• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Happy Smashgiving!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
lol taylor i'm not driving, that would technically be shebrik's car if anything

buuuuut she may not have gotten the car ensurance, so fyre might be hookin us up mad hard with a clutch last minute drive :D

in which case that car is obviously full, but justins would have one more space i believe

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lol taylor i'm not driving, that would technically be shebrik's car if anything

buuuuut she may not have gotten the car ensurance, so fyre might be hookin us up mad hard with a clutch last minute drive :D

in which case that car is obviously full, but justins would have one more space i believe
Fuuuu then I needa go with justins car. I need to be with my partner.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So..

I hope you guys love me.
Two coworkers, are celebrating their bdays on this weekend.

One friday and one saturday.

And i'm skipping both parties.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
So..

I hope you guys love me.
Two coworkers, are celebrating their bdays on this weekend.

One friday and one saturday.

And i'm skipping both parties.
I'm pretty sure splitting a 2 for $20 meal at Applebee's with DJ Fancypants ArcaJack is cooler than going to two birthday parties that would probably involve booze, women, and sex.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Hey, I'm just checking in to make sure that someone is going to pick up GA tomorrow around 10:45 pm at Crowne Plaza Hotel - 304 Colonial Dr. and house us for the night. Also, we have housing for Saturday night too right? We need to be taken back to the place we were picked up from around 6 AM Sunday morning. I just wanted to make sure that housing was worked out for us because it seemed like you guys weren't 100% sure. Thanks.

Also, with 4 starters, how does striking work?... Shouldn't PS1 or Lylat also be a starter? What rule set exactly is being used? Just curious, thanks.

See you guys soon.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
georgia we got you taken care of

mink will pick you up friday, since I'll be busy

saturday we can decide if you stay with me or mink again

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Ah okay.

So GA <IS> staying at my place tomorrow.

who all is showing interest to KUB?

Cause, Gville told me they couldn't make it.

Is any other CFLians going?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
So I'm thinking of running a 5v5 tournament one day between x amount of teams. To rep your crew. If you guys are willing to through down. It be canada cup style. Meaning there will be character lock and you only can have one of each character on each team for the whole tournament. you can only have people that live in your area. Like nfl,cfl,sfl,Ga,Al,Nc etc. Each player pays of total of 25$ so the pot can be a even number for a total of 100$ per team . And payouts will be 100% to first place. More rules to come. How is this sounding guys?
Depending on how I want to run it and how turnout is looking I might make it a 2-3 day tournament
edit:5$ out of the 25$ is door fee most likely.
:phone:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Payout to only first is bad if you plan on having it as the only part of a two/three day major. If it's like a 8 team invitational like Canada, then it's fine for winner take all payout.

:phone:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I'll be there to represent my successful Melbourne crew.

:troll:

Top Bottom