• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus Gaming - Super Smash Royale 3 Results & Afterthoughts

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
J666: Nice seeing you again my friend, we actually talked this time. You seem really chill man, I like that. Keep that Link going, next time we'll play some friendlies and I can show you some vei noice thangs with this *******.
it was nice seeing you too Germ..haha i know cause i'm guessing you did get sleep.yeah i'm chill just like you..you're really funny and cool to hang out with.remember the Germ Walk...I'll keep my Link goin don't wor about it.sounds good i need to learn some vei nice stuff

hhaha of course u got lucky ,thats how 8 bit does it :laugh:
hahahaha thats true lol were so cheap

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I am giving you 24 hours to change your avatar Fabian.

ANyways this was a great tournament. I had fun. The only problem, the obvious one, is that the tournament started at 11 am, but the singles bracket started at 10 pm. Waking up at 7:45 am to get ready and get to the venue from where I'm at, you can imagine how I, and many others, felt when they had to start playing so late in the day. Which is why there were so many people playing secondaries.

Nexus did their best though and that's respectable. I thank you guys again for bringing these tournaments to us and I hope you continue to do them. Even though you may feel a little down after this event, keep in mind that you have just hosted the largest local smashboard event socal has ever seen. The 3rd largest smashboards event in socal, period. 110 people if I'm correct? Great job.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace

ANyways this was a great tournament. I had fun. The only problem, the obvious one, is that the tournament started at 11 am, but the singles bracket started at 10 pm. Waking up at 7:45 am to get ready and get to the venue from where I'm at, you can imagine how I, and many others, felt when they had to start playing so late in the day. Which is why there were so many people playing secondaries.

Nexus did their best though and that's respectable. I thank you guys again for bringing these tournaments to us and I hope you continue to do them. Even though you may feel a little down after this event, keep in mind that you have just hosted the largest local smashboard event socal has ever seen. The 3rd largest smashboards event in socal, period. 110 people if I'm correct? Great job.

WRONG singles started at around 10:35 right after oscar almost got us jumped at subway.

god dman oscar is a pus$y.

araknophobik

Smash Master

when i first saw this post i was like "wtf when did i write all this?"
and then i saw it was hugo
and i think it was 120 hugo

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
why every body imitaiting peoples avatar lol someone stole Roms fuzzy *** fox that ****s still hilarious though LMao

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
germ i still have to make the vid with all the names for so cals and the Kobe is too gooood..
and i could tell that you are you using my original socal word "basura" im the creator of that wors LOL thatz right KOBE

KREW

Smash Rookie
wow,unfortunatly I didn't make it out of my pool but it was good for my first tourny

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i had a lot of fun at this tourney.

i guess ill start out with my shout outs with the people i played in pools/brackets

mango- this guy is too good. jiggs usually hang back and camp but you went right after me. i wonder what would have happened if we had to play a best of three, but ill take the split haha.

the boss- the other scary jiggs player. close matches sir.

lol- keep workin on that luigi and marth :T

zoap- man we had some good matches. it was fun playing your peach.

bob$- mannn i was on a roll at the tourney but you had to put that to an end didnt you :T it was cool taking you to a third match, but man that 4 stock 2nd match was painful. thanks for that reverse jab tip, will keep it in mind.

HugS- man i went from losing to bob in winners, to immediately facing you in losers. what bad luck haha. thanks for taking me to eat during pools, i would have died if i had no food.

Blitz- i probably slacked in teams haha. thanks for teaming up with me though. maybe we can get better the more we team. team blitz talks a lot of **** ftw.

Fabian- thanks for the ride to the tourney man. it was too much fun.

Mike Y- too bad you didnt get a ticket at fabians house hahah.

Smash circle ( which consisted of Ultra, plan 9, 3.14, aznlep, st patrick, inks ) man that was probably one of the better parts of the tourney. straight chillin for an hour haha. it was fun talking to all of you guys.

nk- that dk vs mario match was epic.

germ/isai/sidefx/snap/rest of norcal- dennys was ****. it was fun hanging out, you guys were too funny. and wtf at the jcvd, that move is impossibe. indiana jones is much more feasible haha.

luigi- your ganon combo sucks.

wolf- i dont think i have more fun playing friendlies with any other person. its just too fun haha. we should team someday, our fox/jiggs was pretty good =]

phood- your shiek is a lot better than i remember. you improved sir.

if i forgot anyone, im writing an essay and procrastinating by doing this. so gg to that.

fearwalking *****, that is all.

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
WRONG singles started at around 10:35 right after oscar almost got us jumped at subway.

god dman oscar is a pus$y.
haha ***** *****, try having a gun pointed at you then maybe you know wut i been through. Oh wait, who was the one saying "start your car hurry!! **** putting on your seat belt LETS GO!!!"

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
LOLLL

that was you fool, u were trembling so bad you couldnt even put your seatbelt on.

i do know what it feels like, but at subway nobody had a gun pointed at them....yet thank god, cuz if i was him i wouldve robbed us for being b1tches.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Nah, Rancho is a good area. SB is just wack. ;)

Snap

Smash Ace
haha ***** *****, try having a gun pointed at you then maybe you know wut i been through. Oh wait, who was the one saying "start your car hurry!! **** putting on your seat belt LETS GO!!!"

holy shit what the fuck?mrpbody u got a gun pointed to your head? dude tell me what happened that is fucking nuts

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
How were you guys being *****es? I must know.
They wanted anchovies on they're sandwich, and when they didn't have any, they got angry, so angry, that Oscar told the sandwich making person that she was holding out on him. Romeo then told encouraged Oscar to leave, but he wouldn't find it, he just wanted his **** anchovies. So then, the sandwich person called out security, who happened to be JTB and Luigi. As you can imagine, JTB was stuck in his world of PKMN Pearl, so he attempted to send out his level 19 whogivesacrp, but failed to realize it didn't exist.

Then. Luigi started SHL'ing oscar and the gang, so Oscar had no choice but to flee. As Oscar left, Luigi couldn't help but yelling "Next time you call somebody a noob, don't get 3 stocked."

Of course, JTB was happy that Oscar had fled, but was saddened that he didn't get the EXP that he needed to evolve.

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol nothing happened at SB. i bet they just got scared of those gangster looking mofos on the corner in between the subway and the burker king. i saw those guys too so i just drove away like a *****. wavedashing away in my shield.

pbody got jumped by his house....a far more gangsta place than san bernardino. cmon i saw like 4 mullets when i was in sb.

and read the date on his myspace blog....he got jumped a while ago. august 1 2005.

araknophobik

Smash Master
pbody got jumped by his house....a far more gangsta place than san bernardino. cmon i saw like 4 mullets when i was in sb.
i dont think far more...
SB is alot ghettorer than compton, alex's house looks nice compared to that place
but yeah, oscar does take the prize for scariest place on ****ing earth

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
oscar you never had a gun pointed at your head i though it was just david with a water gun

and rom oscar was the one that was scared at subway you should have seen his face it look like he seen jay without a shirt lol JK

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
lol nothing happened at SB. i bet they just got scared of those gangster looking mofos on the corner in between the subway and the burker king. i saw those guys too so i just drove away like a *****. wavedashing away in my shield.

and read the date on his myspace blog....he got jumped a while ago. august 1 2005.

LOL u pussie, but no they were some cholo lookin muthefukers that walked in and locked themselves in the bathroom for like 30 minutes as their friends waited in the car and probably saw pbody tear off all his bling bling and hide it in his shoes.

i dont think far more...
SB is alot ghettorer than compton, alex's house looks nice compared to that place
but yeah, oscar does take the prize for scariest place on ****ing earth
truth but only cuz alex lives in the good part of compton.

oscar you never had a gun pointed at your head i though it was just david with a water gun

and rom oscar was the one that was scared at subway you should have seen his face it look like he seen jay without a shirt lol JK

looooolllll i know thats what i was sayin

i thought SB was a good area?
ahem http://www.morganquitno.com/cit07pop.htm#CITIES

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Having a gun pointed to your head is no big deal

if you get shot then yeah, i guess its a big deal

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
you just say that because probably it hasn't happened to you...but having a gun pointed at you or having some a$$holes trying to jump you isn't a walk in the park
LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLL

It's happened to me before, which is why is said it, which makes you funny and wrong

ps - lets see arak copy my GREEN title :estatic:

Top Bottom