• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Presents: Lovesick For Brawl - February 25th 2012

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I get off at 5 lol. But ill come by after work

It's an hour 45 from nll to tns...so is have to decide by 8:30 I guess on what I wanna do. If I'm lucky singles will just finish by then

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If youre gonna go out of your way to troll/bad jokes you gotta do better than that. You're talking to a diddy main

Seriously though imma try my best to finish singles by 8:30. That means starting singles at 3 instead of 2 hours late for once

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
For future reference Jeff, I'll have to reschedule that mm till the 17th @_@ things came up, but if we put it off till then, then we can make it $25. btw will there be a stream up?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
In GFs, Mr. Bernard used Olimar game 1, Sonic game 2, then Snake game 3.

Results.

1. NickRiddle
2. HRNut
3. MVD
4. Shaky
5. Mampam
5. Kyon?

IIRC.

MVD

Smash Master
Yo both our sets would have been perfect, ya know without my **** ups and stupidity ensuing, I learned a lot tho so salt aside I'm greatful we played two sets

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Must... watch... vids...

:sonic:

I can't find vids of either fight on youtube.... -____- u guys trollin me?
Yo...it takes more than one day after the tourney to get videos up lol

Top Bottom