• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN - April 2nd

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Half these MM's wont even happen.
I will do all of my MMs, since i so rarely do them

so far i only have like...4 though. 2 from 2DJ jack :troll:, one from dtorr and one from benny

Ics vs Diddy reverse main MM jeff? I have no idea how to CG but imma style on you brah

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
and snipa. money match my ics vs ur lucario.

My wrist is still bad, but cmon i beat top ppl in mlg dc and got 5th at gallax's. i dont think i suck like this.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
P.s, i have heart conditions, and im telling you all this so you're all concerned about what's going to happen. on april 13th im going to get on an intense check, and if they confirm i have a hole in my heart, ima get an open chest surgery, heart removed, sealed and then put back in, ****'s dangerous as hell, last time i was sent to the hospital cuz of this i stayed almost 3 damn days. but yeah, i dont know how it will go, but i just hope everything goes fine, i need to see my daughter grow up =/

Im not allowed to do anything, smoke, drink, gym, they sent a letter to my kickboxing trainer to not let me do anything till may, this sucks man :(

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry man, you'll be fine
we're always here if you need to talk :D

I hope man, i hope. i dont care about it anyways, im just concerned about the only thing that keeps me happy :(

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Look man, Optimism makes the world go round. Everything will be fine, just tell yourself that. I've had to put up with ALOT of bull**** in my life too, and i know that optimism and having good frends by your side makes everything brighter. If you wanna see your daughter grow up, you fucin' will.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Look man, Optimism makes the world go round. Everything will be fine, just tell yourself that. I've had to put up with ALOT of bull**** in my life too, and i know that optimism and having good frends by your side makes everything brighter. If you wanna see your daughter grow up, you fucin' will.

I'll prob see her, thats the only thing i want tho. *** brawl, *** my new girl xD
thanks tho, i apreacciate it

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Even when **** goes bad, it gets better later on.
I mean, after all the times that **** has gone.... **** in my life...
it's gonna get amazing later.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Mero, bruh you got this. Best wishes and on April 13th I'll remind everyone what's goin down and we'll have your support 100%. You ****in got this! :bee:

Zoro

Smash Champion

Does anyone still need a teammate for melee ? I'm doing better in 2v2 recently
I'll take it seriously and I don't use low tiers in doubles

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
If i get a ride from GodMeowMix, ill go, if not, ima chill with my nena. Xdeath, mm me, gonna make u look like a nerd

DFEAR

Smash Hero
mero is ****ing legit irl. good luck with everything man 200% support.

also dfear gettin to nll has become a problem. chances of me coming went from 100% to 80% to 40% to 0% back to 30% and now its at a solid 75% but with a recent 5 minute phone call it has come to my attention that my appearance here will be based on a YES or NO response from a friend's father, so in a sense i have a legit 50% chance of comin here. my mentality as of this point is at a "MY GLASS IS HALF FULL" standpoint.

and if by ANY chance any sfl has ANY FO SHO room in there car i will gladly pay TRIPLE gas money.

so hype if anything i guess

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, i got no ride, if someone is interested on giving me a ride to the tourney, i would apreciate it, it seems GodMeowMix can't. I can't really give money for the gas because i dont have a lot, and i need to eat in order to keep my body strong cuz im not fully recovered, but if i win moneys from money matches, i will give something to the driver, anyone?

MVD

Smash Master
maybe lol i will see who ima team with when im there just ask me again there

Top Bottom