• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus Gaming - Super Smash Royale 3 Results & Afterthoughts

HeartlessAngel

Smash Rookie
man this was my second tourney but i had fun and i got to see who was ken.i got to meet new friends and see some cool move with Peach and Marth.see u guys at the next one.

Heartless Angel

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
22:32] Romeo: haha
[22:32] Romeo: seriously im pissed
[22:32] Romeo: i didnt know i was so far when i played snap
[22:32] Romeo: i took it as a joke f****** doing bomb jumps and s***

oh wait? is that rome johning about low tier? i guess he didnt try because he didnt think he was so far along.

i dont think anyone really needs to john about this tournament. i didnt even see ken playing very well. somehow BoA kept up to his usual skills but besides that everyone looked pretty bad to me.

no nublet that wasnt johning, i had no problem with losing, but had i known i woulda tried harder, but snap also was playing it as a joke match so it does cancel it out.

I think ROFL says it best.

Romeo: Danimals beat me....i'm so bad against fox.....and falco...and marth...and sheik...and jigglypuff...and falcon....and my real name is JOHN.
wow alan danimals never beat me, and i only suck on fox and jiggly. but hey maybe next time we play i can give you some g&w practice yea??

infilade

Smash Apprentice
this tourney was just amazing. i knew how long it was going to last, it was expected with so many people.

lee puff is toooo goood. **** man, that jiggly is ****ing insane. it wont be long until he's ranked.

and i split with lucky! ahah even though the second match he ****ed ***** me. i guess he had to get serious =\

delphiki, your ice climbers are toooo goood. after my first match with fox, i think i should have changed to jiggly. maybe i would have had a better chancee.

and in my pool, DJ didn't 2 - 0 me. i was looking for him to play our set, but he was gone. so i don't know why it was reported as 2 losses for me.

all in all, it was a radical tournament. food, mvc2, friendly tvs, free pens, this had everything that a good tourney should have. can't wait for the next one.

Jo$h

Smash Cadet
umm error on pool #5!

i only went 0-2 once and i went 2-0 twice. everyone else i fought was 1-1

anyways, this tourney was weird. all my good people were doing bad and all my bad people were doing good! :ohwell:
haha it's funny seeing people get pissed when you shine spike them.:laugh:

Taco Head

Smash Ace
3. The fight that almost broke out lagged things a lot. It took about an hour to calm everyone down, and it took at least another hour because during that time, matches from the singles bracket weren't being played, and that held up the whole tournament.
COMPTON SURPRISE MOTHA****A!!

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
hhaha of course u got lucky ,thats how 8 bit does it :laugh:

hey NK , sorry about lhow bad i did in that friendly doubles but i bet i can redeem myself in ure eyes when we go one on one sometime in the near futuer ( hopefully)
Dude no problem. It was fun playin around in doubles with ya. Next time we're at a tourney together we'll definitely get some 1 v 1s. See how good this Ragin Missiles guy is lol.

cheesye

Smash Rookie
nice tourney i had fun, but..... a month with samus just wasnt enough, need more ppl to play...on sat was my first time playing jiggly didnt really know what to expect lol, but... someone out here needs to give me some tips with samus, this learn to play by yourself nonsense is getting tiresome lol

gg

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
nice tourney i had fun, but..... a month with samus just wasnt enough, need more ppl to play...on sat was my first time playing jiggly didnt really know what to expect lol, but... someone out here needs to give me some tips with samus, this learn to play by yourself nonsense is getting tiresome lol

gg
well if u want to get ure spamus skills up try playign agaisnt HUgs cuz it worked wonders wit my samus (friends say i use that up b like a huigs jr. hahahah ) hey but if u ever want to go samus dittos jsut shout out "Wheres that nub spaums from that even nubbier team 8 Bit " ahhahah:laugh:

ill be sure to reply

Zenith

Smash Ace
huge error on pool 8.
I didn't even get to play Ken and SOP.

Thats pretty unfair that I get written down as 2-0 for both of those.
Who did that? That was not cool.

Truegamer - I think I have your adapter. The one that screws on. It was just hooked up to my cube.

The VCR, I really don't care much about it, and the walltaps and power strip are nothing. Keep em.

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
my doc is so cool.
Random :) ahah

well on a more serious note about the touney as many have stated b4 me the heat heat and the fact that it took a while (im being generous) to get singles started drained me of the will to fight (no johnz) but ya otherwise it was pretty awsome tourney

oh and also that raffle was very ... uhmmm..... anti climatic i guess is teh wrod but someone correct me if im wrong ( ****it i wanted that 60 dollar gift card ) :)

festizzio

Smash Champion
Everyone was just too good, it was fun playing everyone as pikachu too lol. emerican fighting pikachu at 1:30 suiciding cuz he can't hit me..lol

Rage: that samus is getting better

J666: J666!!! burger king too good :D

Nes: i don't think i like peach very much...

Larry: pikachu mindgames making your falco suicide! lol

Everyone else: fun matches, fighting arash in first round low tier was cool; i got a lot of experience. Best tourney EVER!!!!

The GERM

Smash Ace
Man, Norcal move nicknames>>>>>>>>>>>Socal move nicknames. It's the fu**ing carter danimals, Kobe is basura.

The tournament was ok, really exhausting though, especially with the heat. The energy really died during brackets seeing as to how everyone left. I was pretty much done after pools. I actually wasn't planning on entering singles till last minute, I really just came to watch Bob play. I wasn't even supposed to come to socal, lol, I decided to go 2 hours before Zoap left on Friday. But I'd come to Socal anyday just to chill with you guys, Socal needs some norcal cheer and rainbows or some basura, yall always hella serious and sh**. I'll come with my A game next time, sorry I didn't play well in brackets.

Aracnaphobic: Thanks Fabian for housing us man, it was greatly appreciated and HELLA fun yoz. I'ma get that JCVD up man, the hardest combo in the game I'm telling you, and the Hidalgo.

BOA: If I was gay, I'd go straight for BOA, you effin' cutie you LOL. Actually, it would be a tie between BOA and Wolf....Very nice seeing you again man, always a pleasure, I'll get my revenge soon. We're 1-1 pinche, I'ma turn your Marth into basura.

Knives: Always a pleasure my friend, first time playing you, very crazy Fox. Bring your brother next time, I can show him a few Link trixxxxxxxx, It was great ****** pools with you.

J666: Nice seeing you again my friend, we actually talked this time. You seem really chill man, I like that. Keep that Link going, next time we'll play some friendlies and I can show you some vei noice thangs with this *******.

Ken: Awesome seeing you again as well, always a pleasure. Bring some of your drawings next time and I'll bring my portfolio. I'll be sure to play next time so we can get a nice round 2 Link vs Marth. Congrats on first in....every event, can't wait for OC3, see you there.

Superfriends: You guys were hella quiet this tournament, que paso? Too much SOOOOOOOOUL GLOW me thinx hahaha. Good seeing you guys again though. This is the second time I get no Roscoes, someone will pay for this.

EvilNemesis: Very nice Falco, a shame your not ranked. I'll play harder next time, gg.

MikeY: A pleasure as always, your fun company. We had you fu**ers in teams!!!

Savblueboy: Come to Norcal sometime foo, link training awaits.

Alright Socal, this is the second time we've came down there this year. I think it's time you guys come up here and play us at home court for a change. There is a really big bi-weekly this Saturday(May 5th), said to be the biggest one yet, with special guest sir Forward of AZ, and it would be great if you guys would come. DBR is also hosting our very first tournament, definately the last big tournament in Norcal called, "DBR Presents: NO JUMP!" We have a very nice venue lined up and this will be very big, with no money going to anything else but the tournament winners. As soon as the venue is confirmed, we will make the initial thread, we're looking at mid-late August so keep an eye out.

-The GERM

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
huge error on pool 8.
I didn't even get to play Ken and SOP.

Thats pretty unfair that I get written down as 2-0 for both of those.
Who did that? That was not cool.
You left all of a sudden, where were you?

It’s not our fault that you took off and I wasn’t going to look for you. The reason why we decided just to send in the results like that was because we were running short on time, Ken had 1st spot guaranteed, and I was tied with Saint Patrick for second. Besides, you would have been 2-0ed by Ken anyways. We seriously thought that you left after we had our match. You should have stayed around till the pool was over.

Top Bottom