• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Next Smash - Speculation & Discussion Thread

dream1ng

Smash Lord
Time to bring up MvC yet again.

The reason we got Marvel vs. Capcom 3 was because sales of 2 (the series' Everyone Is Here, nonetheless) on Xbox Live proved that MvC still had over a million fans. 3's roster still focused on using new resources to make new fighters, rather than just continuing to reuse the same dated sprites* so fans didn't have to worry about Mega Man being removed. This resulted in a smaller roster overall, but people mostly just cared about getting more MvC.

*This is more of an "ew Morrigan's sprites" thing than "ew sprites"
Well..... sort of.

Comparing Smash to other fighting game series is already tricky, but also MvC is interesting because the gap from two to three was like ten years. And MvC2 already showed up at the time sprite-based fighters were dying, let alone ten years later. Capcom wouldn't have made MvC3 if they had to use sprites, they wouldn't have seen it as viable. And like was said, MvC2 was really mostly just a composite of assets.

Smash is also special in that the fanbase has become too accustomed (i.e. entitled) to not losing characters, when it's the norm in the genre. MvC2 might have just built on the previous games, but the genre and company behind it kept people from being entrenched in expecting all the characters to carry over from 2 to 3. Especially with how big MvC2 was for its time.

And also, MvC always seems on the cusp of just not existing anymore, so people are always just happy to see it come back to life. Smash really is in no danger of not continuing, and most people know that.

Hiii. Um, I made this old thing (2014-2016) on the fly. Ykw for me it looks a little sh***y as Colin Firth (Introspecktive) would tell me.
View attachment 347199
But yes, not only did I hack my SSBB (Homebrew Channel), I would also love to see some of these characters make an appearance in SSB6.
I miss these Brawl/Smash 4 era roster mockups, both in terms of character picks you don't see so much any more (despite most still being decent choices) and just the clearly very "homemade" look of them.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I wouldn’t say we’ve become accustomed to not losing characters. It’s more so that now that everyone is back after 20 years (since Melee) it just be a damn shame to lose them. Just like it was a damn shame to lose Cyclops, Juggernaut, Classic Mega Man, etc. in the move to MvC3. Once you get a taste of everyone is here it’s hard to warrant wanting to go back without feeling like you lost something.

To this day MvC2 is STILL substantially more popular than MvC3 and that’s likely to do with the abundance of characters and how MvC3 cut a vast amount of popular characters. Im willing to bet that in the future if the next game does cut a large amount of characters, Ultimate will remain one of the more popular titles alongside Melee. You cut a character and you have a possibility of losing their fans as customers. It’s just how it is.

As a Snake fan I was actually relatively close to skipping over Smash 4. If it hadn’t been for some solid choices like Mega Man and Little Mac I likely would have skipped on it. One of the versions at the very least.

Shroob

Sup?
Well..... sort of.

Comparing Smash to other fighting game series is already tricky, but also MvC is interesting because the gap from two to three was like ten years. And MvC2 already showed up at the time sprite-based fighters were dying, let alone ten years later. Capcom wouldn't have made MvC3 if they had to use sprites, they wouldn't have seen it as viable. And like was said, MvC2 was really mostly just a composite of assets.

Smash is also special in that the fanbase has become too accustomed (i.e. entitled) to not losing characters, when it's the norm in the genre. MvC2 might have just built on the previous games, but the genre and company behind it kept people from being entrenched in expecting all the characters to carry over from 2 to 3. Especially with how big MvC2 was for its time.

And also, MvC always seems on the cusp of just not existing anymore, so people are always just happy to see it come back to life. Smash really is in no danger of not continuing, and most people know that.

I miss these Brawl/Smash 4 era roster mockups, both in terms of character picks you don't see so much any more (despite most still being decent choices) and just the clearly very "homemade" look of them.
Just wanna interject here though that there was a sizeable outcry in the MvsC community over Megaman getting shunned, and doubly so after UMvsC3 happened.

Granted, that was during the time where it felt like Megaman was getting the **** beat out of him, but still.

dream1ng

Smash Lord
I wouldn’t say we’ve become accustomed to not losing characters. It’s more so that now that everyone is back after 20 years (since Melee) it just be a damn shame to lose them. Just like it was a damn shame to lose Cyclops, Juggernaut, Classic Mega Man, etc. in the move to MvC3. Once you get a taste of everyone is here it’s hard to warrant wanting to go back without feeling like you lost something.

To this day MvC2 is STILL substantially more popular than MvC3 and that’s likely to do with the abundance of characters and how MvC3 cut a vast amount of popular characters. Im willing to bet that in the future if the next game does cut a large amount of characters, Ultimate will remain one of the more popular titles alongside Melee. You cut a character and you have a possibility of losing their fans as customers. It’s just how it is.

As a Snake fan I was actually relatively close to skipping over Smash 4. If it hadn’t been for some solid choices like Mega Man and Little Mac I likely would have skipped on it. One of the versions at the very least.
I'd say people have gotten accustomed to not losing characters by virtue of the fact the thread imploded in on itself anytime prior to the roster being complete that anyone wanted to discuss potential cuts going forward.

Other fanbases can handle discussions like that without it going to hell, because it's a much more normal and accepted facet of the genre. Doesn't mean they want to lose those characters either.

And up until... probably sometime during Smash 4, this fanbase could also much more easily tolerate discussions of cuts prior to actually being right at the end. People just need to be able to divorce talking about them from advocating for a character to be cut, and this fanbase has got particularly bad at that. Were there more cuts in the series, simply raising the topic wouldn't provoke such intense resistance, as it doesn't with other fanbases, and as it used to not in this one.

Though that is a Smashboards thing more than other places, so that's probably worth specifying. Other places may go too far in the other direction, but some could handle the conversation in stride prior to it becoming an immediate reality of the series' future. And even now there's quite a bit of holding on to hopes for a port, when that's really just a potential, but not necessarily likely, outcome.

Just wanna interject here though that there was a sizeable outcry in the MvsC community over Megaman getting shunned, and doubly so after UMvsC3 happened.
Right but that's related to cutting a very popular character, not just "having cuts".

If you cut Captain Falcon you'll get a very different reaction than if you cut, y'know, an echo or something.

People were anticipating cuts for MvC:I, but that's different than having to deal with the fact that Wolverine, Storm, Deadpool, Doom and Magneto were all unceremoniously axed.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Granted, that was during the time where it felt like Megaman was getting the **** beat out of him, but still.
Not to mention the X-Men being cut in Infinite, even though the game in its entirety was disastrous, was a big reason for people not buying said game.

Right but that's related to cutting a very popular character, not just "having cuts".
There’s the problem. The entirety of the Smash roster aside from a few like ROB are very popular characters. They cut Mewtwo. There was outcry. They cut Roy. There was outcry. They cut Snake. There was outcry. The fact of the matter is that no matter who you cut across both Smash or Marvel there is going to be outcry.

For the love of god let’s not even talk about Mortal Kombat fans and their absolute HARASSMENT regarding Mileena. Holy hell.

dream1ng

Smash Lord
There’s the problem. The entirety of the Smash roster aside from a few like ROB are very popular characters. They cut Mewtwo. There was outcry. They cut Roy. There was outcry. They cut Snake. There was outcry. The fact of the matter is that no matter who you cut across both Smash or Marvel there is going to be outcry.

For the love of god let’s not even talk about Mortal Kombat fans and their absolute HARASSMENT regarding Mileena. Holy hell.
You're right, there is the problem, which is why having cuts this whole time, while worse in general for the final product, and not something you'd want, would've made just this one area a much easier pill to swallow. Hence being accustomed to not having them.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

Some would say he's STILL getting beaten, despite Mega Man 11 promising him a bright future...

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You're right, there is the problem, which is why having cuts this whole time, while worse in general for the final product, and not something you'd want, would've made just this one area a much easier pill to swallow. Hence being accustomed to not having them.
Even then there are certain characters that are going to cause a hell of a stir. As mentioned above Mileena fans straight harassed NetherRealm for their character being cut. Dead or Alive fans dealt with this with DoA6. Street Fighter fans shunned the hell out of Street Fighter III because of all of its cuts, which granted is an extreme case but with reboot talks abundant in the thread with 20 character rosters it is applicable. So even a series that is accustomed to cuts deals with a risk of cutting the wrong character(s) and having to deal with a sect of fans.

Don’t get me wrong I see where you’re coming from but Smash is a much different beast than pretty much any other game. Marvel is the closest but you can take a peak at the fury that was a result of cuts during Vanilla MvC3 days somewhere I’m sure to see that this isn’t a Smash exclusive issue.

Last edited:

dream1ng

Smash Lord
Even then there are certain characters that are going to cause a hell of a stir. As mentioned above Mileena fans straight harassed NetherRealm for their character being cut. Dead or Alive fans dealt with this with DoA6. Street Fighter fans shunned the hell out of Street Fighter III because of all of its cuts, which granted is an extreme case but with reboot talks abundant in the thread with 20 character rosters it is applicable. So even a series that is accustomed to cuts deals with a risk of cutting the wrong character(s) and having to deal with a sect of fans.

Don’t get me wrong I see where you’re coming from but Smash is a much different beast than pretty much any other game. Marvel is the closest but you can take a peak at the fury that was a result of cuts during Vanilla MvC3 days somewhere I’m sure to see that this isn’t a Smash exclusive issue.
I would imagine the problem has become worse in general over time with rise of social media feeding into collective upset, but there is a difference between discussing cuts and receiving cuts. And with the latter, there's a difference between very popular characters getting cut and somewhat less popular characters getting cut. And there will be people upset by all three. And that's fair. But some fanbases tend to get riled up only towards the more extreme end, cutting fan favorites, while this community would start to get overly heated simply musing over hypothetical cuts in a future game, even if it wasn't attributed to any particular character. Which is something we used to be able to stomach.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Well..... sort of.

Yeahhh I know. :4palutena:(SSBB) "Everything changes :pit:.! Even Gods/Goddesses."

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Time to bring up MvC yet again.

The reason we got Marvel vs. Capcom 3 was because sales of 2 (the series' Everyone Is Here, nonetheless) on Xbox Live proved that MvC still had over a million fans. 3's roster still focused on using new resources to make new fighters, rather than just continuing to reuse the same dated sprites* so fans didn't have to worry about Mega Man being removed. This resulted in a smaller roster overall, but people mostly just cared about getting more MvC.

*This is more of an "ew Morrigan's sprites" thing than "ew sprites"
I'm pretty sure the other reason was that Capcom had a team capable of making Marvel vs Capcom 3. The team that created Tatsunoko vs Capcom, which was a success. And Marvel vs Capcom 3 followed up on a bunch of gameplay elements of what Tatsunoko vs Capcom did, like the 3 Attack Buttons and 1 Partner Button, X-Factor being an follow-up to the Baroque system, etc. Also quite a bunch of characters like Viewtiful Joe, Zero and Frank West first appeared in TvC, and not only did they come back for MvC3, but also concepts that didn't make TvC, like Phoenix Wright and the Ghosts'n Goblins stage.

Like that is another factor to why Marvel vs Capcom 3 happened. Not just the fact that Marvel vs Capcom was still popular with MvC2, but because they had an established team that made Tatsunoko vs Capcom, which was a good game and had Western demand.

It was really just Mega Man that had the outcry. Other notable characters like Strider Hiryu and Venom had nowhere near as much an outcry.

And how many popular characters did MvC3 really cut from MvC2? Cause aside from Mega Man and Strider Hiryu, I don't think anybody else really cared about any other Capcom characters in MvC2 at the time. Nobody certainly made a deal about characters like Captain Commando, Jin Saotome, Hayato, Ruby Heart, Amingo, SonSon and certainly not the abundance of Street Fighter characters. And for the Marvel side, the only notable ones I can remember people talking about a bit were Venom, Juggarnaut, Cyclops, Cable and maybe Thanos.

That said, even when we lost those characters(with only Strider returning for UMvC3), we got so many more popular characters in return. For Capcom, we got 3 Devil May Cry characters, 4 Resident Evil characters, Mike Hagger, Arthur, Phoenix Wright, Amaterasu, as well as the MvC appearances of Viewtiful Joe, Zero and Frank West, and for the Marvel side, we got Thor, She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Deadpool, and certainly characters who have gotten alot more popular lately, like Doctor Strange, Dormammu and Rocket Raccoon.

I don't think there is much of a popularity difference between MvC2 and MvC3. And the dedicated Character Mods for Marvel vs Capcom 3 that have been getting alot of attention, like Cyclops, Psylocke, Monster Hunter, M. Bison, Rashid, etc, certainly have been helping MvC3's popularity. But I'm not denying MvC2's popularity and I'm certainly not against Marvel vs Capcom 2 getting a re-release.
But something about saying MvC2 is more popular because of the characters feels very off to me when Marvel vs Capcom 3 brought in alot of new popular characters in turn and nobody made a big deal about characters who didn't return, aside from MegaMan. Or maybe it could be because I'm more a Capcom fan than a Marvel fan and the MvC3's Capcom side looks better(in most aspects) than MvC2's Capcom side aside from not having Mega Man.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
MvC2 is absolutely NOT more popular than MvC3, what??

MvC3 pretty much defined the FGC for a DECADE and is easily accessible to this day.

The only people who talk about MvC2 nowadays are oldheads that miss seeing it.

Last edited:

dream1ng

Smash Lord

MvC3 pretty much defined the FGC for a DECADE and is easily accessible to this day.

These are two pretty beloved games... but you're really discounting MvC2's influence on the FGC if you're talking about MvC3's decade-long stint. I think MvC2 is second only to SF2 in terms of being present at the most EVOs, and they were going to bring it back 20 years after its release.

It's a hugely seminal title for the genre and the community around it. And accessibility is an outcome of company and age, not belovedness. Right now MvCI is also more accessible than MvC2.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Should I buy Chrono Cross again or Sin & Punishment? For the "aesthetically pleasing to the eye" kinda thing.?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
This may or may not be Off-Topic, but does anyone have all the icons form this page (i can't see them). Is a page life Google Drive

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
In term of characters that don't have games on Nintendo platform, who has the best chance?

I think Master Chief is the frontrunner in this regard.
Yeah, Infinite is in big trouble atm, but if gaming taught me anything, it's that it's possible to turn the table.
Ex) FF14, No Man's Sky, Sea of Thieves

Wonder Smash

Smash Lord
You know, it's really too bad that Mega Man's stock icon doesn't resemble the 1up from his series. Seemed like a missed opportunity there.

In term of characters that don't have games on Nintendo platform, who has the best chance?

Yeah, Infinite is in big trouble atm, but if gaming taught me anything, it's that it's possible to turn the table.
Infinite is in big trouble? What do you mean by that?

Last edited:

dream1ng

Smash Lord

Could be Chief. Could be 2B. Not nearly as big as Chief but has global popularity, which Chief doesn't.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Question, you guys are empaths, right? Like Toon Zelda & :toonlink: for example?

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
You know, it's really too bad that Mega Man's stock icon doesn't resemble the 1up from his series. Seemed like a missed opportunity there.

Infinite is in big trouble? What do you mean by that?
It's mostly content issue. Many stable modes and features missing atm.
There is also desync issue.
For live service game, it's having slow updates.
Lead developer leaving in mid after 3 years work.

Could be Chief. Could be 2B. Not nearly as big as Chief but has global popularity, which Chief doesn't.
I really don't like this angle or argument. Just because of Japan, doesn't mean she has overall more global popularity.

Last edited:

dream1ng

Smash Lord
I really don't like this angle or argument. Just because of Japan, doesn't mean she has overall more global popularity.
Well Chief's popularity is clearly higher in most of the world, but hers exists notably in all pertinent regions, which is also pretty important. Chief could obviously get in, but will be done no favors by his stature in Japan, as having highly asymmetrical popularity is a definite obstacle for third-parties.

Last edited:

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
Well Chief's popularity is clearly higher in most of the world, but hers exists notably in all pertinent regions, which is also pretty important. Chief could obviously get in, but will be done no favors by his stature in Japan, as having highly asymmetrical popularity is a definite obstacle for third-parties.
We kinda have those rules broken. Doom wouldn't even have mii costume in the end especially at the end.

dream1ng

Smash Lord
We kinda have those rules broken. Doom wouldn't even have mii costume in the end especially at the end.
They're not rules, they're obstacles. Obviously it's allowed, but that doesn't mean it's easy. Getting one is not some flipped switch that throws the floodgates open, if a character is lucky to get their foot in the door and break a trend, future ones will also be lucky to squeeze through as the passage gradually opens.

For instance, now third-parties are a common addition. But it took us over seven years to get more than three in one game. We got a character like Banjo. It didn't obliterate the doors for further western third-parties. We only got one more. The wheels turn slowly.

Currently third-parties with globalized popularity benefit from that balance, and tend to be the ones we get, while characters lacking regional popularity face an additional barrier to entry. It can be overcome, but it's something a different character may not face, which needs to be factored in when evaluating prospects.

SPEN18

Smash Champion
This is something I've thought about for a while now, and funnily enough, Blaziken is who came to mind when thinking about it: movesets that are a bit more Frankenstein-esque are something the devs could possibly do. You could have Blaziken be a simple echo of Captain Falcon, or you could also steal moves from Charizard, Incineroar, and Ryu as well. As an example, Flare Blitz from Zard is a fitting side B, down tilt from Incin is already theorized to be Low Sweep, which Blaziken can also learn, Ryu's Shakunetsu could be modified to be Fire Blast or Focus Blast (they could simply exclude the special inputs from it and make it more of an averaged-out fireball), and either Ryu's Shoryuken (renamed to Sky Uppercut on Blaziken) or Incineroar's Cross Chop could work as up B. Zoroark comes to mind as another character who could be Frankenstein'd, with moves from Wolf, Lucario (though the moves would lack aura and be evened-out) and Mewtwo. I really like the prospect of characters being created this way, as it gives people who already liked to play the characters the new character is derived from, a sort of second version of their character who they might also like playing. And it would probably save the devs a good amount of work, while providing characters who have a lot of interesting differences rather than just a few like most echoes have.
This sort of thing has been considered before, that is, pulling moves from multiple characters in order to help make a new one. They already do it to an extent, for example with charge-and-shoot neutral specials, but not to the extent you're talking about. The question, though: how much work are you really saving from doing this if you still have to create a mostly original model and have to rebalance everything for the resulting hybrid character? Also, in general I don't want shortcuts just for the sake of raw roster size, and I prefer characters to be added because they should be (as in, because they have the merits to be in), not just because they can (e.g. due to being cloneable). However, in the case of Pokémon, given that asset reuse might be applicable to such popular choices as Blaziken, I think it is worth it if it is the only way to get some more oldgen representation.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Should I buy Chrono Cross again or Sin & Punishment? For the "aesthetically pleasing to the eye" kinda thing.?
I’ve been wanting a way to play Chrono Cross again for years since it was the first game that really got me into JRPG’s, which have since become my favorite genre. I admit that it isn’t perfect but I loved the game enough back in the day to beat it five times and I’d love to be able to play it whenever I want legally. I just hope it isn’t too expensive since there are so many other games coming out this year I’m excited about.

On the subject of Chrono Cross, I had an idea for a Smash character I’d love to see. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m very biased towards this character so I’m not trying to suggest that it’s very likely but bear with me. What if we get Magus from Chrono Trigger and Guile from Chrono Cross as a single character utilizing elements of each character’s movesets as alts? For those that don’t know, Magus was a very important character to the plot of Chrono Trigger who started off as the main antagonist but was recruitable later on in the game. A large part of the plot revolves around his story. When Chrono Cross was in development, Magus was initially intended to return as the character Guile but all ties were cut between the two characters due to time restraints. In later releases of Chrono Trigger, there are hints that Magus and Guile may in fact still be the same character. I think Magus/Guile would be a really cool way to represent the whole series rather than just Crono who represents the first game. Again, I’m biased because Magus is one of my favorite characters ever and I also loved Guile.

Last edited:

Stratos

Smash Ace
Abe from the Oddworld series would appear on the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale as a DLC character, but for some reason it was canceled. So I think it would be better for him to appear in future Super Smash Bros. games as a newcomer and for his Final Smash to be his transformation into the Shrykull who hits all enemies and explosives with electricity.

1647009681560.png
Abe

1647009462866.png
Shrykull

Last edited:

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Halo and Nier are probably our best bets for a "Nintendo virgin" franchise getting a character in Smash. That is because Master Chief and 2B are highly popular and marketable characters both owned by third parties with established working relationships with Nintendo and thus already have their foot set in the door for Smash.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Halo and Nier are probably our best bets for a "Nintendo virgin" franchise getting a character in Smash. That is because Master Chief and 2B are highly popular and marketable characters both owned by third parties with established working relationships with Nintendo and thus already have their foot set in the door for Smash.
My vote is for Illidan Stormrage for a character that’s never appeared on a Nintendo console. I feel like WarCraft is vastly overlooked in the Smash community and has had a huge impact on gaming with a huge cast of really unique and ice mic characters. Illidan himself might not be the standout main character but he’s always been my favorite.

I also love Zegram Ghart from Rogue Galaxy on the PS2 and he’s actually my favorite video game character but there’s no chance he’s ever getting in. He was as made by Level 5, which seems to be a dying company and is owned by Sony and I don’t have to explain why that is a barrier. Not to mention that barely anyone has ever heard of Rogue Galaxy (or that Zegram’s not even the main character).

Last edited:

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
For anyone interested, Source Gaming is doing (another) mega Smash poll, mainly asking thoughts about Ultimate and the future. This poll is maybe a bit too long (imo) and the data probably won't be that useful in the big picture, but I'm a sucker for data (especially regarding most-wanted picks).
I went with Bandana Waddle Dee, Mega Man X, and Jill Valentine/Leon Kennedy as my choices.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
The problem with 2B is that there’s so much competition for other Swuare-Enix characters. I do think she has a decent chance but there’s also Lara Croft, Crono, Geno, other characters from FF or KH, and others. Master Chief is probably the most likely Microsoft character but there are also a ton of other viable options there as well like Crash, Illidan, Kerrigan, Fulgore, the Battletoads, Diablo, Tracer, Doom Slayer, and others.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
I went with Bandana Waddle Dee, Mega Man X, and Jill Valentine/Leon Kennedy as my choices.
So, not Spring Man, is what you're saying?
I’ve been wanting a way to play Chrono Cross again for years since it was the first game that really got me into JRPG’s, which have since become my favorite genre. I admit that it isn’t perfect but I loved the game enough back in the day to beat it five times and I’d love to be able to play it whenever I want legally. I just hope it isn’t too expensive since there are so many other games coming out this year I’m excited about.

On the subject of Chrono Cross, I had an idea for a Smash character I’d love to see. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m very biased towards this character so I’m not trying to suggest that it’s very likely but bear with me. What if we get Magus from Chrono Trigger and Guile from Chrono Cross as a single character utilizing elements of each character’s movesets as alts? For those that don’t know, Magus was a very important character to the plot of Chrono Trigger who started off as the main antagonist but was recruitable later on in the game. A large part of the plot revolves around his story. When Chrono Cross was in development, Magus was initially intended to return as the character Guile but all ties were cut between the two characters due to time restraints. In later releases of Chrono Trigger, there are hints that Magus and Guile may in fact still be the same character. I think Magus/Guile would be a really cool way to represent the whole series rather than just Crono who represents the first game. Again, I’m biased because Magus is one of my favorite characters ever and I also loved Guile.
Guile!!! I love the Assist Trophy in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, lol

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
So, not Spring Man, is what you're saying?

Guile!!! I love the Assist Trophy in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, lol
I wasn’t talking about that Guile but I unironically want him in Smash too lol. He and Vega (claw) have always been my favorite Street Fighter characters and either of them would be awesome to see. Unfortunately, even if we did get another SF character, they are still behind Chun-Li, M. Bison, and probably Akuma in terms of likelihood.

Wonder Smash

Smash Lord
It's mostly content issue. Many stable modes and features missing atm.
There is also desync issue.
For live service game, it's having slow updates.
Lead developer leaving in mid after 3 years work.
Hmm. I remember Halo Infinite being such a big talk when it came out and then it just stopped. Maybe these are the reasons why.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?

Yeah, you're right Idon. Marvel VS CAPcom too is absolutely not more popular than MvsC3
Trina Vèga being asked out by BECK.! "Whaaaaaaaat??"
Victorious (District '12)

I wasn’t talking about that Guile but I unironically want him in Smash too lol. He and Vega (claw) have always been my favorite Street Fighter characters and either of them would be awesome to see. Unfortunately, even if we did get another SF character, they are still behind Chun-Li, M. Bison, and probably Akuma in terms of likelihood.
":sonic: (2006) Boom.!"
"that was nothing"
"Flawwshkick.!"
Tbh I'd rather have Guile. Oh well! They're welcome

Amazon Pandora "not Juuuuust kidding"
Viridi not in SSBU "SHE (screams) just has better hair"
Palutena (SSBB) chiming in. "Feeling a little inadequate Viridi?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom