as it gets LOLLOL

Dodger

Smash Ace
heheh Low tier is great. Only in a low tier tourney could I ever hope to beat Wolf and Lucky. i guess I'll do a few shout outs.

Nashu: Double Kirby FTW! I know we didn't do extremely well, but I had a blast partnering with you. I hope you enjoyed it as well. thanks for teaming with me btw.

JakeTheBoy: Haha we do play a lot. Which is good in a way. I do need the Puff Practice. Our set in Pools was close! Much closer then our previous encounters. It gives me hope for the future. Sort of. :-)

Mike Y: Thanks for the practice. I didn't pull off any major upsets today (Low Tiers don't count) but every little bit counts. Thanks for always cheering me on, I appreciate that. Although, I'm not sure your hat "strategies" were helping that much. LOL.

Blitz: I thought I HAD your falcon man. But you came back. I'll get you next time!

Wolf and Lucky: OMG It's almost hard to believe that I BEAT you guys! lol. Sure, it wasn't your mains, but hey, tia doesn't know that... MUAHAHA. :-P

Azeem: Dude, stop sandbaggin man.

Plan 9: Sorry we didn't get our rematch. Next time for sure.

NeighborhoodP: Man i used to think I did pretty well vs. Shieks, but everytime I play you I get owned. Guess I was wrong. GGs man.

SA3Tony: Good games man. I didn't expect to split with you.

Snap: Nice G&W dude. I'm glad NorCal could make it down. It was a pleasure playing against you.

NintendoKing: Heh you didn't get to stomp all over me this time. Maybe next time you guys come down here :-)

Simna: You Phail. :-P

Much thanks for the hosts. It was an awesome tournament, even if it went long.

Sorry if I missed anyone.

GOOD GAMES California!

Top Bottom