• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus Gaming Presents: SUPER SMASH ROYALE III, April 28, 2007 in San Bernardino, CA-

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Everyone should bring their DS with a copy of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl so we can all Battle/Trade Pokemon.:)
Heck yes, I think I can finish the game by Saturday :)

JMW

Smash Apprentice
blitz and I are going tomorow to ucr forsure
maybe brian
and i was talking to pbody about it too
he said he might go with jay
something about yoogi bear and boo boo?

edit: to those who are interested of the ucr weekly, it usually starts after 10pm and lastes until like 2 or 3
oh what? blitz and brian and jay OH MY!! lol yea definetly bring blitz fabian and brian if you were going to be giving him a ride cant leave people out at all.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
HEY....can someone 909 get me a shirt =P... Ill pay ya back =D i just probably cant make it T_T
but i still want a shirt =D
PM me

Zoap

Smash Master
ok so far its : Me, Bob$ and NK coming from norcal, I havent heard back from Delphiki or Isai. Araknophobic is 5 people ok for you to house friday and saturday night? Lemme know, ill also send you a pm.

Zenith

Smash Ace
Bob$, NintendoKing, Delphiki and Isai.
OMG, I'm gonna love this tourney.

CAOS - Who do you play for doubles?

I'm still partnerless.

araknophobik

Smash Master
ok so far its : Me, Bob$ and NK coming from norcal, I havent heard back from Delphiki or Isai. Araknophobic is 5 people ok for you to house friday and saturday night? Lemme know, ill also send you a pm.
i think 5 would be pushing it, but its up to you guys how you wanna cramp in here haha its cuz i live away from home so i rent out a large master bedroom and my roomate is gonna be gone for the weekend for coachella so i know forsure 4 will fit fine, we'll figure something out for the 5th
i got no blankets and such so you guys gotta provide yourself with sleepbags and such

hit me up on aim at vihuelaplayer and my # is 909 380 2625

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Isai plays whoever he wants, whenever he wants.

Delphiki and NintendoKing will be in SoCal once again to represent Sacramento. Btw if anyone wants to team with me (Azn_Lep ? ^_^) send a PM then find me at the venue and we'll get some matches.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I need a teammate as well. Any takers?

It would be nice to team with a Norcal person :)

Zenith

Smash Ace
since we're all in the mood.
I need a Partner.

My pal S.I.N. isn't coming, I am officially parnerless now.

EDIT: I'm bringin my crap VCR. It records, it just doesn't playback well. + 10 blank tapes. (Is that enough)

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
arash says: "i'll bring my pokemon but i'll only do battle with my mono-type team"

also, are you guys really doing pools?

EDIT: 30% of the total pot? ouch

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
yo fabian! ur pm's are full and i cant message u homie, been trying to get a hold of you! this is out of desperation, but hopefully u read it. contact me asap, i have some important news reguarding nexus.

bbb

Smash Champion
Hey, Arash, what lvl do you estimate your pokemans will be at by nexus?

Arash

Smash Lord
my pokes are level 100, but diamond/pearl should have an auto-level feature so that we both battle at 100 anyway

tackled by NK? lol it'll be good to see him again:chuckle:

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Hey Guys i might come if Blitz can take me but Fugito Sprained both wrist soooo... anyone need a doubles partner? im ok ... haha:laugh:

ModusOperandi

Smash Cadet
Thanks to all at the UCR practice session last night, I had mixed success but all in all I am very pleased with the experience. THanks to all that played me and bigger thanks to everyone that didn't take it easy on me :)

I'll be at the tournament and then after that it will be a month before I can smash again. In case I don't see you-- until we meet again. good luck at Nexus

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
Yes, for the 100th time...

also, are you guys really doing pools?

EDIT: 30% of the total pot? ouch

Yes, we are doing pools.

And the whole thing with taking 30% -- we've always done that before, and you guys never really complained about it, so why is it a big deal now? Yeah, we have the trophies, and the medals, and the t-shirts. The money isn't for ourselves, it's for the tournaments. The money from the 30% has NEVER been spent on ourselves. (We have receipts to prove that). Running these tournaments comes out of our own pockets and we ourselves have lost about $2500 doing it. (We have records proving that too). But we aren't complaining because we love doing this and we enjoy running tournaments for those who attend.

The money we make goes back into the "business," to spend on the concession, and other costs that help us run a tournament. Makes sense, right?

And about the medals and trophies -- we've had people complain before every tournament that they don't want them, and every time it's someone who hasn't been to one of our tournaments yet, and every time after they come and see them they love them.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
And about the medals and trophies -- we've had people complain before every tournament that they don't want them, and every time it's someone who hasn't been to one of our tournaments yet, and every time after they come and see them they love them.
I love the trophies, and hopefully I’ll take one tomorrow. :)

I hope someone can help me out on driving directions. I’ve been there before (twice) but stupid map quest makes me take a long route and I remember that some people know of a shorter route.

Here’s the problem.

From CA-210E it tells me to take the I-15N and then the I-215S and then the CA-30E. I know there’s a route that cuts right through all of that, and I hope some of you guys might know what it is. Map quest sucks. :ohwell:

infilade

Smash Apprentice
Here’s the problem.

From CA-210E it tells me to take the I-15N and then the I-215S and then the CA-30E. I know there’s a route that cuts right through all of that, and I hope some of you guys might know what it is. Map quest sucks. :ohwell:
the only other way i can think of is taking the I-15S to the I-10... east is it? then you would have to take the 215N, and you can get off on Highland Ave. i dont know if it would be any faster though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom