• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Next Smash - Speculation & Discussion Thread

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
In some wholly unrelated news, I've been daydreaming about a fighter I think would be a lot of fun over the past few days.

I don't wanna name 'em until I've finished the concept in my head, but one hint I'll give is that, interestingly enough, they're sort of a brainsibling of the Smash modding scene as we know it, a factoid that led me to start thinking about how they could work as a fighter. Which might give it away if you already know of a character that fits such criteria, haha.

Last edited:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
...did I just read this right? Did you just run over a bunch of criticism of Ultimate by stating the people complaining about the roster's size are being ungrateful? I'm hoping that's just a gross overgeneralization I made, and not remotely close to what I read.
Read the larger post I made up above about it, this is more of a TLDR.

It is moreso about people letting any progress Ultimate has made be the enemy of their perfect Smash game. It's that people act like if you cut half of the roster, nuked third parties, and burned the foundation to the ground we would somehow get the perfect Smash game with every bell and whistle one could imagine. It is frustrating to see people think by subtracting so much they will automatically get exactly what they dreamed of, when that is just never the case. Smash games are never exactly what you hope they are. I have plenty of issues with Ultimate such as disappointing online, their approach to all star mode, or the overuse of the Hands in Classic mode. I would not be lying if I wished characters that did not make it in did. But nuking the roster will not solve that. You do not get addition by subtraction. Ultimate is far from beyond criticism, but burning its foundation to the ground is not the answer.

I have to be honest, this reads like a strawman argument. I won't deny that there are those who are thinking selfishly like that, but most of the people talking about cuts in this topic are not doing so out of personal bias or a desire to 'purge' the roster, but rather discussing potential directions the game could take and how it could shape up with the pressures of following Ultimate. Taking all of that and dumbing it down to a 'they just mad they didn't get what they wanted' is being completely dismissive of the legitimate points brought up for the topic and quite frankly is very damaging on discussion as well.
As above, this is an abridged TLDR.

Reboot talk might have been interesting at one point, but how interesting is it when on average three times a month we are having this same song and dance? After a certain point it becomes less about speculation about the next game and more about an airing of grievances. I am just calling it as I see it. Does everyone who passively discusses a hard reboot wish fall under that statement? No, obviously. But it happens on a regular basis on here from certain people.

Believe me, I would much rather talk about anything else in regards to the next smash game. Not just because of the discourse this thing generates, but series or company and speculation on how it could come to the next game is great. It is so much more fun when people speculate on the potential new ideas that could come from the next Smash. It is so fun seeing people gush about their dreams for what could be in the next Smash. It is so much more fun thinking about positive additions to Smash than having a discussion about cuts or a hard reboot for the thirtieth time this year.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Something that I think a reboot or Ultimate rerelease would both help facilitate (albeit for different reasons) is some meaty single-player content more than anything. Doesn't even have to be a story mode, a variety of fun, substantial modes suffices. A Melee-style Adventure mode is something I've daydreamt about a lot, with Galacta Knight serving as the hidden boss like Giga Bowser did in Melee.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
I don't want a mass trimming of the fighter selection because I feel that would stifle discussion by a gross amount.
Ultimate's scope in what series it covered opened the door for a lot of new cases for characters going forward, and I'd crumple like a paper bag if all that was tossed away, just because we'd be back at square one with character discussion.
It feels like a lot of people have forgotten that the whole reason Everyone is Here happened was because the veterans that didn't make it to Smash 4's base roster got an overwhelming amount of discussion and ballot votes dedicated towards them. An extreme reboot would cloud most interesting newcomer discussion with "I want so and so back in the game!!", on top of the most-likely lessened third-party presence further limiting options, and it'd just overall leave the community worse off in my eyes.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I’ve brought up Lu Bu on here before as a character to represent the Warriors series in general but what does everyone think of Nobunaga Oda as another possibility? He and Yukimura Sanada are the faces of Samurai Warriors as Zhao Yun and Lu Bu are to Dynasty Warriors.

Nobunaga has a few things going for him over the others. First, he is the Namesake of Koei’s older series, Nobunaga’s ambition, which predated even Dynasty Warriors. Second is that he played the role of the main antagonist to a Nintendo crossover in Pokémon Conquest. I feel like a major role in a Pokémon spinoff, which even featured him prominently on the cover could only help.

Of course, the most likely Koei-Tecmo rep is Ryu Hyabusa from Ninja Gaiden but there are no guarantees in Smash. Even if a character feels the most likely, Sakurai loves to throw curveballs so I never rule anything out. There’s also the more likely possibility that we could get two Koei-Tecmo characters and we could get either Lu Bu or Nobunaga in addition to Hyabusa.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I’m just gonna list all the characters I want cut and the incredibly bias reasons why. I won’t say they’re likely to happen but I won’t pretend this isn’t bias either

Mewtwo: even though I am a massive Pokemon fan there’s a few I don’t like. and I’ve never liked mewtwo

Snake: I’ve never taken to this character and every time I try to learn more about his games I just become more convinced kojima may the most insane game developer ever

Bayo: I can’t stand everything about this one. from her replant personality to her stupid gun shoes

Daisy: I hate her. seemingly for no reason but I’d still cut her

Terry: I honestly forget he’s in the roster

one of the Belmonts: did we have to have two?

Pyra/Mythra: the whole reveal felt like a bit of a middle finger

Piranha Plant: what novelty there was wore off

Kazuya: I feel we could have had a more interesting character from this series

Ken: I just don’t see the point

Dark Pit: he was pointless enough in uprising never mind smash

Inceneroar: he looks so stupid and was the lamest gen 7 Pokemon

Roy and Robin: I think the fe cast needs a bit of trimming and we should make chrom unique and byleth should be reworked into something like how he is in game

think that’s everyone.

Last edited:

SPEN18

Smash Champion
I'd just recommend that we come to terms with the fact that pretty much no singular piece of content or even chunk of old content is going to make or break the game. Unless we're back to joking about cutting Mario or something.

Arguments like "but they've been in X number of games" or "but people will miss them / be disappointed" are IMO largely immaterial at this point without further context, analysis, and nuance.
I don't see why appearing in more Smash games should matter; attendance is just an easy yet ultimately artificial way to assign priorities to characters.
The "people will miss them" argument is generic and applicable to literally anybody; even the root sentiment of disappointment that a character didn't make it can apply to potential newcomers just as much as vets.
People will be disappointed if old content isn't there, and people will be disappointed if potential new content isn't there. There's no difference, so you just have to weigh the pros and cons of including each (and I will just add that when it comes to compelling selling points for a new game, new content usually wins out over "every last drop of the old").

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I'd just recommend that we come to terms with the fact that pretty much no singular piece of content or even chunk of old content is going to make or break the game. Unless we're back to joking about cutting Mario or something.

Arguments like "but they've been in X number of games" or "but people will miss them / be disappointed" are IMO largely immaterial at this point without further context, analysis, and nuance.
I don't see why appearing in more Smash games should matter; attendance is just an easy yet ultimately artificial way to assign priorities to characters.
The "people will miss them" argument is generic and applicable to literally anybody; even the root sentiment of disappointment that a character didn't make it can apply to potential newcomers just as much as vets.
People will be disappointed if old content isn't there, and people will be disappointed if potential new content isn't there. There's no difference, so you just have to weigh the pros and cons of including each (and I will just add that when it comes to compelling selling points for a new game, new content usually wins out over "every last drop of the old").
For example, Sephiroth is my favorite Smash character and he’s usually at the top of most people’s cut list. Sheik is another favorite of mine and she seems to get more cut discussion than anyone, even among Zelda fans.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Bayo: I can’t stand everything about this one. from her replant personality to her weird face
Umm... maybe don't talk about a woman's "weird face" or "personality" when you discuss a character cut? Or like, in general?

This low key comes off as super sexist. Boiling Bayonetta down to physical traits or her personality comes off as sexist. It's gross. I know other people besides me have told you this in the past but it reads as quite sexist.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Okay, so I'm going to try my hand at what I think a next game would look like that isn't a reboot. Among the fighters I cut, there are a few particular fighters that I was sad to, whereas my list of newcomers is mix of a wishlist and who I find reasonable. Either way, I wanted to approach this roster with as open of a mind as possibe, and it wasn't made assuming all of these characters will be in the base game.
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Daisy
  5. Bowser
  6. Rosalina & Luma
  7. Bowser Jr.
  8. Donkey Kong
  9. Diddy Kong
  10. King K. Rool
  11. Link
  12. Zelda
  13. Ganondorf
  14. Samus
  15. Zero Suit Samus
  16. Ridley
  17. Yoshi
  18. Kirby
  19. Meta Knight
  20. King Dedede
  21. Fox
  22. Falco
  23. Pikachu
  24. Charizard
  25. Jigglypuff
  26. Mewtwo
  27. Lucario
  28. Greninja
  29. Ness
  30. Captain Falcon
  31. Ice Climbers
  32. Marth
  33. Roy
  34. Ike
  35. Robin
  36. Mr. Game & Watch
  37. Pit
  38. Palutena
  39. Wario
  40. Olimar
  41. Villager
  42. Shulk
  43. Pyra / Mythra
  44. Inkling
  45. Isabelle
  46. Sonic
  47. Bayonetta
  48. Mega Man
  49. Ryu
  50. Ken
  51. PAC-MAN
  52. Terry
  53. Mii Fighters
  1. Waluigi
  2. Pauline
  3. Dixie Kong
  4. Raven Beak
  5. Bandana Waddle Dee
  6. Magolor
  7. Meowscarada
  8. Alear
  9. Ashley
  10. Oatchi
  11. Tom Nook
  12. Noah & Mio
  13. Octolings
  14. Ring Fit Trainee
  15. Dr. Eggman
  16. Zero
  17. Any character from a franchise not represented through playable characters, 1st or 3rd party

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Thread's been going fast so I can't cover everything I'd like.

But I think Mac can be tuned up to satisfaction. I think Mother is memorable, "cult-classic," and influential enough to stay on as a legacy franchise with at least Ness, the rep with the worldwide release. Also I think a lot of the Villager cuts talk comes from a deep-rooted aversion to "generic no-name avatar" characters; but I think Smash 4 made most people ok with the likes of Villager, Inkling, and Robin.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
"Only a white man would believe you could cut a foot off the top of the blanket, sew it onto the bottom of the blanket, and you'd be left with a longer blanket." -Old Native American

I don't know why I'm reminded of this all of a sudden, as it's actually a comment made after Daylight Savings Time was "explained" to an unknown Native American. Just seems like that same failure in logic is somehow always present in cut talk discourse.

Laniv

Smash Champion
...so I guess I'm alone in thinking Joker is gonna be one of the first on the chopping block, huh

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
For example, Sephiroth is my favorite Smash character and he’s usually at the top of most people’s cut list. Sheik is another favorite of mine and she seems to get more cut discussion than anyone, even among Zelda fans.
People want Sephiroth cut?

...Why?

...so I guess I'm alone in thinking Joker is gonna be one of the first on the chopping block, huh
Not as long as P5's characters continue to make money for Sega lol

Last edited:

Soy_Man

Smash Apprentice
It is moreso about people letting any progress Ultimate has made be the enemy of their perfect Smash game. It's that people act like if you cut half of the roster, nuked third parties, and burned the foundation to the ground we would somehow get the perfect Smash game with every bell and whistle one could imagine. It is frustrating to see people think by subtracting so much they will automatically get exactly what they dreamed of, when that is just never the case. Smash games are never exactly what you hope they are. I have plenty of issues with Ultimate such as disappointing online, their approach to all star mode, or the overuse of the Hands in Classic mode. I would not be lying if I wished characters that did not make it in did. But nuking the roster will not solve that. You do not get addition by subtraction. Ultimate is far from beyond criticism, but burning its foundation to the ground is not the answer.
Burning its foundation to the ground? How is making another Smash game, that has less characters and does things differently, going to erase Ultimate? It will always exist as a finished product. Maybe you think it's a waste not to use Ultimate as some kind of platform to perpetually add on to, but what I want is to see Smash take on differing forms and evolve at it's core, because I find that more exciting. And I think keeping even the majority of the roster would greatly limit what the series can do going forward. And just so you know I think the vast majority of Ultimate's roster are worthy inclusions, and are beautifully realised. I couldn't give less of a **** that bandana dee or whoever didn't make it.

Last edited:

SPEN18

Smash Champion
I get that it's not the most fun thing in the world to have someone tell you your favorite dream picks shouldn't be in or aren't good choices. Remember it's nothing personal, just opinions about fictional characters.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Umm... maybe don't talk about a woman's "weird face" or "personality" when you discuss a character cut? Or like, in general?

This low key comes off as super sexist. Boiling Bayonetta down to physical traits or her personality comes off as sexist. It's gross. I know other people besides me have told you this in the past but it reads as quite sexist.
sorry disliking a personality is sexist? how? that's literally personal. you're just seeing what you want to see as usual. the face thing is cause it's pure uncanny valley it'd be weird no matter who or what it was on

Last edited:

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
sorry disliking a personality is sexist? how? that's literally personal. you're just seeing what you want to see as usual
You could just say you don't like her games. That's fine, they're not for everyone.
I'm not accusing you of having any ill intent but it's easy to see how one could get that impression from how you're talking about the character. If that's not intentional on your part then it might be worth reconsidering your phrasing.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
You could just say you don't like her games. That's fine, they're not for everyone.
I'm not accusing you of having any ill intent but it's easy to see how one could get that impression from how you're talking about the character. If that's not intentional on your part then it might be worth reconsidering your phrasing.
well i've edited it to something else at least but i've explained to phantom in the past that have communication problems so at this point i find it hard to believe it's not just being spiteful about someone hating her. especially as he makes this accusation every time I try to criticise her

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Well, for me, "want" is a strong word. I only cut him from my take on a new Smash because I cut Cloud as well, among other characters because of various potential roadblocks.
Yeah, I think it’s more that people expect Sephiroth to be cut rather than want, although I’m sure there’s some of each. Sheik tends to land more on the want side from what I’ve seen. People make good points that she’s not exactly relevant to the series anymore but I just think she’s really cool and that’s all I need.

Last edited:

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Every Square newcomer having debuted as DLC says a lot business-wise, I'd say. I really wonder what arm-twisting it took from Sakurai to get Cloud in base-game Ultimate. My best guess is having Hero be DLC as it seems likely that FP1 was decided before launch. Hero's a really fun character in his own right though so I'm not complaining.

Sephiroth meanwhile feels a lot less cynical in terms of the reason he's there. Like Cloud in Smash 4, it probably did boil down to a combination of "this would be cool" from Sakurai and "this would make us some money" from Nintendo and Square.

Sure, there was the FF7 remake, but I don't buy that being the primary motivation for including Sephiroth to be quite honest with you. FP2 wasn't set in stone prior to launch - not its fighters nor its existence - so it's not like there were any promises made on that front.

Last edited:

TheLamerGamer

Smash Journeyman
I feel like if they did an ultimate port it'd be cool if they went even further with "everyone is here" - include the few missing stages and then mostly focus on expanding the existing series' content in the base game, then go mental with the third parties in the dlc like in ultimate.

Like, for mario they could add more spin-off content, for persona they could include some content from 1 and 2, from final fantasy include some content from the other games (like that's ever going to happen...), include some more modern kirby content, etc.

Honestly I'd be happy with more music over anything else, but that's probably just me.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Every Square newcomer having debuted as DLC says a lot business-wise, I'd say. I really wonder what arm-twisting it took from Sakurai to get Cloud in base-game Ultimate. My best guess is having Hero be DLC as it seems likely that FP1 was decided before launch. Hero's a really fun character in his own right though so I'm not complaining.

Sephiroth and Sora (who is kind of a whole other can of worms, really) meanwhile feel a lot less cynical in terms of the reason they're there. Like Cloud in Smash 4, it probably did boil down to a combination of "this would be cool" from Sakurai and "this would make us some money" from Nintendo and Square.

Sure, there was the FF7 remake, but I don't buy that being the primary motivation for including Sephiroth to be quite honest with you. FP2 wasn't set in stone prior to launch - not its fighters nor its existence - so it's not like there were any promises made on that front.
yeah I’m sure we’d have gotten sephiroth regardless of the remake. strikes me as a situation where all parties would be on board

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
At this point, I don't believe there is any one logical path for Smash to take. While the series definitely had certain elements which arguably were mistakes, for the most part each successive entry has felt natural follow-ups to the previous one.

Now its at a crossroads where either likely path (a somewhat adjusted continuation of the 2018 game or effectively a reboot to put the series in a new direction) quite frankly both make sense. Ultimate was in so many ways the wish fulfillment title and the most effective celebration of what the franchise was; a Smash game built upon and paying tribute to what had come before. Given that success the most market logical thing to do is continue it and keep that structure that has rendered it the best selling fighting game of all time. Heck as someone who still has character preferences and mode ideas (user driven content in break the targets, spirit battles, etc) there is a great deal that can be added to what's there.

However, so much of Nintendo has been a willingness to try new things and to let go of a winning formula for the sake of seeing if something different can work just as well or better. Even as someone with very mixed opinions on the experiments that certain series tried (Donkey Kong with bongos, Zelda with touch screen/motion controls, Star Fox with... everything) I'd be lying if I said I wasn't generally curious to see what a new take on Smash would be. Its the irresistible question of what if; even as fun as someone like Mario is to play as in SSB... could a new perspective on him be even more interesting? The series isn't anywhere close to stagnating, yet I'm wondering if the next game being Ultimate + in its core form would be disappointing on some level, even if unconsciously.

"Don't fix what isn't broken" and "make the old new again" both have entirely valid points and I'd like to think I wouldn't begrudge the franchise or following either idea.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I feel like if they did an ultimate port it'd be cool if they went even further with "everyone is here" - include the few missing stages and then mostly focus on expanding the existing series' content in the base game, then go mental with the third parties in the dlc like in ultimate.

Like, for mario they could add more spin-off content, for persona they could include some content from 1 and 2, from final fantasy include some content from the other games (like that's ever going to happen...), include some more modern kirby content, etc.

Honestly I'd be happy with more music over anything else, but that's probably just me.
There is a slight issue with Everywhere Is Here - one of the Smash 4 stages has Boss Ridley, I forgot the name but the only way I can see that stage return is if they replace Boss Ridley with some other Metroid boss

I know some other Wii U stages couldn’t make it due to the amount of particle generation or something. Hopefully the next system is stronger

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
My one criticism with Sephiroth in Ultimate is that the Sephiroth challenge shouldn't have had difficulty options and that the hardest option - in this case the only one - should have been harder. Like, it should've been difficult to the point where beating it actually felt like skipping the line.

If the Sephiroth challenge had been the permanent way of obtaining him after purchase, I'd be fine with it having easier options since people shouldn't be permanently skill-gated from something they spent money on.

But here, seeing as those that couldn't do it - which in this scenario would be many if not most - would still get to use him once he released proper, there was really no reason to not go all-out and make managing to pull it off actually feel like unlocking him early rather than have it feel like the release in all but name.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
There is a slight issue with Everywhere Is Here - one of the Smash 4 stages has Boss Ridley, I forgot the name but the only way I can see that stage return is if they replace Boss Ridley with some other Metroid boss

I know some other Wii U stages couldn’t make it due to the amount of particle generation or something. Hopefully the next system is stronger
I guess you could replace it with a brand-new Mecha Ridley, working as a robotic replacement.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
It really shouldn't need any explanations in the first place. They're fan favorites and series staple.

I mean, you even cut Ness, character that's been in every game in the series? And from the most well-known game in his own series?

Zero Suit Samus? I remember seeing how fans were disappointed when Sakurai joked that she wasn't coming back for Smash 4 and you want to cut her for real?

Little Mac? One of the most wanted first-party characters from a well-loved Nintendo series and you want him cut? And after just two playable appearances?

A lot of these wrongs with these cuts besides just that ((such as Ice Climber and Mr. Game & Watch).
I am interested , How is , Little Mac , one of the most wanted First Party characters ?

Zero Suit Samus , makes perfect sense because Samus should not be without her armor

Again , Earthbound / Mother , series is dead. Additionally i REALLY DON'T want any young children playable characters in Smash

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I am interested , How is , Little Mac , one of the most wanted First Party characters ?

Zero Suit Samus , makes perfect sense because Samus should not be without her armor

Again , Earthbound / Mother , series is dead. Additionally i REALLY DON'T want any young children playable characters in Smash
Mother is finished cause the guy who creates it was done telling the story. dead implies they stopped making games cause they did badly

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Hot take: No fighter needs a huge rework. When it comes to Ganondorf, DK, Little Mac, Sonic, Samus, etc. they only need to change around 2 or 3 moves to achieve something that suits the character far better. And that's already something they've done plenty of times. Dedede lost his Waddle Dees and got a completely different back air in the transition from Brawl to 4. Bowser has gotten at least one changed move each game since arriving in Melee if memory serves. Palutena was pretty heavily reworked in the transition from 4 to Ultimate due to custom moves no longer being a thing, The aforementioned Ganondorf got new Smash attacks in Ultimate, even if they were just reskins of Ike's and Cloud's. I'm sure these aren't all the moveset changes, but they are the ones that pop into my mind. And still, despite plenty of move changes happening between 4 and Ultimate, EiH still happened. So I don't think sweeping cuts to the roster are necessary if they want to change the characters people are hoping to see changed, which isn't that many characters. Though if one is hoping for a lot more than character changes, like also getting far greater single player content, I can see the arguments for pretty big cuts in that case.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
A 'ittle ironic. I remember a non-videogame character for Smash thread, and you said you wanted Himawari (Naruto's daughter) in Smash, a young child.

just go to this thread, pretty sure that he will edit it after this post.

TheLamerGamer

Smash Journeyman
I’m just gonna list all the characters I want cut and the incredibly bias reasons why.
I'm really not a fan of this mindset. Sure, there are characters I wouldn't mind losing, but I don't actually want them gone, because plenty of people would miss them, and there are no characters I actively dislike because... it's a kids' game. At worst my response has been "I would've preferred X character, but I'm sure they'll be cool", and then they always are.

Kaz.. erm how do you pronounce it?
I... really don't like this. Like, it's no more difficult than something like Jaqueline or Elijah, and I never see people struggling with those - it's literally just pronounced how it's spelt.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
I'm really not a fan of this mindset. Sure, there are characters I wouldn't mind losing, but I don't actually want them gone, because plenty of people would miss them, and there are no characters I actively dislike because... it's a kids' game. At worst my response has been "I would've preferred X character, but I'm sure they'll be cool", and then they always are.
Oh my gosh thank you for putting this so well. "Maybe it's worth slimming down the roster so that energy can be spent on X or Y" is something worth discussing to be certain, but I really don't like the idea of actively pushing cuts as worthwhile in and of themselves. Which, to avoid strawmanning anyone, I don't think that many people are doing. But it's still frustrating when it does come up.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
like I said I was being deliberately bias. I wasn’t saying they would be cut or should be cut

I... really don't like this. Like, it's no more difficult than something like Jaqueline or Elijah, and I never see people struggling with those - it's literally just pronounced how it's spelt.
what an odd thing to be bothered by. as it happens I usually work out how to spell by how they’re pronounced. so I can’t spell cause I’ve never heard it out loud

Last edited:

Wonder Smash

Smash Champion

The same way lots of other characters were wanted in Smash. People loved the Punch-Out series and they want its main character to be playable in Smash. You'd know that if you were actually around before he became playable.

Samus has been without her suit before. Who are you to decide that she shouldn't?

Oh please! There's nothing wrong with characters like Ness or Lucas, who fight in their own series, being playable characters in Smash, so don't bring that nonsense here. If you're taking Smash that seriously, then maybe you shouldn't even be playing these games.

A 'ittle ironic. I remember a non-videogame character for Smash thread, and you said you wanted Himawari (Naruto's daughter) in Smash, a young child.

just go to this thread, pretty sure that he will edit it after this post.
Well, dang! lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom