• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN - April 2nd

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im 100% confirmed. every single
pony
cfl MM me. 5$+

gdx...that includes u >_>

Xaltis

Smash Hero
im 100% confirmed. every single
pony
cfl MM me. 5$+

gdx...that includes u >_>

Yea start doing Myyy Llllittle Poooony stuff and see what happens, you get screwed outta going to NLL. So the PSG person has to help you out. I'm counting that as 1-0 PSG.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
huh? we already said we were doing a MM. you never actually said what character though

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh, someone bring a mic for me too xD

I only have my webcam with a mic built in right now and the money I have at the moment is going to thi-s.

I can't wait till I get through th-is horrible class today so I can enjoy my weekend.

:rosalina:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
so who's down to party?!

potentially bringing a bottle!!!!

anyway

i made it down to south campus ok, so the "can i drive to nll" check is half done. If i get back to my house tonight safely and confidently, we'll be good to go tomorrow!

Bringing:

ME
Chaz
MVD
DJ Jack
2Link!!

And for seriousy this time, i'm not getting up from a friendly TV (provided there is one)

even if i lose, i'm gona wait patiently to hop back on instead of being ADD and walking around.

Anyone that wants to play me, just find the TV i'm hovering around, i want to play anyone and everyone all the time.

oh, and The Starving Fartists (me and masky) are taking teams, not dropping a game, barely a stock.

Zoro

Smash Champion
my post was edited...
this friday boards is possessed

brawl
melee
low tiers

What the fudge.. is this

Xaltis

Smash Hero
so who's down to party?!

potentially bringing a bottle!!!!

anyway

i made it down to south campus ok, so the "can i drive to nll" check is half done. If i get back to my house tonight safely and confidently, we'll be good to go tomorrow!

Bringing:

ME
Chaz
MVD
DJ Jack
2Link!!

And for seriousy this time, i'm not getting up from a friendly TV (provided there is one)

even if i lose, i'm gona wait patiently to hop back on instead of being ADD and walking around.

Anyone that wants to play me, just find the TV i'm hovering around, i want to play anyone and everyone all the time.

oh, and The Starving Fartists (me and masky) are taking teams, not dropping a game, barely a stock.

Your team is bad. Team "Panty and 3 Stocking" are gonna be taking teams.

OverLade

Smash Hero
**** Partying lets just hit the club or something afterwards.

Also someone bring MvC3 Im tryna destroy cats (Yeah that means you 2Dbrony :))

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ok. Lets play mvc2 also because I'm retierd I mvc3. Its that bad. I'm not bringing 3 unless someone is gona buy it from me. No johns by the way if you get *****

DFEAR

Smash Hero
goin wit seibrik to
this. ur all done. except xaltis. because he will always be my little brony : D

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Anyone interested in giving me a ride? i live around 14 mins away from NLL.
Adress is 4031 Clarcona Ocoee RD.
Orlando, FL, 32810

if anyone can, give me ur phone and ill call you :)

VGmasta

Smash Lord
This looks to be a fun tournament. I apologize in advance for my absence at this tournament, but a brotha is still financially constrained :(. Gotta stack bread. Good luck at the tournament everyone (especially ALL [Brawl and Melee] Gainesville smashers).

Also I want everyone to consider coming to Gainesville for the RAGE melee tournament coming up in two weeks (April 16th). Should be a great tournament and I can gauranteed my attendance there. :)

gallax

Smash Hero
MVD, team with gindler. Hes my partner. You and seibs plyed us in GF's at 3 NLL's ago. EVERYONE in ALL of fl will agree that hes the best teams partner there is. I would team with him but i have to work.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
ask jeff. i thought he said hed be able to if you needed it
cant im not going there in the morning im going to someones house to chill then headed over. we dont have any gas or time to head that way because nick has a jazz festivel to go in the morning.
Ace bailed and said he was staying home

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Sry i wanted to come too many life johns caught up to me finally. Everyone make sure you go to wato as well :awesome: <3

Top Bottom