• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEXT WEST SAN JOSE TOURNEY - Cancelled as of now

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
good game to everyone i played.

sry to that jiggs that i camped hella hard in brackets. had to do it.

it was a weird *** bracket b/c all the heavyweights were eliminating each other pretty early. kevin got to winner's final and only really played rey. lol good ****.
Lol you're such a ****, buy me some Mexican food. Chris and Sheridan aren't real players? And motha fu**a don't feel bad about camping Jiggs, that hoe deserves it.

On another note, I'd most def go to another one of these tourneys. And the venue was hella nice haha. Those chairs were awesome

Shroomed

Smash Master
this tourney was pretty good, besides the almost dying of heat stroke....had nothing to do with the venue, it was jus retardedly hot yesterday lol

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Yeah did we clean up OK? I hope that we will be able to have future tourneys here, this was a great venue. I think if the setups are arranged properly it could be good enough to host a regional.

BTW Alan, the Roddick serve getting stuck on a clay court is indeed fake. Noob.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Yeah did we clean up OK? I hope that we will be able to have future tourneys here, this was a great venue. I think if the setups are arranged properly it could be good enough to host a regional.

BTW Alan, the Roddick serve getting stuck on a clay court is indeed fake. Noob.
So do you have the brackets, videos, etc.? I voted for the Pepsi thing today btw. :) We still need to get Andrew to confirm whether Brandon got his deposit back or not. Hopefully he did. :)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I do have the bracket, and I'll be emailing to to Brandon (Waffles), who has the videos. I'll also be putting the bracket up on AIB for future public reference. My video recording setup unfortunately is not working right so I didn't record anything.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Lol you're such a ****, buy me some Mexican food. Chris and Sheridan aren't real players? And motha fu**a don't feel bad about camping Jiggs, that hoe deserves it.

On another note, I'd most def go to another one of these tourneys. And the venue was hella nice haha. Those chairs were awesome
lol no thats not it. it's just a easier road to winners then someone would expect from this kinda turn out.

how'd u do in gf's against dajuan, i didn't see it.

pockyD

Smash Legend
the roddick thing was just a nike or something commercial

hydro kirby drank all the drink trash so i think it was cleaned up pretty good

also i don't think a regional would work simply because of the parking situation

legit venue though (aside from the aforementioned hot thing)

Miharu

Smash Hero
kevin's legit, props to him

who the **** upsmashes with marth lol

teaming w/ mitchell was probably the most fun i've ever had playing teams, thanks for that

rly close set with nick, totally caught me off guard with some **** :<

ggs to everyone else i played

yo i ****ing needed water, i hadn't drank anything all day except for when i went to get lunch (and the bottle of water michael hey gave me)

shehehe11

Smash Apprentice
thanks for showing up to the tourney guys.

my friend who reserved the venue hasn't been online all day, so i haven't been able to find out whether or not he got his deposit back. However, I'm assuming he did, because he told me yesterday that he would go to clean up today morning. Plus, you guys didn't destroy the furniture there, so I'm pretty sure its fine.

The next tentative date is July 3rd (happens if my friend definitely gets his deposit)

Hyuga, could you post the full results in the thread or at least e-mail me the tournament files? My e-mail is andrew.shehehe@gmail.com. Thanks

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I've sent you the tio file. I sent it to Brandon also. I intend to make an AIB tourney page for it too for future reference.

Results:

AIB page: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9835

Doubles:

1: Sfat + PewPewU ($45.00)
2: Alan + Dajuan ($25.00)
3: Phil + Justin ($10.00)
4: Brandon + Scar
5: HK + TANG
5: It's All my Fault (Darrell + Sheridan)
7: Vantage + Waterbox
7: L + Mackadotious

Singles:

1: Dr. Midnight ($84.00)
2: PewPewU ($50.00)
3: Lunin ($34.00)
4: sfat
5: Darrell
5: TANG
7: HMW
7: HK
9: Phil
9: Falcomist
9: Mackadotious
9: Scar
13: L
13: Sheridan
13: Alan
13: Naota21
17: Walljumpman
17: Steffon
17: shehehe
17: pockyD
17: Vantage
17: BobbySiege
17: Michael Hey
17: Waterbox
25: Fribjits
25: Moof
25: Miguel
25: Pelvis
25: niro
25: eric x
25: Violence
25: Samsonites

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
thanks for showing up to the tourney guys.

my friend who reserved the venue hasn't been online all day, so i haven't been able to find out whether or not he got his deposit back. However, I'm assuming he did, because he told me yesterday that he would go to clean up today morning. Plus, you guys didn't destroy the furniture there, so I'm pretty sure its fine.

The next tentative date is July 3rd (happens if my friend definitely gets his deposit)

Hyuga, could you post the full results in the thread or at least e-mail me the tournament files? My e-mail is andrew.shehehe@gmail.com. Thanks
Can you send me the file on AIM? :)

Naota21t

Smash Champion
i'll definitely be at the next one (if it is on july 3rd)

this venue is pretty good, though parking is a lil weird (not cuz its lacking, just location wise). 650 definitely repped this tourney. i still wanna see brackets though.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
BTW, shehehe, please edit the first page to have the link to the AIB tourney page in it, and paste some of the results also.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
On 7/3 I'mma bring a friend so I can join doubles :D

Yeah, and I gotta remember to add MarioMariox2 as the name next time cause like Ken says, it seems too plain.

...Or whatever haha.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
WTF HK?

Good **** Chris.

Who did HK lose to?
He lost to me and then Mitchell... I think? Lol.

lol no thats not it. it's just a easier road to winners then someone would expect from this kinda turn out.

how'd u do in gf's against dajuan, i didn't see it.
Well if it makes you feel better I had to play Rey twice. Let's see you beat Rey twice in tourney LOL.

Hey PewPewU -- good stuff dude, you're hecka good now
Thanks hahaha. You're still hella good. Great sets =]

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I don't think Wobbling was banned, at least if someone had asked me I would have said no. The default rules in Norcal are generally understood to be Pound 4 rules but with a few minor changes (Wobbling allowed, 1-2-2-1 strike order, etc).

shehehe11

Smash Apprentice
did anybody take an extra power strip? my friend albert huang says he left his at the tourney. it was the power strip used to connect the tv with the recording setup, and it looked sort of old fashioned. he put a tiny name tag on the electrical cable of the power strip

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
did anybody take an extra power strip? my friend albert huang says he left his at the tourney. it was the power strip used to connect the tv with the recording setup, and it looked sort of old fashioned. he put a tiny name tag on the electrical cable of the power strip
Not me. But I did accidentally take a guy's copy of Melee when I was taking back my setup cause I forgot it wasn't my game. I'll bring it back on 7/3.

Oh and I think my friend (read: LAZN100) can come to the next tourney so I can play doubles!

pockyD

Smash Legend
the copy of melee belongs to shroomed

there was a really old-looking power strip there when we left (the last ones out), but we kinda assumed it belonged to the venue and left it there

Shroomed

Smash Master
excuse me for playing a not broken character

i do need to practice other important ****, like edgeguarding

Top Bottom