• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Gen

Spire

III
BRoomer
I hate Rhyperior back. Rhydon doesn't need an evo. >:O

Anyway, I think a Velociraptor (spelling?) should be one of the fossil pokemon just because I like it. :p
I hate Rhyperior back too, but you have to speak for the truth.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
If Dunsparce is going to have an evolution to make itself useful, it'll need a second type or normal needs to be replaced. Out of all the types currently present, I think that the second/replacement type should be Poison (based on an imaginary snake), Flying (has wings), or Dragon (according to legend).

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Isn't he based on some Japanese myth of a "Ground Snake" or something
While I'm not entirely sure, he could be some sort of mix of a specific species of snake and a dun fly. Nonetheless, I think either ground/flying or ground/normal would be good for his evo. It would really depend on how it was sprited, tbh.

sammy p

Smash Lord
i would like in the next game, if you could go to whatever gym in what ever order you would like.. its always you have to go from one gym to the next but i wish you could switch it up and go to them in a different order each time!

also i think they could make you more interactive with your pokemon. like, you have to feed them (actual food) to make their friendship with you stronger and to raise their health instead of just taking them to the pokemon center to do that EVERY time!
but ovrall just give the games the ability to give you more freedom in what you want to do!
(i dont know what you guys think of this but i kinda like the ideas)

Mewter

Smash Master
also i think they could make you more interactive with your pokemon. like, you have to feed them (actual food) to make their friendship with you stronger and to raise their health instead of just taking them to the pokemon center to do that EVERY time!
(i dont know what you guys think of this but i kinda like the ideas)
The Pokemon centers are great places to heal your Pokemon when you don't have enough money to buy potions or anything like that. There are already berries, anyways, so I guess that counts as food.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I'm back guys (I went on a trip for a few weeks and had very little internet) :)

I'll be updating the info later today. Great ideas so far.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Platypus

Smash Ace
Astride a magic potato alongside Mario. ________ S
I don't care about multiple save files, but there needs to be a difficulty setting.

On Easy...everything is what you'd expect from one of these games.

On Medium, you would get five Ultra Balls instead of five normal ones, but no more would be available until you used those up. Thenceforth, you'd only be able to hold 5 of each item (excluding Berries and Balls), your items would occasionally be stolen at the Centers, and the Gyms wouldn't give you those absurd stat boosts.

On Gym Leader, the above would apply, but you wouldn't get an elemental starter. You'd get a Pidgey with Mud-slap, a Skitty with Thunder Wave, or an Azurill with Mimic. You wouldn't get to grind, either; the battles would start immediately. Of course, they wouldn't be too hard at the start. Getting a monster from the OU Tier would require serious effort.

On Master, you would have a more sportslike life, in which you cannot always use the same team. You must raise monsters that work in groups of four instead of six, but your opponents can have up to eight monsters in a team. Some parts of the game would be unbalanced (the opponent uses evolved monsters at impossibly low levels, or hands a monster Leftovers after you've stolen its item), but it would all be winnable. Most importantly, the game would be fast and would not involve a lot of walking.

On the hidden Game Freak setting, you would be exposed to Pitch-perfect-style challenges during the game. For those of you who have played Wii Music, you should understand.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Seeing as Game Freak cannot out do Time, Space, Dimentions, and God. I'd say just go back to having powerful Legendary's that don't control or represent really much of anything, like Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, Mew, Celebi, Latias, Latios.

Give us more Pokemon types, Ex. Light, Sound, Wind,

Get rid of Pokemon Contests, no one liked them to begin with,

No more useless Pre-Evolutions, insted give more Evolutions (except for Lucario, he's awesome as it is).

Give us the ability to customize how our own character looks in-game/online, insted of looking like everyone else.

Better Battle Items, more than half of Battle Items are never used,

Downloadable content, instead of Events/Event Pokemon,

Have a better plot, Pokemon is an RPG, and so far it has not met that standard,

More than one Save File, to increase replay ability,

There are many Regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Shinoh, Orre, Fiore, Almia,), make them all excessable,

More Wi-Fi options, Ex. Online mini Tournaments with Prizes, Tag Team Matches, Use 6 instead of 3 Pokemon in matches, add section where there are no Banned Pokemon,

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Seeing as Game Freak cannot out do Time, Space, Dimentions, and God. I'd say just go back to having powerful Legendary's that don't control or represent really much of anything, like Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, Mew, Celebi, Latias, Latios.

No more useless Pre-Evolutions, insted give more Evolutions (except for Lucario, he's awesome as it is).

Give us the ability to customize how our own character looks in-game/online, insted of looking like everyone else.

There are many Regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Shinoh, Orre, Fiore, Almia,), make them all excessable,

More Wi-Fi options, Ex. Online mini Tournaments with Prizes, Tag Team Matches, Use 6 instead of 3 Pokemon in matches, add section where there are no Banned Pokemon,
WHY wind Flying basically has everything that would encompass wind

LightningKimba

Smash Cadet

In Japan, there were different phrases for certain legends. Can't remember them off the top of my head, but some of the "useless" ones often go under the "Mirage" archtype, meaning that they're legendary for not being in clear view of humans.

Many say the types now are fine. Light is biased to being Psychic types, and the type chart itself is probably the only thing "wrong" (Poor Poison, only hitting ONE thing for Super Effective Damage.

A lot of people liked Contests, as well, in the anime, it gives a pivot for new female characters to actually have a "role" in the anime (Sorry Misty, but other than being a cool chick, you didn't really "do" anything. Ash was the main guy with an active journey.

Evolutions < Species. People griped about 4th gen having too MANY evolutions in the first place. I don't believe a repeat would be savory.

PBR could be improved in the future, don't know for the sake of the portable games.

... I don't see how Battle Items can actually be "better". I guess I'll take your word for it.

There are Wi-Fi events, 'less you're talking about something else.

The games aren't supposed to be as complicated as RPGs like Golden Sun and Kingdom Hearts; It's a children's breeding game, that's main point is to share an adventure of trading, battling, and fun. The plot in the series have started to improve gradually imo.

... Next you're going to want to trade between slots.

There's been discussion about that, and there's a reason why that won't work. Let's take, for example, Pokémon Gold and Silver. There were two regions. To make room, the Johto arc's final boss (The Elite Four + Champ)'s final levels averaged around 48 iirc. Kanto went ahead and went around to 60. A full region game would be too easy after you got to the third region, since your pokémon would be around Lv. 80, and you can't go beyond Lv. 100! And don't get me started at how the maps would be wonky from region to region.

Wi-Fi Options are being added more and more for more replayability, Tag Team matches exist over local Wireless, Game Freak designed their banlist, and chances are, they won't change it for a long time, and you could organize tournaments with your friends. It's not too hard to make up a tournament without the aid of the game telling you how to do it.
My comments in Bold.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Trading between slots...Now THAT's an idea...

I can get all 3 starters without having to talk to anyone and an infinite amount of once only items...

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
So, I think it's time we start putting our idea's together and brainstorm idea's for a map.

We could try to put the ideas together and create a map and then change some things around. Even if your not an artist, it's fine to make your own.

I made my own crappy map for a rough scetch of an idea. We could change around a lot of stuff or make a completely different look. Remember, I'm just trying to get this idea off the ground so I made this.

It still needs A LOT of changes but I think it's fairly decent. Looks a bit like africa.

The green is rainforest with a volcano. The yellow is desert and the circles are area's for possible cities.

The brown tip is a pier city and the grey blob is rich city, similar to how south Africa is one of the richer African countries.

EDIT: Man it's hard to see but the size of the circle would mean the amount of people living there. Notice how the grey blob and the pier city are fairly rich.

Mewter

Smash Master
So, I think it's time we start putting our idea's together and brainstorm idea's for a map.

We could try to put the ideas together and create a map and then change some things around. Even if your not an artist, it's fine to make your own.

I made my own crappy map for a rough scetch of an idea. We could change around a lot of stuff or make a completely different look. Remember, I'm just trying to get this idea off the ground so I made this.

It still needs A LOT of changes but I think it's fairly decent. Looks a bit like africa.

The green is rainforest with a volcano. The yellow is desert and the circles are area's for possible cities.

The brown tip is a pier city and the grey blob is rich city, similar to how south Africa is one of the richer African countries.
Lol. What if the mainland was actually a hazardous place to live, so most of the people settled on islands off of the mainland?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Lol. What if the mainland was actually a hazardous place to live, so most of the people settled on islands off of the mainland?
That could work. The mainland still needs people to live there. I just think the islands should be the more typical "Pokemon Cities" (with there own unique thing). The inland should be one that changes drastically the more you move across it. Shinnoh had to many similar cities that were only set apart by there attractions. We need to change that and have the landscape change as well.

EDIT: I just realized the zelda thread was doing the same thing D:

Now I feel like a copycat. I seriously had no idea that they were doing it until I checked a few minutes ago V_V

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Going back to my last post, it seems that I need to clarify what I said.

Legendarys: It's true that Game Freak cannot out due themselves, and I do stand by going back to the basic Legendarys like Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Luiga. But I never said that they were "useless", all I said was to have Legendarys that don't change the Pokemon series entirely, like Dialga, Groudon, and Arceus have. Since all the aspects of nature have been taken by now, there is not much choice anyway.

Types: I do think that there needs to be some new types, I think that a Light, and Sound type could easily work. As for a "Wind" type, I think could be used since they have not explained what Flying types truly are. Do Flying types control wind? Or are they just Pokemon who can fly with wings?

Contests: Out of my own opinon, I just don't like contests, and I don't feel they have done much for the series. If they are kept in the next Gen. I could care less, but I would like to see more options such as Wi-Fi.

Evolutions: Adding more Evolutions is the same as creating a new species. And if there are new species, we might as well use them. But I do agree, to not have as many in the next Gen.

Customizing: I loved that they had it in PBR, why not apply it to the main series? Although, I do admit it could be for a 2D game like Pokemon to do so.

Items: Most items are never used, and are takening up data, so why not make them more useable in battle?

Events: Since Video Games have the ability of downloadable content now, why not use that instead of events, since most events only come to select locations or never at all, which disappoints most players. As for Wi-Fi events, they are only in Japan, not the rest of the world, such as the U.S.

Plot: While I do admit, the Pokemon story line is improving. But no one truly care about the game plot itself, only what happens after. Leaving the first main half of the game pointless and boring to do, why should we even care about being the "Pokemon Champion", if at the end if it means nothing?

Save Files: Having more than one save file would be nice, and would increase replay ability without deleting your proud team of Pokemon. And I don't know who said it first, but trading between files would work even better, and would be a nice option.

Regions: They would help give us more to, going back to Plot. Also, connecting the regions isn't as hard as it sounds, for if you have been paying close attention, there have been many hints as to where in the world each region is located. If not it would be fun to find out. But I do agree about the levels of Pokemon of each region like in Gold and Silver becoming to easy once you get to a high enough level.

Wi-Fi: On Wi-Fi now all there is is trading for Pokemon you have only seen, and single battles for teams of 3 Pokemon. Which I find bland, unless you have a friend to link up with. But even then not much changes, in terms of options.
-Online mini Tournaments I think would add some more fun, plus the fact that they can make them rewarding. So people can have fun without being disapointed, like missing an Event/Tournament.
-Tag Team Fights are needed anyway since you can only single battle online. Even better would be, like in Brawl, to have the option to fight along side a stranger, to add even more verity online.
-Banned Pokemon, most people love to fight with them and be cheap online. So why not let them? I'm not saying to unban them entirely, just to have a separtate section online to fight with them.
-Teams of Pokemon online are only allow 3 Pokemon right now, which is boring since you are told to raise 6 Pokemon ingame. And most teams fall part with only 3 active members. So why not change that?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Wi-Fi: On Wi-Fi now all there is is trading for Pokemon you have only seen, and single battles for teams of 3 Pokemon. Which I find bland, unless you have a friend to link up with. But even then not much changes, in terms of options.
-Online mini Tournaments I think would add some more fun, plus the fact that they can make them rewarding. So people can have fun without being disapointed, like missing an Event/Tournament.
-Tag Team Fights are needed anyway since you can only single battle online. Even better would be, like in Brawl, to have the option to fight along side a stranger, to add even more verity online.
-Banned Pokemon, most people love to fight with them and be cheap online. So why not let them? I'm not saying to unban them entirely, just to have a separtate section online to fight with them.
-Teams of Pokemon online are only allow 3 Pokemon right now, which is boring since you are told to raise 6 Pokemon ingame. And most teams fall part with only 3 active members. So why not change that?
You do realize that this is pointless, right? We're not making a game, so we don't need to talk about Wi-Fi. We're designing a Pokemon world, not a Pokemon game.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
You do realize that this is pointless, right? We're not making a game, so we don't need to talk about Wi-Fi. We're designing a Pokemon world, not a Pokemon game.
This times 100.

Since my map idea should be postponed I'm going back to pokemon ideas.

Anyway, I was bored so I drew up my idea of how the fighting/ice bear would look like (in the 2nd evolution stage). We don't have very many ice types that evolve twice and most reach there final stage after one evo.

I think the bear evo is a great way to change this. For one we could start at a cub then something similar to my drawing and then finally a bear on two legs.

The scar on it's head is a repersentation of all the battles it's went through.

I'm going to touch up on it when I make fix it on GIMP.

Opinions?

XACE-K

Smash Master
Anyway, I was bored so I drew up my idea of how the fighting/ice bear would look like (in the 2nd evolution stage). We don't have very many ice types that evolve twice and most reach there final stage after one evo.

This fits a first evo stage more IMO. It seems small enough to be one. But it could be the size of the drawing space you used.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
This fits a first evo stage more IMO. It seems small enough to be one. But it could be the size of the drawing space you used.
Yeah, I drew it a bit small. It was bigger but the size thing squished it up.

Though I see where your coming from. I'll work on it to get it to the 2nd evo stage while I'm editing it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How about an alternate evolution of Ampharos that's a ram...

I have an idea for it...It can be an Electric/ FIghting with the design I'm imagining

XACE-K

Smash Master
Yeah, I drew it a bit small. It was bigger but the size thing squished it up.

Though I see where your coming from. I'll work on it to get it to the 2nd evo stage while I'm editing it.

Well I suggest making it look a bit tougher. A scar, gloves, and a somewhat angry look just want cut it. It needs to be almost as mad as :mad:.

LightningKimba

Smash Cadet
Going back to my last post, it seems that I need to clarify what I said.

Legendarys: It's true that Game Freak cannot out due themselves, and I do stand by going back to the basic Legendarys like Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Luiga. But I never said that they were "useless", all I said was to have Legendarys that don't change the Pokemon series entirely, like Dialga, Groudon, and Arceus have. Since all the aspects of nature have been taken by now, there is not much choice anyway.

There's a lot of myths that could copied in the Pokémon World, it's not like we haven't had a legendary that directly controls Thunder, or a legendary that directly controls the cosmos. It's called, "Using your imagination, and doing research."

Types: I do think that there needs to be some new types, I think that a Light, and Sound type could easily work. As for a "Wind" type, I think could be used since they have not explained what Flying types truly are. Do Flying types control wind? Or are they just Pokemon who can fly with wings?

Explained before. Psychic = Light, Wind's pretty much what Flying is. See: Air Slash, Gust, etc.

Contests: Out of my own opinon, I just don't like contests, and I don't feel they have done much for the series. If they are kept in the next Gen. I could care less, but I would like to see more options such as Wi-Fi.

No comment.

Evolutions: Adding more Evolutions is the same as creating a new species. And if there are new species, we might as well use them. But I do agree, to not have as many in the next Gen.

... facepalm.jpg Next you're going to tell me that Magmortar is a completely different species from Magmar. The point was, a "species" is what many call a family, a new pokémon line.

Customizing: I loved that they had it in PBR, why not apply it to the main series? Although, I do admit it could be for a 2D game like Pokemon to do so.

No comment.

Items: Most items are never used, and are takening up data, so why not make them more useable in battle?

... Like what? The Battle Item list is fine how it is, there really isn't anything else to add for the Battle Item section, unless you want some item that unleashes a Fire Blast on your opponent or something.

Events: Since Video Games have the ability of downloadable content now, why not use that instead of events, since most events only come to select locations or never at all, which disappoints most players. As for Wi-Fi events, they are only in Japan, not the rest of the world, such as the U.S.

... Secret Key event says hi. I mean, seriously, it was for Platinum users in America, and it lasted for a good amount of time iirc. Please get your facts straight.

Plot: While I do admit, the Pokemon story line is improving. But no one truly care about the game plot itself, only what happens after. Leaving the first main half of the game pointless and boring to do, why should we even care about being the "Pokemon Champion", if at the end if it means nothing?

Emerald gave us the Battle Frontier to play. Platinum had that, plus the extra legendary side story, add that with the post-Galactic arc, as well as the side quest for finding your Tag Partners... The games still have play value after you get to the Hall of Fame.

Save Files: Having more than one save file would be nice, and would increase replay ability without deleting your proud team of Pokemon. And I don't know who said it first, but trading between files would work even better, and would be a nice option.

I believe PsychoIncarnate was being sarcastic: The games would seriously be way too easily if you could also trade between files, since you'd could abuse getting Rare Candies/Master Balls/Starters... The games would probably suffer from having little re-play worth, since you could be done with the game in a matter of hours.

Regions: They would help give us more to, going back to Plot. Also, connecting the regions isn't as hard as it sounds, for if you have been paying close attention, there have been many hints as to where in the world each region is located. If not it would be fun to find out. But I do agree about the levels of Pokemon of each region like in Gold and Silver becoming to easy once you get to a high enough level.

The regions aren't exactly close together with each other, you know. Only Johto is a commonwealth for Kanto, all the other regions have quite the distance from each of them, regardless of whatever direction they are from the other.

Again, it's not that hard to design your own tournament with your friends. It's not like the game prevents Single/Double Battles on Wi-Fi or anything.

Hg/Ss apparently has Wi-Fi tag matches, it could be a typo on the vids.

Again, those are Game Freak's rules, and that only applies to the Battle Frontier and the VGC. You could use whatever you like on Wi-Fi and Wireless.

Again, that's for the VGC. You could do 6 vs. 6 matches on Wireless and Wi-Fi.
Comments still in Bold.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Well I suggest making it look a bit tougher. A scar, gloves, and a somewhat angry look just want cut it. It needs to be almost as mad as :mad:.
Yeah, I had it originally designed to have a more vicious look and other features but I forgot them while I was drawing :p

I'll go back and work on it.

Wrath`

Smash Master
This times 100.

Since my map idea should be postponed I'm going back to pokemon ideas.

I think the bear evo is a great way to change this. For one we could start at a cub then something similar to my drawing and then finally a bear on two legs.

The scar on it's head is a repersentation of all the battles it's went through.

I'm going to touch up on it when I make fix it on GIMP.

Opinions?

This looks too be a second stage evolution out of a three stage chain. The first stage should be a cub, unoriginal but simple, and it will be just an Ice type. This stage here is Ice/Fighting as you said, For the third stage I could see it be a split. One that keeps the Fight/Ice, but I can see a vicious fully grown Polar Bear that is Ice/Dark.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
This looks too be a second stage evolution out of a three stage chain. The first stage should be a cub, unoriginal but simple, and it will be just an Ice type. This stage here is Ice/Fighting as you said, For the third stage I could see it be a split. One that keeps the Fight/Ice, but I can see a vicious fully grown Polar Bear that is Ice/Dark.
Why do I see a White Ursaring all of a sudden...

I like the idea of having fight and dark be different evolutions, but if we are going by Korain's ideas, then since the games rarely (if ever) have one of the type change three times (from nothing to fighting to dark), maybe we can pull a Wumple and make a Ice Dark second stage Polar bear.

Also, I think know what to base the dark polar bear on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid

Height:
Weight:​
Speed:​
4.5​
5​
4​
4​
6.5​
6​

Traction:
Jumps:​
Air Mv.:​
6​
4​
6.5​
4​
4.5​
5​

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Too bad this is a kid's game, otherwise the Ice/Fighting 3rd evo could have a set of brass knuckles instead of gloves. More scars too, of course. In fact, it would almost look like some thugged up street fighter. Pretty badass, imo.

Why do I see a White Ursaring all of a sudden...

I like the idea of having fight and dark be different evolutions, but if we are going by Korain's ideas, then since the games rarely (if ever) have one of the type change three times (from nothing to fighting to dark), maybe we can pull a Wumple and make a Ice Dark second stage Polar bear.

Also, I think know what to base the dark polar bear on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid
Or you could just use a short-haired/hairless polar bear. After all, they ARE black-skinned.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
:flame:
Not to be Racist, but the only Black Pokemon Trainer I have ever seen was Phobe from the Hoen Elite 4. And we're in the dropics. Not only should everyone be in either Hawaiian outfits or Swimsuits (I still think that all females should be required to wear Bikinis), but atleast one other trainer (possibly the champion) needs to be Black.

And Tropius needs to have an Evolved Form in this, since he is the Tropical Pokemon. :p

ALSO, THE PSUEDO LEGENDARY FOR THIS GENERATION WITH THE BASE 600 STAT TOTAL SHOULD BE A KILLER WHALE! Or a Grass Pokemon that is similarly strong (I'm about to go on vacation, and we'll be near Sea-World, so I just thought...).

:flame:
Dahlia (Platinum Version) says hi.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I HAd no idea that phoebe was black...

I THOught she was some kind of tanned islander

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I have tons of ideas on Poke's but I always wanted like, a Magmar-Electabuzz fusion, since we've never had an electric-fire type. earthquake would mess it up lol

a while back I went and wrote down all the type combos they haven't done yet. so many... I want to see more unique things brought in. Like... I don't want to see (generic normal/flying pokemon you obtain early on, aka Pidgeot, Staraptor, Swellow)

also, a Ghost/Normal type would be ****ed up! Immune to normal, fighting, and ghost? only weak to dark then right? haha, so much potential in typing... oh well.

ALSO, A LEGENDARY BUG POKEMON.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
Does anyone think we we should make a few changes with the type chart? The reason why I ask is because it might be interesting to see Dark being super effective against Electric (and vice versa) and it can give some unrepresented types (like Poison and Bug) more support amongst competitors.

Anyway I still like the ideas that I made in this thread so far, so here might be another one:

Poison/Steel Needle Pokemon Soringe

Found in: Abandon Laboratory (Only one)

Ability: Effect Spore

Moves: (in no particular order)
Poison Sting
Acid
Acid Armor
Gastro Acid
Sludge
Sludge Bomb
Gunk Shot
Flash Cannon
Metal Burst
Meteor Mash
Iron Defense
Magnet Rise
Discharge

Master of Fossils

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone think we we should make a few changes with the type chart? The reason why I ask is because it might be interesting to see Dark being super effective against Electric (and vice versa) and it can give some unrepresented types (like Poison and Bug) more support amongst competitors.
Bug doesnt need it particurally but man does poison need it. How about a super effectiveness to water? It poisons the water.

rockem7

Smash Ace
I don't know about that. But Poison should get a little help. Like a new super move. Or a new Poison type that just kills everything in it's path. That's what it needs. >.>

Mewter

Smash Master
PH Beam
Poison Type Move
Power: 40-125 (6-1)
Acc: 95
Based on the PH scale, a very acidic compound is launched at the opponents, eating away at any organic material in the way, and eroding stone.

Food Poison
Poison Type Move
Power: --/--
Acc: 100 ; Lasts for however long the opp Pokemon is on the field.
When a berry is used by the foe, it poisons them instead of the intended effect. Steel types have a 50% chance of poisoning.

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
Just a question regarding the PH beam, will it have a random level determining damage like Magnitude??

I'm kinda iffy about the attack name, PH "Beam", but that will probably pass....

My gripe is that I don't want to add moves to the Poison-type that only has one advantage over another, Grass, and some Pokemon are Grass/Poison types. It's fine to type like for a residual damage status like PSN, but maybe lean towards other types that can take advantage of more types.....

Top Bottom